Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 12:49:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: about army upkeep...  (Read 2334 times)
___justus_
Lieutenant

« on: April 14, 2008, 08:38:27 AM »

hi forum  *pardon*  i am just playing in realm 3...i think there is a problem in the game 'cause I am not going to expense to the army,3 days such...this is a problem ? i want know...but if this a not problem then not for me also,this is a very good problem for me  hooray
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 08:40:35 AM by ___justus_ » Logged

Slave for justice and vengeance
KuyaM
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 08:42:24 AM »

hi forum  *pardon*  i am just playing in realm 3...i think there is a problem in the game 'cause I am not going to expense to the army,3 days such...this is a problem ? i want know...but if this a not problem then not for me also,this is a very good problem for me  hooray
  can you rephrase your question.... are you saying your army doesn't have upkeep for 3 days?
emgye
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 10:05:55 AM »

Hi Gus,

I am MGY in realm 18 and it seems that there is no army upkeep in our realm also.

*hihi*

___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 10:15:10 AM »

then i must lock this topic...nobody must not notice this problem...I must remove this topic  *sos*    *freak*

Jimbo
Private

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 15:16:36 PM »

Oh god..!  *crazy* how stupid.. cant you just be happy and keep your mouth shut *Lips Sealed* b4 the mods figure it out.. geez.. Somoene plz make this topic invisible to mods *Smiley*) *pardon* anyway, i think they owe us that,  cos c'mon 2 hard drive breaks in one month.. game lagging.. bugging..  and last time we had the unexpected maintenance they stopped the battles, but not the upkeep.. ffs rant evil3
Цезар
Major

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 15:18:19 PM »

but the admins can say something , I hate that silence  evil3 *freak*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 15:48:27 PM »

This bug is spoiling the game. Trade prices are going to unbelievable levels. And don't this favor the warriors...  rant *sos*
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 17:09:50 PM »

yes you are very much right..."THİS GAME İS TOO MİSTAKE"...warrior is making war but he anything isn't able to obtain  *rose*,capitalism conquering him in the long term...and capitalism (farmers) isn't doing anything...invensment to same thing always  hard...believe in me...i am a very good economist  *rose* but only economic plan very basic for me and boring...
farmer is waiting 3 months and later he is running over the ability(complete player)...I will go mad soon   *sos*...I would waiting militarism will be to lighten(and it will be advantageous [:-}) but look at that rule,,,someting such not be! rumors is obstructioned  evil3(version 4 and r10) !! no,I leaved my hope  head_hurts_kr,,,i would imagine for to improve of this game BUT YOU(admins)COULD NOT MANAGE !
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 22:15:05 PM by ___justus_ » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: