Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 07:14:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this fair?  (Read 2142 times)
tanav
Private

« on: September 20, 2007, 23:34:19 PM »

Is this Fair?

IN the World 3, the MONSTERS declared war against my alliance... Aztekaz...

After a hard week of war we won the war... but just some moments before the war ended the DULO alliance declared the war againt us... hours after... MONSTERS declared the war again... and hours later VIADUCTA declared the war against us too... Seems like this group attack is organized by the leader of the MONSTERS, for me is not fair... is legal? What we can do... at first we didnt want wars... but with this dirty and coward attack we feel like... totally lost *sos*
k_mihai
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 23:38:57 PM »

it is legal. u can fight hard an win. good luck  *bear*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 23:39:31 PM »

It is legal but not too fair *hmm*
An alliance may have 6 wars against them, nothing ilegal. You should try to win wars especially in defense *Grin*, or try to fight with one alliance and hope you will catch an army from the other alliances. And do not forget to keep your armies safe *evil*

I am the one and only!
tanav
Private

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 23:46:12 PM »

Thanks, we are trying to... but well, lets see how this ends!
numpty
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 23:48:00 PM »

in realm 9 we had 4 wars at the same time and we won all four.  it is possible to win, dont leave troops at home and attack people far away from you while you sleep.

having lots of wars means always attacking for war points...it is possible to win, no mistakes and you can will all of your wars...
tanav
Private

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 23:49:46 PM »

Yeah i know.. myself won almost alone the first war against Monsters, the problem is that much of the members are newbies and seem to be affraid to lose their armies or being offensive... So i have there a big issue, i can't attack all that *Tongue* my and other 3 that are active...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: