Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 02:15:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: __ELLAS__ vs Moldo_boys REMATCH  (Read 15266 times)
lionheart
Lieutenant

Go ahead punk, make my day

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 15:05:15 PM »

beicu. Stop being such an ar**hole, and don't spam my private message box any more. I don't want to hear from you or your cheating shi*t so don't spam me any more.

camel
Private

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 15:08:51 PM »

You play all the realm just to make us 3 pillages and win the war?  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
If it was so you could have told us and do it and not wake up in midnight just to make the pillages  *hihi* *hihi* And all these big words about the championship and ally ranking? Yes we know how much you love us. We see it from your new alliance name (I_F_ellas_). The problem is that we f... you and your alliance. The biggest problem of course was that you destroy all the realm 7 with all your fake wars just to revenge us. Now all alliance make fake or friendly wars just to get up in alliance ranking. All players change alliances, fake alliances is made up just to declare one world. I think admins must see it and not let just one guy to destroy a whole realm Bye bye ciprianus and i also wish you health....
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 15:53:35 PM »

hmmm head_hurts_kr....true and sad but just a game *wink*  *crazy*
mixail
Private

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 12:43:20 PM »

hi our  friend beicumine - ciprianos- smitrea - relam etc.  !!!!!  *kissgirl* *kissgirl* *kissgirl*  i  think  that your more lovely game is to run away and run run run with your head in to the ground in order nobady see  you...mayby your lovely pet is the chiken or ostrich!!!! i   think that  you know  how brave  are these animals Huh?? also i  would  like to dedicate you  with all  my  love  *heart* *heart* *heart* our  win against  of one of the more bravest  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* alliances of all the imperia  realms ...   Acropolis vs Moldo_Boys  568  310 2008-05-05 22:13:56 2008-05-12 22:13:56  hooray hooray hooray
k_mihai
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 13:51:52 PM »

beicumine, you are soo brave  *hahaha* can u spell chicken?
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 21:39:57 PM »

stf mihai
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: