Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 07:52:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IO´s International Pub  (Read 58782 times)
codegrrrl
Private

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2007, 23:09:49 PM »

Alinea jerks her head and looks around suspiciously.  "Coffee??" "You serve coffee?!" "Coffee mit milch! Andale, s'il vous plait!"
belgarion
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2007, 23:33:32 PM »

Belgarion nudges Alinea and points to a sign above the bar

and says "thats the only coffee you get here"
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 23:34:24 PM by belgarion » Logged
maximus80
Private

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2007, 00:00:51 AM »

maximus walks into bar orders a drink and raises hand to belgarion what u havin

belgarion
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2007, 00:02:16 AM »

Belgarion greets maximus and says he will have a jim beam  *bear*
maximus80
Private

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2007, 00:05:27 AM »

passes belgarion a double jim beam and a double southern comfort for my self ask belgarion if he fancies a game of killer

belgarion
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2007, 00:14:18 AM »

Belgarion hesitates not quite sure what killer is but out the corner of his eye he sees humptme staring at hime again and decides he needs to look manly  so accepts the challange
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 00:15:06 AM by belgarion » Logged
maximus80
Private

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2007, 00:16:49 AM »

Belgarion hesitates not quite sure what killer is but out the corner of his eye he sees humptme staring at hime again and decides he needs to look manly  so accepts the challange

says to begarion lets go over to pool table and i will show you looks around racks balls onto table and asks if anyone else wants to play

k_mihai
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2007, 00:18:46 AM »

*order another beer, then goes to sit with rogue and pain. "wassup guys?"
Pain
The Shadow Knight
Private

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2007, 00:20:38 AM »

Pain replys, "wondering why myn is so engrossed with the sectiods and enjoying my beer mate."

Quote from: Pain
Motercycles are the unprotected sex of traffic
when you wreck you really get knocked up
AceT
Private

Forum Troll

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2007, 02:12:48 AM »

Numpty is getting drunk, when all of the sudden he realizes more and more chicks are showing up in the Pub.  Codergirl, Jessikah, Hiske and Asst have come to enlighten the sausage fest...wohooooooo *Grin*

All of the sudden Numpty remembers why ass-t is wearing a pink leotard, he´s going to the unity bathroom stall to pick up boys, he must have thought kropricktin was there *heart* *heart* *heart*

hehehe...
Yeah.. I wear this pink leotard to check the gays in here...  *hahaha*
And u r the first noticing it ..  *YAHOO*

by the way.. who became ur new boyfriend? I suspect is Krum.. he is a little shy so dont be hard on him  *hahaha*
Kropotkin is so stoned that cant log in forum.. well.. viva la revolution...  *bear*

השם הוא טי. אייס טי 

restricted (l)user 23.05.2007
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2007, 04:56:25 AM »

* Hiske is officially drunk!  *YAHOO*

*walks over to the nice-pluchy-comfy chair by the fireplace to sleep a little... otherwise bad things may happen...*
Alp_Arslan2
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2007, 07:33:30 AM »

Alp strolls on in ... how about a round for Amaterasu!
Here's to his entering the decade of 30!
 *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear*

She ambles over to the table with Makis and Amaterasu carrying altogether too many beers.  Gives Amaterasu his special 30th b-day hug and kiss and joins  all in a rousing birthday cheer for the great Spartan warrior!

LONG LIVE THE LAKEDAEMON  *kissgirl*
 *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2007, 12:49:44 PM »

Hiske wakes up at her nice-comfy-pluchy chair by the fireplace (did I already mention that it has speakers that play some very nice music that somehow really matches my mood...) thinking: 'man... I'm so happy no one took advantage of my state of mind last night...'

*Hiske looks around and notices there's another girl sitting in the other nice-pluchy-comfy chair!* "Hey Jesh! what's up?"

Hiske notices that it gets more and more busy in the pub and she likes that... she sees a girl stumbling over to a table with lots of pints... thinking: 'girl; it's really early in the morning... what are you doing?' but then she sees the girl gives Master a special b-day hug and kiss and she realizes it's her master's birthday!  *YAHOO* 'that IS a good reason to drink beer in the morning!'

Hiske walks over to give her master a birthday hug and kiss... she whispers to AA; 'let's give him a special birthday present...'
Alp_Arslan2
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2007, 18:22:12 PM »

Great idea!  *wink*
What did you have in mind?  *evil*
PM me
Reaccão
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2007, 21:05:24 PM »

Reaccão walks in, noone notices, and noone cares cuz everyone is busy doing their thing. On one dancefloor he sees two guys having a dance showdown to some disco from early 80:ies. Reaccão understands it is Myn and Starblade because he can see the tatoo on myn "Main mod, main mod", and on Starblade's shoes he clearly sees something about Top military or so. Hiske cheers Myn obsessivley and presses his +karma every 5 minutes just in case (funny to find THAT in a bar).

By the bar he finds Belgarion sucking a whiskey with some dude, not far from him a Lusitan guy is smiling wierdly at Belgarion, who tries everything not to look at him, so he doesn't even answer Reaccão when he says hi. The lusitan guy is too old to be Rake, must be someone else.

By the PC he sees a guy with a pot of coffee in his hand, he swallows the entire content of the pot in one and orders a large coffee machine. Every once in a while someone pats his back. He must be cared for, the dude, thinks Reaccão while he orders a milkshake.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: