Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 10:07:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP....  (Read 954 times)
Tarantio
« on: April 07, 2008, 10:40:04 AM »

I currently have over 900 soldiers stuck between provinces, was moving them from one to another, message reads units have arrived but no icon to use them and they dont show as being in the new province, also no message received to say they have arrived?   any ides's
Liera
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 10:43:25 AM »

They are moving the servers as the notice says when you login. As I was told earlier all will be back when attack will be on
Tarantio
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 10:45:50 AM »

thx,thought that only applied to attacks, should have read it closer, thx anyway  *ok*
invictus
Private

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 14:47:25 PM »

I've had the same problem today. I understood that the server would be down (conveniently, while I was sleeping). I am able to log in now, and do pretty much everything but find the 350 troops I transferred this morning. So what you're saying Liera is that this is a temporary thing and all will be well soon?
lionheart
Lieutenant

Go ahead punk, make my day

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 15:53:55 PM »

Look on the positive side - those troops are between provinces so you might not be paying upkeep  *ok* although you still pay for those left in the provinces

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: