Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 08:36:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality Free Games!  (Read 2235 times)
MrScotland
Private

« on: April 17, 2008, 15:38:23 PM »

(isnooker) For all you snooker fans out there, real quality game, check it out if your into snooker. Can also play online as a guest or buy an account if you feel you can be unbeaten! All new users have the chance to have a free 14 day trial account.
I downloaded the smaller version without voices, as they can get on your nerves *xxx*

(Warrock) its another free online 1st person shoot em up game. There are some cheats on it which gets irritating sometimes, but as far as the graffics go there great for a free downloadable game! Takes a little time to download as its a big file, but worth it if you fancy a change! *crazy*

These are the games i play when waiting on imperia to do its stuff, but i like isnooker the most, very addictive!
kkk532
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 10:55:45 AM »

(isnooker) For all you snooker fans out there, real quality game, check it out if your into snooker. Can also play online as a guest or buy an account if you feel you can be unbeaten! All new users have the chance to have a free 14 day trial account.
I downloaded the smaller version without voices, as they can get on your nerves *xxx*

(Warrock) its another free online 1st person shoot em up game. There are some cheats on it which gets irritating sometimes, but as far as the graffics go there great for a free downloadable game! Takes a little time to download as its a big file, but worth it if you fancy a change! *crazy*

These are the games i play when waiting on imperia to do its stuff, but i like isnooker the most, very addictive!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: