Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 14:26:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IO´s International Pub  (Read 58798 times)
Pain
The Shadow Knight
Private

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2007, 00:55:52 AM »

*slips out a his sleep he fell under after he handed hiske her milk and wonders why he is dancing with men.
Pain decides that the robot isnt his style and starts to river dance as is the way of his native land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaHmcCp77JE
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 00:56:49 AM by Pain » Logged

Quote from: Pain
Motercycles are the unprotected sex of traffic
when you wreck you really get knocked up
Lilith
Private

« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2007, 07:39:29 AM »

Aky bursts into the pub and runs straight to jes. She pulls her out of the pub by the arm muttering something about muffins and fluffy people who wont stop snooping in underwear drawers. "he really needs to be taught a lesson, jes" *Angry*

*10 minutes later*

As she walks back into the pub, she aplogizes to the keeper for being so rude and hasty a few moments ago. Taking a seat at the bar, she calls out " oi, can i get a DP and some cool ranch dorritos over here?" She then sits back and waits for jes to return, and studies the other people mingling (or not mingling, if injured) around the pub.

Jeshickah
Goddess and Queen of the Damned
Private

♥Beautifully Broken♥

« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2007, 07:44:53 AM »

Jes is pulld out of the pub and down the street by her crazy friend, Lil who is muttering about muffins and fluffy people.
"What?! Again?! Ok, he definately needs to be taught a lesson!"

Sitting down and going through plans in her head, Jes watches Lil go back to the pub. About 5 minutes after Lil goes back to the pub, Jes returns with a sketch of something and hands it to Lil. Then sits at the bar and orders a margarita and some nachos.

Thank you koramae for the siggy!
Lilith
Private

« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2007, 08:03:24 AM »

Aky glances at the paper and her jaw drops. "jes, is this...it cant be......." She quickly checks to make sure nobody is eavesdropping, leans over and whispers "the map??! " *Lips Sealed*

She notes that its deathly quiet in the pub and becomes paranoid that everyone is listening and plotting to snatch the sacred piece of paper. Scribbling down a few extra notes on it, she slides it back to jes for safe-keeping. She then proceeds to turn around in her chair, and glare accusingly at every member currently mulling around the pub, looking for the slightest hint of betrayal. Seeing neb twitch a bit, she frowns..but then decides he doesnt want the paper, hes just had too much coffee today.  *Grin*

« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 08:05:39 AM by Lilith » Logged

Jeshickah
Private

♥Beautifully Broken♥

« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2007, 08:26:02 AM »

Jes nods gravely. "That it is..."  Jes then proceeds to put it somewhere for safe keeping.

Jes watches as Lil looks around the pub cautiously and giggles as she jumps a little at Nebs coffee twitch.

Pain
The Shadow Knight
Private

« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2007, 22:44:31 PM »

*is getting distracted from his complex riverdance footwork by the antics of jesh and aky and trips into hellin causing her to bump into myn spilling his beer onto kops which somehow starts a bar fight

*dodges a bottle thown at him

Tostie
Private

« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2007, 11:41:39 AM »

*enters the IO pub, doing this he dodges KOPSi practising flightlessons. Moving further inside the pub he notices a group of teddy's using the bearhug tactics on poly while he shouts: "It's the engine I tell you...it's the engine that didnt work!". Lifting his shoulders Tostie turns and bumps into mihai...who gives him an angry look and shouts: "She is mine! My prec...uhm...bos...ehm...quin!" while striking Hiskes hair" *Shocked*

*And then he hears someone shout his name...
Octavian
Private

« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2007, 13:18:23 PM »

Its Chuck Norris, who enters the door with a roundhouse kick ..

"Tostie -- why the hell are you not in an alliance?" He is shouting the question so loud, that the entire bar trembles, like if it was an earthquake.

Chuck stares Tostie down, and Tostie starts bleeding from his eyelids.

Octavian meanwhile, is sitting in the corner, chuckling from some new Chuck jokes, when he spots Tostie in dire straits .. he shouts "Chuck!!"

Chuck turns and walks towards Octavian, forgetting all about Tostie

-"Hello M8.....are you up for a Nightcap"? says Chuck

-"Ofc old friend, but you must promise not to kill anyone tonight!!"

-"I only kill when I have to" Chuck is pondering, while scanning the pub..

Octavian knows Chuck well enough, to leave the subject.

Cheers CHuck, says Octavian

"CHEERS" Chuck is shouting loud enough for the entire pub to hear, and drinks his 4 gallon beer in one draw.

Suddenly Chuck makes a supersonic Roundhouse kick, and disappears in a flash.

Octavian shakes his head ..and turns his attention towards the bar..
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 13:20:33 PM by Octavian » Logged
Lilith
Private

« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2007, 13:36:53 PM »

*hahaha*

Lil falls off her chair laughing. Catching her breath, she slides octavian a beer.. "thats priceless you know" *Tongue*

She then turns to tostie and helps him fix his wounds by giving him an icecream (medicine for injuries around the world).

Sneaking a glance around the bar to make sure nobody is looking, she runs out of the pub after chuck with unspeakable intentions in mind  *Lips Sealed*

Jeshickah
Private

♥Beautifully Broken♥

« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2007, 20:09:31 PM »

Jeshickah looks up from the current drawing she was doing at the bar as Lilith leaves her sitting there. "Hey!... Sad... Oh well, pass me a chocolate milk shake please, bar keep!"

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2007, 08:47:59 AM »

Hiske wakes up in her nice-big-comfy-pluchy-chair-by-the-fireplace... 'it's soooo good to be back' she thinks... She sees sweetneb sleeping with his head on the bar and she's thinking if she should wake him or not cause she could use some coffee... 'hmmm' she thinks 'maybe he needs sleep... but I need coffee... hmmm... I'll wait for another 10 min... maybe someone will be smart enough to hand me some coffee... if not; I have to wake sweetneb... although I hate to do that...'

Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2007, 22:02:56 PM »

*still sleeping....*

*freak* *freak*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Pain
The Shadow Knight
Private

« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2007, 22:13:20 PM »

*walks out of the bar to go on an adventure filled with magical beer bottles that never go empty and to far off places where there are miles and miles of weed

*bear* m8s

Lilith
Private

« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2007, 22:53:01 PM »

Lilith drags Pain back from his magical adventure and starts lecturing him about how she WILL fulfill her promise to kill him if he even LOOKS at weed.   *Angry* *sos* She then takes a seat beside jes and apologizes for running out on her for a stud like chuck  *Grin*

Reaccão
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2007, 23:00:18 PM »

Reaccão gathers Nebthe and Makatas.

"Something has to be done..." he says, and receives affirmative nods from both of them before he leaves them. On his way out Reaccão hits his fist against his chest over his heart and points two fingers towards Amaterasu who raises his beer towards him.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: