Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 02:49:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Counter attack  (Read 1941 times)
Vittor
Private

« on: October 01, 2007, 00:10:03 AM »

Well, i've been reading alot here and my thought went to hey? Why can't my army counterattack someone elses while they are attacking me?

Just to simplify. Can I move my army out to Meet and Attack the other Attacking Enemies Army?
citral
Captain

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 00:13:00 AM »

no, but u could always send ur army away, or to the guy who is attacking you. But the last 1 wont do much damage, as the guy will most sertanly be online.
licancina
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 12:22:46 PM »

no, but u could always send ur army away, or to the guy who is attacking you. But the last 1 wont do much damage, as the guy will most sertanly be online.

it doesnt necessary have to be! many time when i was attacked, the guy who was attacking me went offline

" Ako vam je težak stijeg čestitosti, utaknite ga u zemlju i naše kosti će ga nositi..." Vaši branitelji
Leila
Wicked Fairy
Lieutenant

Fire & Blood!

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 14:13:55 PM »

Whenever someone attacks you and you want to take the battle (because you can always can leave him destroy your empty fortress and take 4 gold - just move away your army and resources) you don't have to do anything special. If the attack is against province with army when your enemy reach the province both armies will fight (unless you have decided to set your army on retreat mode and the attack is pillage/field battle) - in this case just use battle/siege calculator to see if you win. If the attack is against province with no army just relocate soldiers from other province - again calculate results before battle - it's pointless to lose your precious soldiers in vain. Army relocation takes 10 minutes so make sure your army will arrive before enemie's.
There is no way you can have battle with army which is currently moving - battle will be fought when the army arrives.
Of course you can also attack - enough reading on this subject is waiting for you in the manual and in the old forum.

luck and pot

Leila

I am the storm I am the wonder
And the flashlights nightmares
And sudden explosions...

I don't know what more to ask for
I was given just one wish
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: