Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 08:25:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Army during Relocation  (Read 2647 times)
starscream
Private

« on: September 20, 2007, 14:55:12 PM »

So this morning I sent 2000 Guardians and 1000 Paladins from my province 7 to province 12 to try and fend off an attack.  I didn't get it sent in time and it arrived based on my news just barely after the enemy attack went through.  When I went back in to relocate them to my main province they were just gone.  They didn't fight because I checked the battle report and they were sent to the right province because I checked my news to double check, but they just disappeared.  I checked every province several times and they're gone.....Is this a known issue or isolated or is there any way I can get my army back?  I'm Starscream in realm 10.
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 16:05:05 PM »

Yes, it is a known problem already  *Grin*, it has occurred to a few people and sometimes the army returns after a few days (if you are lucky). Obviously there is a small chance of the army disappearing if you move it just a second before the enemy army arrive, but noone knows where or how *wink*

I would advice you to pm support regarding the matter, maybe he can do something about it  *pardon*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 16:13:10 PM »

The alliens did that! *freak*

I am the one and only!
citral
Captain

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 00:18:22 AM »

Beam me up, Scotty!!! *cool*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: