Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 08:52:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: war income in alliance version 4  (Read 2361 times)
dinnu
« on: May 09, 2008, 20:55:26 PM »

there is or there is not war income in alliances battles , for wars in alliances sistem 4?Huh??? PLS MODS give an answer....
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 20:58:04 PM by dinnu » Logged
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 21:01:18 PM »

what's with this non sens , if there is no war income this is all bulls*it , for what should we fight in wars Huh?? who is that st*id person that think this rules Huh??  we fight in wars , we lose our army , we lose half of our population with the new pillage in wars rule and for what Huh??? someone fix this atrocity because i don't see any reason to play in a v4 mode realm *Angry* *Angry*

P.S. Another rule that advantage the farmers
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 21:02:11 PM by makavelis » Logged

alex_undo
Private

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 21:51:53 PM »

yea we need war income, i think that much of us will leave the game if this happens...
dinnu
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 21:55:58 PM »

ill quit for sure..with all the regrets that will implies this decision...
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 22:01:38 PM »

I have to admit, this is one of the things I don't like about GI - there's no incentive for interesting conflict. That takes a lot of the interest in the game. I find that I still have the most fun playing in R4.

(For those who don't know, V4 was started in GI before being implemented in IO).

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
k_mihai
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 02:30:57 AM »

IMO, v4 alliance system is not very good one

pillage rule means that, if one has, let`s say, 150 k  pop, after the war, it will stay with 90 k. friendly pillages are rare, cause honor is not gained anymore after battles. medicine in alliance researches is too expensive after the first levels to compensate that. wars are also expensive to declare. all that will mean less wars.

the general is useless, since is more profitable for someone to gain a function in another alliance, then stay as a simple member. 
the whole alliance system is not correlated with unit prices, which are expensive.

the removal of 6 h rule+the bug which allows for the whole alliances to go in vacation will allow cheaters to flourish. there is another big bug, no alliance ranking.

also, there are no more inactive alliances, from what i know. plus other little things, like most members being unable to see alliance battles

everyone sees only the new functions and the federation thing, and think is smth cool. but it isn`t.

it doesn`t advantage the farmers, the problem with this system is that is very complicated, and hits all game styles. the rules are many and instead of balancing, they produce chaos. pillage rules hits everybody, but farmers first. but the units prices and length of the era stimulates farming. no war income prohibits warrior strategy. no penalty for 3x attacks hit low point strategy. other rules stimulates cheating. actually, if u add benefits and costs, it doesn`t pay to play in a v4 alliance too much. so, whatever the style, the idea to fight wars to have fun is hurt by these changes. the realms become very boring.

it is one of the reasons why i don`t like too much GIO now, after seeing this alliance system in action there...  but it is not in all realms, so, if people want to play it, is their choice. that`s why i play in old realms, and i`m not tented to go to new ones *Grin*

Edit
that`s what`s stated on GIO forum about that http://www.galacticimperia.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=352.msg2203#msg2203
maybe they could change that, but...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 02:51:48 AM by k_mihai » Logged
dinnu
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 07:54:45 AM »

IMO? wtf is that?
v_spammer
Private

former vendoritza / actual daylight

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 14:56:02 PM »

I totally agree that version4 is not fun anymore *sad*

I have been hated and stabbed in the back, but one day the sun will rise... and what a beautiful daylight there will be.
Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 15:06:55 PM »

IMO? wtf is that?

International Mathematical Olympiad?
Irish Medical Organisation ?
In Memory Of?

NO stupid its IN MY OPINION !!

*Tongue*

makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 15:07:58 PM »

In Memory Of?

*Tongue*

*hahaha* *hahaha* cool said , anyway thanks for the information because i didn't know what that mean  *freak* *freak*

dinnu
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 17:57:59 PM »

In Memory Of?

*Tongue*
the revelation of the day...genius...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: