Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 11:22:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonus from military rank  (Read 4881 times)
dinnu
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 00:50:26 AM »

Apparently IO is a strategy game... *xxx*

It doesn need to be made more 'warry'  *ok* Cesar has already mentioned the down side to being a warrior, and whenever there is a bug or the server is down (a lot of the time) it is farmers who benefit
are  u saying that as a IO player bugs and server down should be a part of the gane??? *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*
lionheart
Lieutenant

Go ahead punk, make my day

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 00:51:57 AM »

No - i'm saying there should be benefits from an experienced general  [:-}

dinnu
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2008, 00:54:38 AM »

of course..anyway I doubt that IO team is sensitive to the players suggestion in a real manner... sorry for my skeptical view...
traterval
Sergeant

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 06:30:35 AM »

i suggest that the military point will bring some special bonus during battles. the bonus can be how many percentage to do a critical strike on the opponent during a round of battle, how many percentage the army will gain bonus morale during a round of battle...

now, in order to win a battle on field, the only thing is to have more soldiers than your opponent. the composition of army is not so important since in middle game, most players will have all types of soldier in large number. so, some special bonus will make the game has more uncertainty and more interesting.

some people say military point bonus only benefit the farmer. my view is, a player has higher military points because of he did more attack, spent more time to search for target, sacrificed his army, hired more soldiers to replace those dead... the military point bonus is a reward to his commitment.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: