Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 09:17:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IO´s International Pub  (Read 58438 times)
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #150 on: March 27, 2009, 06:07:20 AM »

Mountain man takes a deep look at the menu ...

"damn, so little choice !!"  *Angry*
"Guess I can't be too picky since the frink is on the house"

waits patiently for the Guiness to turn deep black, and the foam like vanilla cream .... while drooling about the missed finger foods

*Shocked* all those food prepared with IO player's finger?!!!
FFNN special report
the mine prediction says that due to a wave of missing players fingers the mine stock  will increase
may have vanny and starbuck saved us from the economical crisis?

Alpy
Private

« Reply #151 on: October 16, 2010, 07:06:30 AM »

*freak* hehehehehe  *freak*
I found it !!!! *YAHOO* *YAHOO*

Welcome back old and new fartZ to the ultimate den of debauchery

So lets get started, where's that lazy good for nothing bar tender of ours screwing Ace in the backroom no doubt.
GET BACK Num  evil4
Drinks on the house IO Pub is back  *kissgirl*
and krank up the music while you're at it U old fart  [:-}
Alpy
Private

« Reply #152 on: October 16, 2010, 07:16:13 AM »

Young Noobz need to read from pg 1 to figure out rules of IO pub dont be a noob and read from the last page  evil4
Alpy
Private

« Reply #153 on: October 16, 2010, 07:49:59 AM »

Alpy looks around n shakes her head: wtf happened in here? Slimey gray fingers strewn all over the floor. Cant avoid stepping on these things  *Shocked*
2009 must have been a bad yr in IO players turned into cannibals.
These f-ing thing ooze red sludge goo when u step on them.
chairs and tables overturned cobwebs every where. 
where is that no good bartender she thinks. making her way gingerly among the debris she thinks oh boy this place needs a face job bad.
She gets out a tissue and gingerly wipes down on a bar stool and looks like she is going to bomit at the sight of this ghastly mess w creepie crawlies everywhere and slimey puss everywhere
damn wheres that bastender i need a drink *guns*

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #154 on: October 16, 2010, 10:31:25 AM »

*freak* hehehehehe  *freak*
I found it !!!! *YAHOO* *YAHOO*

Welcome back old and new fartZ to the ultimate den of debauchery

So lets get started, where's that lazy good for nothing bar tender of ours screwing Ace in the backroom no doubt.
GET BACK Num  evil4
Drinks on the house IO Pub is back  *kissgirl*
and krank up the music while you're at it U old fart  [:-}

+k for gettin old topic back  *rose*

now i must read page1... and then ;
*freak*  *drunk*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #155 on: October 16, 2010, 15:54:35 PM »

after years away from alcohol and vice numpty returns to IO´s pub to have a drink.  as he walks in he notices on his left alpy sitting by herself, buys her a drink, "We´ll catch up in a bit".  on the other side of the bar he notices krum, yovanna, commoner, darina and a few other employees of imperial games talking smack about there employer and some new bug we are about to be blessed with in IO, buys them all a round, except for krum who numpty runs up to real fast and kicks in the nuts.  as he falls to the ground, numpty accidentally pours his drink on his head and puts out his cigarrette on his forhead, obviously by accident.  as he walks away accidentally kicks him, this time it was really by accident...

on the other side of the bar numpty notices o troll like figure playing with himself in a corner next to the bathroon.  "Yovanna who or what is that?"...Yovanna responds, "It´s Oton looking for himself, forgot his glasses gonna take a few hours or years"....The whole bar erupts into laughter!!!!

Feeling bad for oton numpty buys him a piña colada and a shot of vodka for banning testiculo in IH and thinks to himself, "No wonder he abuses his power"...

Numpty sits down buys himself a drink while looking at the lovely looking female IO employees and downs yet another pint of fantastic ale, "Gonna stick around the pub and see what other kind of trouble comes in here before i pass out drunk.::"

To be continued...

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #156 on: October 25, 2010, 17:17:19 PM »

numptyyyyyyyyyy, shoot him down

Koramae
Lieutenant

Everybody lies.

« Reply #157 on: October 25, 2010, 19:27:32 PM »

Kora was sitting quiet in a corner doing her nails with a small dagger. She throws a beer at Kmihai "Catch!" making him drop his gun, then shouts "Beer for everyone! " and tells the bartender pointing her knife at numpty: "Put it on that guy`s tab, i just saved his drunk passed out ass" She looks at numpty again, who was sleeping with a rusty helmet in his arms, spilled drinks (and other fluids) all over him, and yells at the bartender: "Make that 2 rounds. And some wine for me. He`s gonna sleep for a while"

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I found MMORPGs *pardon*
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #158 on: December 29, 2010, 15:51:07 PM »

numpty wakes up from his slumber and notices the new decoration celebrating IO V5 and notices all kinds of neat stuff.  on the left, just behind the bar, a massive christmas tree with millions of presents.  in the corner he notices Korama with a dagger jammed into her hand and stuck to the table, sends her some more wine.....as numpty looks to the christmas tree he notices all the admins, carrying massive santa claus bags full of money, running outta the pub as if they were assaulting a bank.  as krum runs by numpty smells piss and notices krum pissed his pants as a result of laughing so much.  numpty thinks to himself, "those damn presents i bought, i hope krum buys some diapers and some perfume, he really stinks"....numpty notices tiger limping from such weight of all the posts he erased, takes out his indiana jones whip and slams tiger, "back in your cage boy"...as tiger runs past....."must get paid for every post he erases"

on the dance floor, numpty sees the programmers dancing to some freaky music looking at obscene picture of oton playing a guitar....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SippxWnwkLQ

in front of the bathroom there is nekodrugi explaining to crass how to do everything, numpty hears neko say, "crass, wipe backwards or your balls will stink".  all of the sudden numpty hears steveempire from the ladies bathroom, "can someone fix something, it´s all wrong and broken"....

numpty sits down, has a few drinks, orders from the lovely community manager, a nice glass of whisky, macallan´s 50 year, put it on Xaoc´s tab, i bought lots of presents this year!!!!!  "let´s see what happens next".....

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
belgarion
Private

« Reply #159 on: February 06, 2011, 12:31:28 PM »

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr burp
Alpy
Private

« Reply #160 on: March 15, 2014, 09:22:28 AM »

Alpy breaks down sign on the door.  
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

*Angry* How dare these noobs close down the best part of IO town.  *crazy*
Thick cobwebs clog the entrance. She can hears earwigs scuttling into the corners.
She walks into the bar. Tables on their side, chairs half broken.
Let's get this joint back up and rolling again. Anyone want to pitch in getting this place cleaned up and back to speed again  hard
Take a break from battles, hang out over a beer, oh...and don't forget to read from page 1 so that you don't miss out on the great dialogue.
Remember there are no rules here. Only your imagination rules. Let's see if these v5 & v6 noobs can complete  [:-}
Now what happend to that bottle of Absinthe that Numpty and I stashed on our last visit... *drunk*
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 09:23:40 AM by Alpy » Logged
savannah
Lieutenant

Notice me, Sempai!

« Reply #161 on: July 06, 2017, 08:50:00 AM »

Aky staggers into the pub after almost a decade. She looks around at the broken windows, and dusty bar stools, the old armchair that hiske used to sit in now houses a family of rats.

She jumps when she hears a scuffle in a dark corner, and peers through the shadows....

"Pain? have you been here this whole time, what the actual fffffff......  *xxx* "

"Women are never right" -- Savannah
Pain
The Shadow Knight
Private

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #162 on: July 06, 2017, 09:05:16 AM »

Pain looks up and says "yo."

Quote from: Pain
Motercycles are the unprotected sex of traffic
when you wreck you really get knocked up
savannah
Lieutenant

Notice me, Sempai!

« Reply #163 on: July 06, 2017, 09:22:44 AM »

Aky sighs and shakes her head wearily. Alas, his lack of human (and other noted species) contact has severely incapacitated his ability to speak, the poor thing.

She walks over to her long lost brother, takes away his yellowed glass of old alcohol and passes him a fresh cup of whiskey, which was conveniently pulled out of her pocket.

She then sits next to Pain and takes in the decrepit pub, and begins planning on how to begin rennovations.

"Women are never right" -- Savannah
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #164 on: January 11, 2019, 03:27:28 AM »

Samyoboy walks in more dust scatters. He stands staring at the empty dusty bar!

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: