Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 17:55:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding units' carrying capacity and fortress capacity in version 4  (Read 60043 times)
Oton
Community Manager

« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2008, 16:41:30 PM »

The units' cargo capacity and Fortresses' resource limit have been deployed in all version 4 realms as we speak.
Expecting feedbacks on the matter.

ssagelos
Private

those who dare win

« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2008, 18:38:45 PM »

this is a message for the game admins and developers
let's say that de defender loses a siege and he has 1mil of oeach resources but the attaker can carry a max of 1mil gold.... if the defender doesn't lose all the resources ..which of the resourses will he lose to cover for the 1mil the attacker must take?.... will he lose 1mil wood and 500k stone?.... or just the gold?.... and how come soldiers have a limit to what they can carry?.... it's not like they carry timber... they carry gold cois for christs sake..... do you really think that a soldier that went to war and faced death by the sword say to himself...."i can't carry more that 500gold cois.... i'l take that and leave the rest for the archeologists" *Smiley*)
who is the guy that came up with this rules?.... hahahhah
and who came up with the imperial reserve building.....hahahhaha... it costs more to build that it can store even if you have a premium account..... and in late game you really make in 3-4 hours more that it can store... the imperial reserve is good only in early game but it's to hard to hard to build.....
well....that's all i can say abput the changes that you made in the IO in the last year.... i first played 1 year ago and the game was much better.... but now i think you got interested more in making money that into giving quality to the game.
and i personaly think that 50% of the players will not buy imperial credits any more... except for the lucky ones that have a mobyle phone payd by the employer *Smiley*)

he said everything with these few words... i am with you pal 100%....1 karma from me too
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 18:48:20 PM by ssagelos » Logged

BELIEVE IN FATE AND FIGHT FOR HONOR

_Hellines_
ssagelos
Private

those who dare win

« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2008, 18:53:44 PM »

this is a message for the game admins and developers
let's say that de defender loses a siege and he has 1mil of oeach resources but the attaker can carry a max of 1mil gold.... if the defender doesn't lose all the resources ..which of the resourses will he lose to cover for the 1mil the attacker must take?.... will he lose 1mil wood and 500k stone?.... or just the gold?.... and how come soldiers have a limit to what they can carry?.... it's not like they carry timber... they carry gold cois for christs sake..... do you really think that a soldier that went to war and faced death by the sword say to himself...."i can't carry more that 500gold cois.... i'l take that and leave the rest for the archeologists" *Smiley*)
who is the guy that came up with this rules?.... hahahhah
and who came up with the imperial reserve building.....hahahhaha... it costs more to build that it can store even if you have a premium account..... and in late game you really make in 3-4 hours more that it can store... the imperial reserve is good only in early game but it's to hard to hard to build.....
well....that's all i can say abput the changes that you made in the IO in the last year.... i first played 1 year ago and the game was much better.... but now i think you got interested more in making money that into giving quality to the game.
and i personaly think that 50% of the players will not buy imperial credits any more... except for the lucky ones that have a mobyle phone payd by the employer *Smiley*)

he said everything with these few words... i am with you pal 100%....1 karma from me too
maybe an answer is what at least one of the admins should give

_Hellines_
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2008, 19:24:17 PM »

and that capacity includes gold from army or it is only for the resources in that province? *hihi*

I am the one and only!
Oton
Community Manager

« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2008, 19:48:16 PM »

The resources are taken like they are in the attacked province.
If there is more of wood - more wood is taken.
If there is more iron - more iron will be taken.
And then they are turned into their base gold equivalent, as usual.

Please, forgive me, I've missed to add a note about the enemy army's supply train.
All the supply train of the defeated army is loaded, no mater the units' cargo capacity.
And it is added to the gold taken from the siege.

bilko1
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2008, 20:01:13 PM »

I see your in a better mood today Oton, nice to see that... *rose*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2008, 22:58:35 PM »

I play a game in realm 8!! I have just been reading through the change's!! And from whats written here they sound more scary!!! To be honest doe's not look like it will affect my game at all!! *hihi* But if the point of this is to make game more realistic. 1 if you win battle can we not take back half of loser's army as slave soldgiers  *hahaha* *hahaha* 2. Could wars not be won by having to kill the leader or on mp if leader not killed!! As in medievil wars if king (leader) was killed war was won!!!  *hahaha* *hahaha* Is nice idea to make game as realistic as possible!! But sometime's keeping thing's simple is a better formula!!! *hihi*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
cicson
Private

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2008, 03:03:21 AM »

Please, forgive me, I've missed to add a note about the enemy army's supply train.
All the supply train of the defeated army is loaded, no mater the units' cargo capacity.

so if the i attack with 10000 guardians and the defendaer has 1000 guardians i get 150 000 gold + the money from killed soldiers?.... thoes that mean that the soldiers can carry more than usual?... and if that so why can't they carry all the gold? *Smiley*
smruti
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2008, 07:52:03 AM »

so if the i attack with 10000 guardians and the defendaer has 1000 guardians i get 150 000 gold + the money from killed soldiers?.... thoes that mean that the soldiers can carry more than usual?... and if that so why can't they carry all the gold? *Smiley*

can my injuired army carry gold or they come empty handed... previously i used to send 1k sword for 100k gold.. now they bring 20k + 4 gold..it sucks *sad*
rudich
Private

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2008, 10:57:31 AM »

Why do we need those capasity rules?

It's making the game less atractive and too boring

The game purpose is to have fun , and not doing calculations, how much troops i need, what level of fortress i need and etc.

It's a game not a school, i think this rules as stupid as taking away our bonus resourses.

rant

If you trying to make people bye credits by all those rules, you'll not get it in this way, people will leave this game and that's all
ssagelos
Private

those who dare win

« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2008, 18:46:30 PM »

i think that the capacity rules at least will not get activated at battles with coin players......

_Hellines_
happygolucky
Private

« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2008, 21:11:16 PM »

Yep, the rules are active when attacking against goldmines as well *sad*

The thing I find most frustrating about IO in recent months is the lack of clarity from the game admins.

We have statement saying that certain rules will be applied to all V4 realms, but they are not.
You pay for credits for a premium account to get certain features ....and they do not work, but you are not refunded.
The battle servers seem to crash or armies get stuck on a regular basis.

What is the world coming to?
Decimus
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2008, 21:13:22 PM »

Yep, the rules are active when attacking against goldmines as well *sad*

The thing I find most frustrating about IO in recent months is the lack of clarity from the game admins.

We have statement saying that certain rules will be applied to all V4 realms, but they are not.
You pay for credits for a premium account to get certain features ....and they do not work, but you are not refunded.
The battle servers seem to crash or armies get stuck on a regular basis.

What is the world coming to?
armaggedon.it is writen in the holy bible..as u see everything goes wrong.is thy armaggedon. *bravo*
maxim
Private

« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2008, 22:35:34 PM »

This new rule really slows down the game and makes resource gathering a chore. Now we have to hire extra soldiers (surplus to the requirement needed to bring down the fortress) just to bring all the resourses back.

Perhaps there should be a non-combatant unit with a cart similar to the depot system?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 23:02:14 PM by maxim » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2008, 00:50:34 AM »

i think that the capacity rules at least will not get activated at battles with coin players......

that's where the capacity rule is most needed ... you just need to recruit a few extra light units, not much of an annoyance, just a bit of planning
And for once account pushing will really need to be done with a decent army ... no more of those 10k guardians "robbing" 20M+ gold ...  *bravo*

Deus populusque
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: