Imperia Online International
October 23, 2021, 23:53:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: version 4 alliance system?....and ideas for io improvement  (Read 470 times)
CMB4Life
I noticed your pretty gangster...im pretty gangster myself..
Sergeant

*CMB* Live by our oath, or die by our blade

« on: May 31, 2008, 08:05:01 AM »

i read up on it and sounds like an awesome idea, when will it be implemented and in what realms?
too bad im leavin, wont b able to play for a long time in training but after im done maybe start up again *Smiley*
but yea this new version 4 really adds sophistication that the whole alliance system has been needing for a long time.
um what else would be cool would be the attack mechanics, if you could control your armies position, flank, stance, formations...that would be really awesome.
there could be alot done to io to make it an even greater game, and why not let the people who play it give suggestions? well, thers prob another thread that is just that, im jus too lazy to look for it...but if there isnt, ideas are welcome here *Smiley*
happy gaming every1
~rad~

-RLNTLS-
CMB4Life
I noticed your pretty gangster...im pretty gangster myself..
Sergeant

*CMB* Live by our oath, or die by our blade

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 08:06:27 AM »

oh, and it seems like admin been jus sittin around most the time, so maybe take these suggestions into consideration...give you guys somthing to do?  *hihi*

-RLNTLS-
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: