Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 19:53:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For game administrators and players from realm 4  (Read 3732 times)
sfantul
Private

« on: September 25, 2007, 20:58:24 PM »

Please check the battle history of faruk06, cicekci24m and subay10192...no comment!!!!!  *Shocked*

Don't play against me if you are cheating!!!!
night
Sergeant

Strength and Honor !

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 21:06:02 PM »

NO comment . like the song : ..."money for nothing ..." *Grin*:D:D:d ./////

LegionXIII
Wars 71, Wins 71, Losses 0.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 21:11:45 PM »

Probably not same IP, probably not cheating *Grin*
By the way, you shouldn't make a topic about this, you should send a message to support... I think you're not allowed to do that *bear*

I am the one and only!
night
Sergeant

Strength and Honor !

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 21:12:08 PM »

i'm sure the admin will  verify them. if they find something wrong they will punish all 3.

LegionXIII
Wars 71, Wins 71, Losses 0.
k_mihai
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 21:12:21 PM »

it reminds me of the 1stRanger issue, form r4 last era, which wasn`t solved by any admin, but by players
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 21:13:17 PM »

I wonder who will solve faruk (because the other accounts are inactives) because he is first in net points *Smiley*

I am the one and only!
sfantul
Private

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 21:22:08 PM »

it reminds me of the 1stRanger issue, form r4 last era, which wasn`t solved by any admin, but by players
You can be sure for that!!!! The support is blind for this kind of situation!!!!

oldman67
Private

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 21:22:30 PM »

For sure its not same IP.... but that was arranged battles. cicekci24 was deleted later, but money is transfered where they wanted... That money unbalancing game and cos of that in old days players was deleted.

Now, it looks like we are all bad players because we don't have friends who will give us money... and we didn't adapted on that new rule... or we just didn't want to do that...
k_mihai
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 21:31:42 PM »

well, 1stRanger was also first in net points, until he was killed by ris_p
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 21:39:41 PM »

I have just one thing to say - obviously there are ways to bypass being deleted for cheating and advance unfairly in the game. I think most of the experienced players know them and could use them if they wished. The fact that they are not doing it, speaks that they are people worth respecting, who dont need to cheat shamelessly to get to places like #1 in networth.

I dont need support to tell me what's cheating and what not. I have eyes to see and when admins refuse to give justice, then it is up to players to take matters into their own hands.
sfantul
Private

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 21:40:47 PM »

For sure its not same IP.... but that was arranged battles. cicekci24 was deleted later, but money is transfered where they wanted... That money unbalancing game and cos of that in old days players was deleted.

Now, it looks like we are all bad players because we don't have friends who will give us money... and we didn't adapted on that new rule... or we just didn't want to do that...
one correction: we can't adapted on that new rule... *pardon*

Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 22:21:39 PM »

Those players are already checked and watched and most of you who posted in this topic know this. I will lock this topic now and will wait for another one of you complaining that those dudes are in vacation so banning them is not a solution. Just keep in mind that you warned them about this  *pardon*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: