Imperia Online International
June 04, 2024, 12:10:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Use of Credits  (Read 2536 times)
beloved
Private

« on: April 29, 2008, 19:00:03 PM »

Presently, the use of credits is limited to once in exactly 24 hours (i.e. if I use the credits at 3 pm today, then i can only use it again at 3 pm the next day). Can I recommend that the use of credits be permitted once in a 24 hour block (just like the 6hours offline rule)? The reason I recommend this is because it allows more flexibility; I may not game everyday at the same time.

However, by changing the use as I have recommended, it does not add any drastic advantage to any player because all players can still only use their credits once in 24 hours. The only change is the timing of that use.
Цезар
Major

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 19:05:53 PM »

But it will break the balance because you can use credits at 11 59 pm and 12 01 the next day to buy some expensive research without giving a chance to the others to steal your money *Tongue*
of course,this is an opinion of a spammer without war income  *black_eye*
beloved
Private

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 19:11:49 PM »

But it will break the balance because you can use credits at 11 59 pm and 12 01 the next day to buy some expensive research without giving a chance to the others to steal your money *Tongue*
of course,this is an opinion of a spammer without war income  *black_eye*

true, but it evens out the advantage because right now the way the credits are set up, the guys who are most free to stay online longest will gain a distinct advantage over those who log-on now and then.

anyway, if anyone does what you have said, it still is the same--they have used their credits twice in 48 hours. so, it will even out because they can't use for 23 hrs and 59s; they can be attacked then.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 14:05:05 PM »

i am for that we don't change it,but it wouldn't make much difference hmmm
well,in this case i have to say:if it ain't broken,don't fix it *freak*
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 14:07:16 PM by KoSaC » Logged

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: