Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 15:57:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mountains question.  (Read 3953 times)
kingjohn
« on: September 18, 2007, 16:32:45 PM »

Is it possible to make mountains population growth to 300k population by disbanding from plains to mountains? Assume growth is empty, but I won't encounter negative growth right? I can just disband as much as I l like?
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 16:47:31 PM »

I heard that it will be negative growth in such case  *Lips Sealed*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
kingjohn
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 16:48:33 PM »

I heard that it will be negative growth in such case  *Lips Sealed*

so does that mean when I disband new villagers, it will just be gone?
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 16:49:50 PM »

so does that mean when I disband new villagers, it will just be gone?

Yap, but not at once. Instead of getting 78 villagers every hour, you will lose them.

kingjohn
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 16:52:21 PM »

Yap, but not at once. Instead of getting 78 villagers every hour, you will lose them.

Example, after certain population maybe it's like -100 per hour or something like that? I thought to pound the iron bonus at the mountains!!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 16:52:55 PM by kingjohn » Logged
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 16:58:28 PM »

Example, after certain population maybe it's like -100 per hour or something like that? I thought to pound the iron bonus at the mountains!!

Something like that. I'm not sure though....  *pardon*

kingjohn
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 17:17:44 PM »

Something like that. I'm not sure though....  *pardon*

Thanks very much for the help  *wink* *cool*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 18:53:20 PM »

province will grow negative population so you will be losing vilagers for sure. i had negative growth in mountains. then i trained some soldiers there so i didnt lose much people.
i wish to know if there is some penalty for having negative people?? do they produce negative gold?? because if you got negative population, you lose people only if you dismiss them from mines. example -500/200000. my 200k workers work no matter that i got 199500 workers. and i got production for 200k people. what is the penalty for those -500?

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 09:32:05 AM »

province will grow negative population so you will be losing vilagers for sure. i had negative growth in mountains. then i trained some soldiers there so i didnt lose much people.
i wish to know if there is some penalty for having negative people?? do they produce negative gold?? because if you got negative population, you lose people only if you dismiss them from mines. example -500/200000. my 200k workers work no matter that i got 199500 workers. and i got production for 200k people. what is the penalty for those -500?

Yes you get negative gold if you have negative population.

Is it possible to make mountains population growth to 300k population by disbanding from plains to mountains? Assume growth is empty, but I won't encounter negative growth right? I can just disband as much as I l like?

It is possible if you have the farms and employ these villagers immediately,else they will slowly die out.Naturally achieving 300k...nearly impossible you would need insane medicine and granaries.
kingjohn
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 10:40:31 AM »

Yes you get negative gold if you have negative population.

It is possible if you have the farms and employ these villagers immediately,else they will slowly die out.Naturally achieving 300k...nearly impossible you would need insane medicine and granaries.

So if I do have the farms and mines I can disband them and employ them so they won't die?
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 10:45:02 AM »

You can,but you will get negative population which will produce negative gold(voting for bonus resources will also get you MORE negative gold). *Smiley*
kingjohn
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 10:52:03 AM »

You can,but you will get negative population which will produce negative gold(voting for bonus resources will also get you MORE negative gold). *Smiley*

Thanks for claryfying krum :-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: