Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 08:49:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: troops disapeared when recalled  (Read 2155 times)
11busch
11busch (11B is Infantry, Buscher is my name)
Private

Lead, Follow, or get out of the way!

« on: June 05, 2008, 05:01:35 AM »

my army was recalled 6 min in to an attack 2.5 hours ago and it said they had arrived but do not show on any reports.  this happened to me in galactic as well and cost me dearly.  I could have pulled off an attack and be going for another by now please help. rant

Buschmaster54
11busch
11busch (11B is Infantry, Buscher is my name)
Private

Lead, Follow, or get out of the way!

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 05:35:50 AM »

wherever these tropps are they have been costing me travel pay for over four hours now. how in the hell am I supposed to try to win a game like this?

Buschmaster54
Lilith2
Private

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 08:22:47 AM »

my army was recalled 6 min in to an attack 2.5 hours ago and it said they had arrived but do not show on any reports.  this happened to me in galactic as well and cost me dearly.  I could have pulled off an attack and be going for another by now please help. rant

Same here...recalled they disappeared ...u can see in missions in progress that they arrived but no sign of them....as well as a week ago i lost troops while relocating them from 1 province to the other....help would be much apreciated
Lilith2
Private

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 08:36:45 AM »

and i can't send the rest of my army coz the recalled army that never arrived is being considered as an attack ...and im asked to upgrade my mili academy!!!!!!!!
hope u find a solution soon...coz the remaining army can't survive an attack on its own!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: