Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 05:38:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing honor for attacking outside x2 range  (Read 1846 times)
uberwolf
Private

« on: May 03, 2008, 08:24:06 AM »

When I go to attack somone outside of my x2 range, I can only guess how much honor and moral points I will lose for the attack, without actually starting the attack.  For example, I attack somone really low level, after starting the attack, I get a message saying I will lose 25 honor, and 50 moral.  I quickly cancel the attack because -50 moral is suicide.  But it was too late for the honorpoints, I lost the 25 honor even though I canceled the attack within a minute.  If I was told I would lose that much before I started the attack, I would never have started the attack at all.
When playing the galactic imperia version of this game, before you start the attack, it does tells you how much reputation and moral you will lose if you do attack.  Can you please use that system for imperia online as well?  The way it is now is like, buying something at a store that didn't have a price tag, and not being told how much it cost, until they have already run your credit card, and it's too late to change your mind.
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 10:19:17 AM »

you can know how many honor points you'll lose just by pressing the ktrl button before click the fortress siege or any type of attack you send .... good luck

uberwolf
Private

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 05:09:47 AM »

ktrl?  Do you mean ctrl?  Ctrl didn't do anything when I pressed it.  I tried pressing it before clicking fortress siege, and I tried holding ctrl down while I clicked fortress seige, and neither of them did anything.

I will ask again.  Is there a way to see how much honor/moral you will lose, before you start the attack?  It is already being done that way on galactic imperia, I do not understand why it is not done that way for imperia online.  I can't be an accident, cause the two games are clones of each other, and should by default both work the same way unless somthing is changed.
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 05:55:30 AM »

you need to have the cursor in the player name frame , and then press ctrl , at least it works for me  *pardon*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 07:16:31 AM »

easier way.when attacking someone,in attack,delete him last letter of name and re-enter it... [:-}

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 13:13:29 PM »

or put a space after his name *pardon*

I am the one and only!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: