Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:31:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Rankings R1E7  (Read 23802 times)
k_mihai
« on: May 20, 2008, 00:16:31 AM »

top mil

3 of my allies were marshals. i ended up as marshal, 33th place there.

top net

top honor

alliance rankings

that was most important, we conquered r1, at a very big difference from the rest of alliances, with one of the biggest score ever in the actual alliance system  *freak*

« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 00:29:10 AM by k_mihai » Logged
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 00:30:38 AM »

Noobs!  *bravo*

*hahaha* Very nice!

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 12:05:48 PM »

The print with alliance ranking shows that you didn't read all the sp important messages from allies
I am so lucky...I was number 50 with 5 minutes before the era end (some minutes after 00:00) and when era finished I was 51 *freak*

I am the one and only!
ahilix
Private

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 12:30:40 PM »

Congratulations for the winners and all players in realm 1.. *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* As a lider of Troy im very happy 8 members  of my alliance are in top 20 by net points..
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 12:34:24 PM by ahilix » Logged
Machucado
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 12:47:37 PM »

Net worth? What exactly is that? I had 15000... I thought it was lowest net worth that would win  *hmm* Well at least I beat Kremena at that.

I forgot to update my military points before the era ended, so actually I was much, much better... I had a load of big attacks at the end. Pinkie, can you update that for me?

Grrr... that TROY dude, Gaden,  passed me in military rank the last second  rant
ahilix
Private

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 13:02:21 PM »

Net worth? What exactly is that? I had 15000... I thought it was lowest net worth that would win  *hmm* Well at least I beat Kremena at that.

I forgot to update my military points before the era ended, so actually I was much, much better... I had a load of big attacks at the end. Pinkie, can you update that for me?

Grrr... that TROY dude, Gaden,  passed me in military rank the last second  rant
Gaden had 3 medals from battles...How many you have to pretend to be before him,fighter...You have 15 000 net points and beat players with 7500...Probably with heavy soldiers than elite.Bravo.. *bravo* What a great player you are.. *hmm* Come in my range in some of the next eras and will understand whats net worth means.. wassup
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 13:22:20 PM by ahilix » Logged
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 13:26:59 PM »

Haha...do you know with who are you talking too? He had 3 medals too and he fought hard wars and fight with players who had 100k points. Go read a book *freak*

P.S. Well, try to be a marshall with less than 100 k points all the era and you'll see it's much harder...but you can't know since you have 500k elites have 2 battles and believe you are a great warrior *rose*
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 13:29:41 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
ahilix
Private

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 13:41:46 PM »

Haha...do you know with who are you talking too? He had 3 medals too and he fought hard wars and fight with players who had 100k points. Go read a book *freak*

P.S. Well, try to be a marshall with less than 100 k points all the era and you'll see it's much harder...but you can't know since you have 500k elites have 2 battles and believe you are a great warrior *rose*
Before say anything its better to see the ranking for the era before this one in  realm1...I have 7 medals was  5th in military and 4th in honor..Became a first mar6al in the realm..And this era have 1.1 mln elites not 500...And play for net worth because defeat enemies too early and have no oponents..If thats not enough look blitc now..militarry and net..P.S If i want i easily can make a battles at the end and become in top10 on military...I did not..Because believe its not fair..
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 13:50:58 PM »

And play for net worth because defeat enemies too early and have no oponents

Whom you killed in the beginning? I remember some of your allies were killed at the beginning of this era *rose*
Machucado was only joking... a long time ago, when dinosaurs were still alive, mc played big farmer but for alliance rankings too. With next occasion try have some wars too *rose*

I am the one and only!
ahilix
Private

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 14:32:05 PM »

Whom you killed in the beginning? I remember some of your allies were killed at the beginning of this era *rose*
Machucado was only joking... a long time ago, when dinosaurs were still alive, mc played big farmer but for alliance rankings too. With next occasion try have some wars too *rose*
BL Dragons ...No one of my alliance were killed..   *pardon* To pillage someone is not the same as to kill someone  *rose*
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 14:33:06 PM by ahilix » Logged
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 14:45:08 PM »

BL Dragons ...No one of my alliance were killed..   *pardon* To pillage someone is not the same as to kill someone  *rose*

I thought you were from the beginning in troy *rose*

I am the one and only!
ahilix
Private

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 15:59:04 PM »

I thought you were from the beginning in troy *rose*
I  create Troy.. *rose*
k_mihai
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2008, 16:16:57 PM »

Mc was in IOIOIOIO, the founder of the alliance and the strategist (blue richard). ahilix, the whole point was to keep points at a low-medium level 50-100 k, thus avoiding to lose wars because of a strong economy, which implies big forts, strong pop to be pillaged etc. Farmers are disadvantaged by the current alliance system, but, unfortunately, so are interesting wars. Traditional alliances were caught off guards and haven't found a strategy to counter that (is possible, with medium points, just a little higher than ours, but with strong armies).

And he was most of era around 60 k. His position in both military and honour ranks is an accomplishment, considering the massive pushing which happened in the last day of the era.

Congrats for ur allies being in top  *bear*
ahilix
Private

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2008, 17:12:21 PM »

Mc was in IOIOIOIO, the founder of the alliance and the strategist (blue richard). ahilix, the whole point was to keep points at a low-medium level 50-100 k, thus avoiding to lose wars because of a strong economy, which implies big forts, strong pop to be pillaged etc. Farmers are disadvantaged by the current alliance system, but, unfortunately, so are interesting wars. Traditional alliances were caught off guards and haven't found a strategy to counter that (is possible, with medium points, just a little higher than ours, but with strong armies).

And he was most of era around 60 k. His position in both military and honour ranks is an accomplishment, considering the massive pushing which happened in the last day of the era.

Congrats for ur allies being in top  *bear*
Thanks a lot and once again - congratulations for you too.. *bear* I know what realm no1 is and how diffucult for you was to win.. hooray
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2008, 17:37:26 PM »

I know what realm no1 is and how diffucult for you was to win.. hooray

We didn't know *freak*

I am the one and only!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: