Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 09:41:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IO´s International Pub  (Read 58439 times)
Pain
The Shadow Knight
Private

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2007, 16:20:47 PM »

*wonders what happened and walk over the the disturbed bartender and asks for exactly 5 shots of whiskey

Then turns around while the bartender can regain his compusure
he notices polish sitting a few feet away and decides to go ask him to for help since the bartender seems to be having trouble getting up

Quote from: Pain
Motercycles are the unprotected sex of traffic
when you wreck you really get knocked up
Octavian
Private

« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2007, 17:47:15 PM »

Suddenly the music starts playing. The light is dimmed in the pub......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8T6tV35g9s

Chuck Norris Comes dancing in through the door .. gracefully he displays his superior dancing skills.

He walks to the Bartender .. "Where is that transgenderwannabe that didnt like the joke about my tears curing cancer"??

The Bartender looks frightened .. he has no idea what Chuck is talking about, and smells trouble.

"Arrhh well fckit" Chuck utters, and starts dancing his special Roundhousekick-dance, and kills a couple of noobs, who gets too close to the phenomena.

Octavian walks through the door, and almost gets hit by Chuck, as the Legend spins out of the door, kicking aggressively.

Octavian dives to the side, and when he looks up, he and sees Reaccro sitting in a dark corner. Cloaked and obviously trying to disguise himself. Kropotkin is nowhere to be seen, but Octavian keeps the hand on his 32 feet lightsaber, just in case he comes in, on one of his cleaning missions.

Reaccro sits as paralyzed, and Octavian cannot get any contact. Something terrible must have happened....... The words run through Octavians mind, as he suddenly hears a voice speak out. Octavian pulls into the shade next to Reaccro.
Something seems to be going on elsewhere in the pub, and Octavian sits back to observe, and starts drinking Reaccros beer. Paralyzed men dont drink beer, he thinks to himself.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 17:48:38 PM by Octavian » Logged
Reaccão
« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2007, 16:37:55 PM »

Reaccão runs out of the bathroom, desperately trying to put something back in his underwear and screaming at the top of his lungs

- I MUST NOT READ THE SMALL PRINT ON THE BATHROOM WALL, I MUST NOT READ THE SMALL PRINT.

Passing by the bardisk he catches a glimps of dozens of empty coffee cups in a row and Nebthe sleeping at the last one.

- I wonder how he can sleep with so much caffeine...
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #123 on: November 15, 2007, 16:40:03 PM »

Reaccão runs out of the bathroom, desperately trying to put something back in his underwear and screaming at the top of his lungs

- I MUST NOT READ THE SMALL PRINT ON THE BATHROOM WALL, I MUST NOT READ THE SMALL PRINT.

Passing by the bardisk he catches a glimps of dozens of empty coffee cups in a row and Nebthe sleeping at the last one.

- I wonder how he can sleep with so much caffeine...

*he's not sleeping, just thinking in small letters so he has to stay focused*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2007, 15:33:21 PM »

Hiske wakes up in her nice-big-comfy-pluchy-chair-by-the-fireplace and looks around... she realizes that everytime she wakes up, the pub looks the same... neb with his head on the bar sleeping surrounded by empty coffee mugs... Reac on the dancefloor desperately trying not to step on his own feet... kroppy who's searching the plants in the windowsill looking for shrooms... StarBlade who's sitting in a dark corner with his laptop; but he doesn't look happy at all (maybe he can't figure out how to build farms in GIO?)... KingJohn who's writing beautiful love-poems on the walls of the pub... Pain who's trying to look cool with his glasses of whiskey but never actually drinks them... Mihai playing with his soldiers with a happy smile on his face... Amaterasu who's eating dark-side-cookies... Sweetskully who's drinking beer (duh!)... Xaoc who is peeking through a hole in the wall... Q who is playing with his saber... only Numpty and AceT are nowhere to be seen... probably they're still in the ladies room together...

Hiske walks over to the bar; makes herself a coffee (and also fills 3 of neb's mugs with coffee), she walks back to her nice-big-comfy-pluchy-chair-by-the-fireplace and sits down...
Pain
The Shadow Knight
Private

« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2007, 19:54:35 PM »

*drinks his whiskey just to prove the hiske that he really does...

pain then proceeds to drink the beers that he had forgotten from ages past

Pain
The Shadow Knight
Private

« Reply #126 on: March 01, 2008, 00:50:13 AM »

Pain pulls out a bottle of the anarchy mods new fragrance Pwned and sprays Hiske with it.                                                                                                                Pain then finds a broom and starts to sweep up the 7 months of dust and beer bottles that have collected. hooray evil3

belgarion
« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2008, 20:55:27 PM »

belgarion rattles on the doors to find them locked with oversized chains and then sees a sign saying FOR SALE ONE RUN DOWN PUB UNUSED FOR MANY MONTHS 50 EUROS OR BEST OFFER.he glances down to see a full keg of beer sat by the doors so he cracks it open, it tastes a bit off but hey its free so he settles in for a while and watches the day turn to night
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2009, 23:32:20 PM »

*enters the pub, turns the lights off and gets out*  *kissgirl*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
savannah
Lieutenant

Notice me, Sempai!

« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2009, 20:09:14 PM »

*enters the pub, turns the lights back on, snatches a few beers, and leaves*  [:-}

"Women are never right" -- Savannah
la_woman
Private

« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2009, 23:51:54 PM »

*me takes a look around but doesnt see anyone*
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2009, 03:08:24 AM »

*me takes a look around but doesnt see anyone*

*then, as la_woman enjoys herself with a mug of coffe, gen_karlo enters the pub with the sun beaming on his background and shouts " where are the f****ng spammers"  like an exploding sheriff all pissed off by the deafening silence the pub can offer*

he sits beside la_woman and says hi!!!!
asks"where are the waiters here? is there anyone can offer me a good day?

I DON'T GO BACK ON MY WORD!!!!!!
- that's my warrior way.
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2009, 04:02:26 AM »

*then i come in, and play "dust and bones,guns 'n roses" in the jukebox, and get a scotch, looks at the bar, and there in a dark spot, is osama bin laden okaying with an psp  *xxx* , and then draw a cigarrete, and says hi to gen and la_woman*

KwalB
mistakes are unavoidable, but also unacceptable
Trusted Member

I am who I am!

« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2009, 06:36:02 AM »

then KwalB drops in, dsn't even look around or says hi. takes all the booz he can carry and walks out to play IO *beer*
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 06:37:01 AM by KwalB » Logged

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2009, 06:47:40 AM »

schultzy looks around, gets bored so he moves near to the strippers

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: