Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 22:11:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY THE HELL....?  (Read 4318 times)
paguonis
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 11:19:32 AM »

Maybe its tru..i dont know many things,but that calculater working wrong,i was trying and losted army becouse calculater says i win and i sended and loosed.My english maybe is'nt good but i understand perfect and i did read manual,but many things there not works as honor points.... you can get - points,but not a +... if you wining you not get them and if, say i did send army by mistake and recall -i'we got -30 points...Just got lost,but anyway thanks to all for showing how smart you are!!!
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 11:34:23 AM »

if you saw in the battle calculator that you win the battle with 30 morale...then you have small chances of winning...and you make + honor if you lose troops (it is written in the manual!)

I am the one and only!
paguonis
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 12:14:28 PM »

Thanks Radooo,i did understand what youre saying,just for many wars i did not get points even i won and lost troops( not posible to win without los if there army).
All i did try,siege,batlefield,pilage...just comme to mind about that you have to go for siege,but then you loosing army worth more than you got gold.
That particular siege i did lost ,its tru, i did not use siege calculator,but before that i won harder batles without catapults and havy troops,there was only 3 fortress,most i went on to 2 sieges at one time and lost there where was stronger army wich left lost with higer morale,then wining army which was more half less strong.
So thats why i send that message!
Good luck to everyone!!!!
BoyScout
Private

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008, 09:40:24 AM »

This is the 2nd time you did this to us IO !!!!!!     So can you please tell us why make us suffer more. Are you not content that we suffered bugs (army stuck), upkeeps still running while the game are messed up, and now you want our army to march home longer (6hours +).
     Why? so we'll suffer more trouble of upkeep? So our enemies could attack us confortably while we're defenseless because of your fix? Did someone infuence your team to come up with this idea so he could  capitalize form it?  This is just questions (again)out of dispair and anger since you're not giving us straight answer or just answer.  Show us you care about the players and not just capitalizing by answering this questions. This is the second time it's asked...
KuyaM
Sergeant

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2008, 12:56:12 PM »

Answers please....
faron
Sergeant

Hey! Don't look your back.....

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008, 14:14:40 PM »

Bug..... *freak*

Dangerous butcher in r 38 *Grin*
KuyaM
Sergeant

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2008, 14:31:23 PM »

Does anyone on the IO team have come up with answers regarding this bug and the extended travel time of soldiers? Can't you even reply that you're still looking it up? Sheeeesh..... Can anyone translate this thread to martian language so they'll be understood by the authority??? rant rant rant
CaXo
Programmer

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2008, 14:36:28 PM »

I think when the calculator was put on I bring back all armyes and people to who's had extended time normally tell in which realm and was brought back. And the problem was not in Software or Hardware.

<br />
Quote from: Darth-Q-bura
<br />\"Human factor\" is unpredictable/unbeli
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2008, 15:03:57 PM »

Er...  *xxx*

I don't know that much about computers, but if it's not hardware nor software, what else is there?
Just wondering  scratch

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
faron
Sergeant

Hey! Don't look your back.....

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2008, 16:24:43 PM »

Network error...... *xxx*

Dangerous butcher in r 38 *Grin*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2008, 16:40:26 PM »

Network error adds travel time?  *xxx*
omarove
Sergeant

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2008, 17:06:15 PM »

lol  ...  guys its really  not defined .. it might be  a simple time stamp  error ... or rules conflict ... if  no  error is shown in scripting then there  is somethign conflicting ... IO check  what u  recently  upgraded and see where the conflict  happend  .. ur humble  IT  *rose*
CaXo
Programmer

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2008, 17:15:38 PM »

lol  ...  guys its really  not defined .. it might be  a simple time stamp  error ... or rules conflict ... if  no  error is shown in scripting then there  is somethign conflicting ... IO check  what u  recently  upgraded and see where the conflict  happend  .. ur humble  IT  *rose*
So then you know that there some times are events that are not connected at all with the computer.

<br />
Quote from: Darth-Q-bura
<br />\"Human factor\" is unpredictable/unbeli
omarove
Sergeant

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2008, 17:21:04 PM »

So then you know that there some times are events that are not connected at all with the computer.

troubleshooting  101 ... thats what im doing  .. and from what  ive  seen  and read ...  i concluded thats its a possible conflict  .  since  i  didnt code the game thought  it is  still a humble Idea  *pardon*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2008, 19:33:20 PM »

Well... all the things mentioned above are related...

Even if battle server was just powered off, then your piece of code handling this situation has some bug. Or you just manually decided that...

Anyway... this is nonsense... In every case it can happen... At least is not a roll back  *freak*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: