Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 02:08:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Realm 3 experts required... please read this  (Read 6938 times)
slingshot
Private

« on: April 05, 2008, 15:04:56 PM »

Myself and aarolee are looking for some very strong, experienced players to team up with and conquer this realm. we are both water-tight players with lots of experience in alliance wars, with army saves and war points high on our agenda !!

We think that with three or four of you experts out there joining us, we can crush all who stand in our way. Please message me (slingshot) or aarolee in game, and we can discuss your experience and whether or not your strategy is good enough for you to join us. We are seeking players who have fought in alliance wars before, and understand how NOT to lose war points.

GET IN TOUCH QUICK, WE WANT TO START A WAR !!!!!!!!

STEVO ! SLINGSHOT !
UberNoob
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 15:16:58 PM »

hi hi hi
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 16:12:07 PM »

Myself and aarolee are looking for some very strong, experienced players to team up with and conquer this realm. we are both water-tight players with lots of experience in alliance wars, with army saves and war points high on our agenda !!

We think that with three or four of you experts out there joining us, we can crush all who stand in our way. Please message me (slingshot) or aarolee in game, and we can discuss your experience and whether or not your strategy is good enough for you to join us. We are seeking players who have fought in alliance wars before, and understand how NOT to lose war points.

GET IN TOUCH QUICK, WE WANT TO START A WAR !!!!!!!!

STEVO ! SLINGSHOT !
unfortunately i am already in alliance. *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Himself
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 01:22:51 AM »

Kosac

Are you in Realm 3?  If so you got to let me know.  I got issues and I am looking to form a new Warrior only alliance or join one.  Let me know.  I got some revenge I need to exact on some people here.

Himself
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 09:37:55 AM »

Kosac

Are you in Realm 3?  If so you got to let me know.  I got issues and I am looking to form a new Warrior only alliance or join one.  Let me know.  I got some revenge I need to exact on some people here.

Himself
sorry matebut i wrote that message 2 months ago..i quited r3...but i am still saving you a spot in team in r10. *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: