Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 11:11:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Constant vacation players...  (Read 3779 times)
chevalier
Private

« on: April 20, 2008, 03:15:56 AM »

I dont know if its a bug or else, but there is something that really annoys me now. Some alliances have players that are constantly in vacation mode, and suddenly you get attacked by them, and as soon as they have a low army they fall on vacation mode again, .... and again, ... and again. Take the SIUKS alliance now, there are 4 ( yes four !!!) players in vacation and the EXACT same ones that were in vacation not so long ago, actually 10 days ago ONLY !!! What the heck is that type of playing??? ----- To be honnest i start SERIOUSLY to think some players are protected, or even worse, advantaged in this game. I did less cheap shots than that in other realms, and i got banned ... -----------------------Second thing to add here, those supposely bugs where we planned attacks on an alliance (at the last day of the WAR), and suddenly noone could attack anymore, leaving us to lose a war! . Weird no Huh? Its been the second time i had that problem in the same realm. --- I really am annoyed, and seriously think about sending emails to all my friends and telling everyone i wont continue playing Imperia. I am sure Imperia got a drop of customers already...
chevalier
Private

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 03:29:12 AM »

Forgot to add that some alliances keeps starting WARS over  the same alliances over and over again, not even two days after one is over they start another. I ve seen times where we were having 5 strong alliances on us at the same time, and a week later 4 of them started a second WAR against us again... Some alliances are at their 4th against us.... How legal is that, and if it is, what type of playing is that ? Shouldnt we get a time off between wars from the same alliances ? --- Funny
KuyaM
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 03:39:53 AM »

vacation mode are privilege given to premys. They can go on vacation mode for any purpose they want to. That's not a bug. It's like in real life, the rich got more privilege.. *freak* *hahaha* *freak* *hahaha*

about the continous war with you by others....... That's life...... bear with it.... you will gain more knowledge and tactics on for your next era... you'll be stronger the next time....

there are rules on alliance wars, but if they got through then it's legal...
chevalier
Private

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 04:29:02 AM »

If all those type of cheap playing is legal then its clear Imperia is not for me, neither a lot of my friends in alliances. I can tell that a lot of people gets annoyed or completely pissed off about that type of playing. That means a person can fall on vacation mode all year long and attacking whenever they wish it, for having alliance points then fall again in vacation mode the time they rise their armies... No wonder why some has hundreds of thousands of armies and have stats that are up to the roof.  ---If this type of behavior is accepted, it only shows me how bad imperia is, and with those bugs lately that made us lose wars at very crucial moments, well this is not a good game, and i will just leave soon, i guess a lot of players will follow me, i think i have a fairly good reputation. Mark my words....
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 13:03:23 PM »

Well, I know some bulgarian alliances that are good at fighting using vacation mode a lot *freak*
And an alliance can declare a war against you how many times they want...if you want to avoid wars, just have an inactive alliance *pardon*

I am the one and only!
chevalier
Private

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 02:21:31 AM »

I think you guys are just avoiding the point here, and closing your eyes. Its not the fact that there are wars thats a problem, its the basic of that game , we all know it... Youhouuuuuu ? ... Its the behavior in itself. Its not cause something is legal that you can use it overkill for your own purposes, to piss off others. -------- As a rule, not being allowed to have two accounts to learn how to play, and forgetting about the 6 hours is very bad behavior (wooooo!), but putting yourself a full protection all year long so noone can attack you ever, while you can attack all the time you desire is accepted just cause you paid ?.... hum very nice thinking, very usefull aswers... thanks ----
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 02:42:13 AM »

*rose* trust them they have   long time experience  cumulated *Smiley* hooray
KuyaM
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 07:53:00 AM »

I think you guys are just avoiding the point here, and closing your eyes. Its not the fact that there are wars thats a problem, its the basic of that game , we all know it... Youhouuuuuu ? ... Its the behavior in itself. Its not cause something is legal that you can use it overkill for your own purposes, to piss off others. -------- As a rule, not being allowed to have two accounts to learn how to play, and forgetting about the 6 hours is very bad behavior (wooooo!), but putting yourself a full protection all year long so noone can attack you ever, while you can attack all the time you desire is accepted just cause you paid ?.... hum very nice thinking, very usefull aswers... thanks ----
    believe me dude, I posted this argument like you do and the only thing I gained is unacceptable answers too, but in-game I've been used to that "vacation tactics" some enemies are doing to win. But they won nothing except fags awards. I just accept this as part of the challenge while the IO TEAM finding ways for a very fair alliance war.
   vacation mode are necessity and privilege, it has it's own limit/rule to be fair to everyone. Your point is part of flaws on this game that's true, but it's a flaw that is inflicted by coward, pathetic individuals.  *guns* *guns* *guns*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 10:22:39 AM »

they can be attacked when they can attack *pardon*

I am the one and only!
chevalier
Private

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 16:26:28 PM »

Yes I am sure i am not the only one complaining about this unfair behavior.
I decided to apply a pressure on Imperia. From now on, i will only VOTE for other games, in bonus ressources. I suggest strongly that people does the same. The less popularity they will get, the more they will realise its the customer thats important, not just the money they do when you enter in imperia (the adds on the sides pays them). --- Believe me after a while they will be concerned, if they drop constantly...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: