Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 17:31:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hours online buggy  (Read 4075 times)
tinman
Sergeant

« on: September 30, 2007, 01:35:42 AM »

The hours online notice that you see when you log in does not stay at a constant  24 hours. Sometimes it drops 23 hours. So if you have a 6 hour block say 18 hours ago but don't write down the in and out times...you log in do your thing then log out...log back in an hour later that 6 hour block is gone from the notice so if you don't write it down you have to try to remember. This needs to stay always at a rolling 24 hours. *freak*

tinman
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 20:07:21 PM »

I don't think that is wrong but it doesn't always go back 24 hours sometimes it shows only 6 hours back, sometimes 18 hours, sometimes only 2 hours of online history. Even the hours online tab shows the same. All that I'm saying is it needs to stay locked at 24 hours of online history.  *bear*

tinman
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 02:37:33 AM »

*xxx*this is still a problem. I just logged in after awhile and this shows 5 hours of activity all red I know I havnt been online in xxxxx hours so either I have been hacked or this game is BUGGY. *sos* *sos* *sos*btw I always log out in other realms not just click out.

tinman
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 13:45:36 PM »

I just come off an 8 hour offline block did some attacks , it has been 5 hours of online time then I log out make breakfast eat log in and that 8 hour block is gone... *evil* *sos* *sos* I know the times but this is crap why can't this thing stay locked at a rolling 24 hours btw this was in R4.

Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 13:50:30 PM »

I just come off an 8 hour offline block did some attacks , it has been 5 hours of online time then I log out make breakfast eat log in and that 8 hour block is gone... *evil* *sos* *sos* I know the times but this is crap why can't this thing stay locked at a rolling 24 hours btw this was in R4.

And you're posting this in realm 2 childboard because......

Anyway, all online status before 3-4 am, when the hour was changed, has been deleted.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 13:50:53 PM by Nebthe » Logged

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
tinman
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 14:00:09 PM »

yeah well I didn't want to start a new thread for the same thing....so what does this mean do we have 22 hours or so from 3-4 o-clock or do we need to get a new off line block going?

Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 14:16:50 PM »

yeah well I didn't want to start a new thread for the same thing....so what does this mean do we have 22 hours or so from 3-4 o-clock or do we need to get a new off line block going?

Nothing changed, you need to have 6 hours block on your online hours statistic. It's even better, if you played the game until 3 and then logged out for few hours and came back before your 6 break, you're not banned, since there is no statistic to say that you have more than 23 hours online  *Lips Sealed*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: