Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 15:09:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: transfering population from province to province  (Read 2826 times)
mo55e
Private

« on: September 30, 2007, 04:46:34 AM »

I would like to transfer people like you can with soldiers like e.g province 8 200 spear men move to province 9, becasue if you had 50k of people from province 8 and there is a place say province 9 in province 9 u get 25% wood + i think it would bew  good to move people to there sio you can get more resouces
thanks  *YAHOO*
k_mihai
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 09:50:57 AM »

hm, is more about long term planning, IMO. I`m also disbanding spears in my mountain in r4  *bear*
Iceman
Evil Archangel
Sergeant

Think... therefore I am

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 18:15:39 PM »

I do not know why such as an experienced player like Makatas is telling you such a newbie mistake... well... anyone can be wrong sometimes  *rose*

There is no possible way in the game to move villagers from a province to another. If you want to increase your population you have to develop the medicine and the graneries but you can not just "move" the people from one place to another. You can conquer with soldiers new provinces but you can not move villagers.

You can find the post with this information in the FAQ in this link: http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=9.0

Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 18:18:10 PM »

I do not know why such as an experienced player like Makatas is telling you such a newbie mistake... well... anyone can be wrong sometimes  *rose*

There is no possible way in the game to move villagers from a province to another. If you want to increase your population you have to develop the medicine and the graneries but you can not just "move" the people from one place to another. You can conquer with soldiers new provinces but you can not move villagers.

You can find the post with this information in the FAQ in this link: http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=9.0

Actually it can be done and it is done. Just train spearmen in a plain province and disband them in mountains. The resources lost by that will be recovered due to increased production and bonuses for mining.

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Iceman
Evil Archangel
Sergeant

Think... therefore I am

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 18:22:27 PM »

Yes, but in that moment you would be moving soldiers (spearmen) and not villagers, so to move villagers is not possible, the possible action is to move soldiers to gain resources.  *cool*

Iceman
Evil Archangel
Sergeant

Think... therefore I am

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 18:36:01 PM »

Sorry Makatas, I did not want to make you angry or something like that. The thing is that I do understood what you wanted to say and I am sure that all the other players with more than 1 month playing too but the newbies are going to get confused because they do not have all the knowledge of the game that you have and are not going to understand what you intended to say, they just read what is posted and mostly do not even reply.

I am not going to discuss if the action is worth or not... that is according to each one strategy and I respect everyone opinions and acts but actually I think the same that you do.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: