Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 06:10:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trbuchets  (Read 5934 times)
k_mihai
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 01:40:48 AM »

u need like 250-300 to take down a walled lv 6 fort, with troops, on m/f
mo55e
Private

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2007, 04:41:10 AM »

I think  that we need more types of units then just  swordsmen  spearmen  archer     horses     battling  rams
                                                                      hvysword    hvyspear   hvyarch  hvhorses  catapults
                                                                      guardians     Phalanx     Elite arch  Paladins   Trebuchets
now even though there is 12 types of soldiers
and 3 types of siege weapons i think you should add in
more  siege weapons i.e: ladders
also for extras units ie: elephants= like war horses there could be a elephant one which could got from elephant,hvy elephant to like loyal or elite elephant,same as horses they can be only used in field battles and sould cost like 200 wood 150iron for the cost of a weakest elephant.
you should have instead of 500 archers-500 spearmen there should be a soldier Peasants with like 5 attack 5 def
3 iron 5 wood each but their is no other upgrade of the unit.
maybe even war dogs 8 wood 5 iron per dog you could put it as swordsmen are 2x stronger angainst them but the dogs are 2x better on elephants and cavarly.LAST but not least a unit Skirmishers which fire spears 3x better to elephants but weakness against cavarly attacks
thank you for your time please think about using these ideas to make this fantastic game alot better

kalivan
Private

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2007, 18:07:20 PM »

I think  that we need more types of units then just  swordsmen  spearmen  archer     horses     battling  rams
                                                                      hvysword    hvyspear   hvyarch  hvhorses  catapults
                                                                      guardians     Phalanx     Elite arch  Paladins   Trebuchets
now even though there is 12 types of soldiers
and 3 types of siege weapons i think you should add in
more  siege weapons i.e: ladders
also for extras units ie: elephants= like war horses there could be a elephant one which could got from elephant,hvy elephant to like loyal or elite elephant,same as horses they can be only used in field battles and sould cost like 200 wood 150iron for the cost of a weakest elephant.
you should have instead of 500 archers-500 spearmen there should be a soldier Peasants with like 5 attack 5 def
3 iron 5 wood each but their is no other upgrade of the unit.
maybe even war dogs 8 wood 5 iron per dog you could put it as swordsmen are 2x stronger angainst them but the dogs are 2x better on elephants and cavarly.LAST but not least a unit Skirmishers which fire spears 3x better to elephants but weakness against cavarly attacks
thank you for your time please think about using these ideas to make this fantastic game alot better

Yea, and what about war monkeys, war chickens, war hogs...?
And what about lepers, plague infected persons?
We could send them like a spies and they will infect defender's troops  *evil*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2007, 18:13:59 PM »

Yea, and what about war monkeys, war chickens, war hogs...?
And what about lepers, plague infected persons?
We could send them like a spies and they will infect defender's troops  *evil*

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* don't forget the aliens!
kalivan
Private

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 18:17:59 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* don't forget the aliens!
Dragons will make more damage than aliens, if you dont have war chickens  *Smiley*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: