Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 11:49:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Server probably went back to a full 24 hours back or more  (Read 2465 times)
chevalier
Private

« on: April 11, 2008, 01:45:27 AM »

Hi, I think there is a major bug in the Realm1, i ve done few attacks in the last two days, and none of them are appearing in the list of alliance battles anymore, the points arent showing the proper amounts, and it really feels like we came back to more than 24 hours ago. One of my friends in alliance even have all his armies of the last 48hours (or less?) disappears ! -- That bugs me seriously cause the points i did military were extremely important in that war...  Please can you verify where are all those infos? Its important to us all ----Chevalier
k_mihai
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 01:46:34 AM »

is the X-th topic about this issue, check in-game news ...
chevalier
Private

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 01:59:53 AM »

Hum, not sure what you are talking about , but there is an absolute bugs, i have 28000 soldiers army that are stuck in battle and transfer without coming back, and my last 24 hours battles are not showing ... Surely not a new game addition *wink*
k_mihai
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 02:00:29 AM »

see all those i can`t log in topics...
armandillo
Private

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 09:48:54 AM »

Yeah, I farmed my neighbors all day long yesterday and scraped together roughly one million in gold. All that money went to army building but now that I look at soldiers in training, there are none. Neither do the battles from yesterday appear in the battle registers. Thanks a lot guys  rant
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: