Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 09:57:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the games bugs  (Read 1704 times)
lurch
Private

« on: May 18, 2008, 05:29:55 AM »

well i would like to say something about all the bugs in the game! most of the players in this game are paying customers! even the ones that dont pay for this game should have at least army costs turned off when the army's are stuck at there targets!  the admins banned us for being online too long even though we PAY for the game! but yet when ever theres yet another bug in the game we dont get compensated for it! not even the paying customers!all we ever hear is we are sorry for that or this! well i think that there should be more then one person that will be around so when things like this happen to the game we all dont suffer for it! im sure this game and there profiteers make enough $$$ to pay a few people to be online so if the army's get stuck or army costs should be turned off for some reason that there ,there to do it when it needs to be done! we all deserve that!!!nobody can tell me that with all the people around the world that play this game that theyu canyt afford to pat someone to be there to preform general maint. and repairs!!! i would like to hear others opinions about this subject but every time i put something like this out there,it dosnt stay up too long! i wonder why?
pooter
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 06:19:32 AM »

i agree, i think everytime a bug is found in a realm the whole realm should get extra production granted to them. im in realm 10 and my army is stuck and it still takin away gold for army upkeep.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: