Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 00:11:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding units' carrying capacity and fortress capacity in version 4  (Read 60149 times)
bilko1
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2008, 19:11:43 PM »

The carrying capacity: It's just plain stupid!!! It's the worst idea of admins they can get!!!  rant rant rant

Admins: please tell me, you have an idea that's worst?!?!?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 19:12:18 PM by bilko1 » Logged
bilko1
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2008, 19:20:48 PM »

Guys, I really don't see what all the fuss you are making is about... Carrying capacity worked very well in GIO, there was no problem with it whatsoever, people get farmed there all the time - goldmines and active players alike. Does it really seem plausible to you that 1000 swordsmen will carry back 3 million gold? Because this is what's happening in some of the realms, and if you want to bring up iron prices, did you ever consider that this is the reason Iron prices rise so high to begin with?! After all if it were just the farmers' production and army values converted occasionally into gold by raids, the price would be much, much less... I always play mixed strategy, and let me tell you, playing an era with low points and hitting on huge goldmines, only to try and burst out later in the era as warriors, is just as lame as farming an entire era and crashing a huge army in the end.

I don't think it's balanced that a player with very little army can become insanely rich in one attack. I don't think it's balanced that goldmines will endlessly produce resources that can be taken once every month with zero effort, essentially multiplying players' production a hundredfold. I don't think players should be invulnerable in wars by having only level 1 forts and suffer only a small penalty to their production than otherwise. I don't think any of this is balanced at all. These rules fix all of that, and they need to be put in to fix all of that. If you think the offered capacity is too small that is another matter, it can be argued (though at least at first glance it seems satisfactory to me). But stop dissing a new rule just because you're used to exploiting the loopholes of the old rules.

What's wrong, afraid that you would need to actually put some thought into the game instead of simply attack, convert everything to soldiers, attack again?

Mind you, if war income was added back in it would further reduce iron and wood prices to a sane level.
This rule looks interesting and i like it.  *ok*

You're both stupid!!! After taking war income, this is the stupidest thing to do!!!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 19:39:43 PM by bilko1 » Logged
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2008, 19:24:54 PM »

You're both stupid!!! After taking war income, this is the stupidest think to do!!!
i actually like it..enemies will think no one will attack because they cant take much so they will leave army at home (i hope) but guess what i aint after gold...april fools dumb@ss  *freak* i am coming  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
bilko1
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2008, 19:39:19 PM »

Well, you're not joining my alliance!!!  *freak* is it april again?  *freak*
Decimus
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2008, 19:43:17 PM »

Bilko, quit v4 then .better for you, no?
bilko1
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2008, 19:47:26 PM »

Bilko, quit v4 then .better for you, no?

If I only could... But I can't! I'm one off the bosses in r38 as you can see...  *Smiley*
Decimus
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2008, 19:48:04 PM »

If I only could... But I can't! I'm one off the bosses in r38 as you can see...  *Smiley*
just quit,, damn,,, you can be boss in true realm..*wink*
bilko1
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2008, 19:50:34 PM »

I will, after this one, you will NOT see me in v4 any more...
XBandaX
Private

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2008, 00:03:44 AM »

*sos* *sos*
XBandaX
Private

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2008, 00:08:10 AM »

-:)
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2008, 10:19:02 AM »

-:)
you wrote smiley wrong  *freak* its :-)  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Bel
Private

« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2008, 14:37:49 PM »

Four pages of posts....and only the original post from a mod. This is ridiculous.

**Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines**
cicson
Private

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2008, 14:15:16 PM »

this is a message for the game admins and developers
let's say that de defender loses a siege and he has 1mil of oeach resources but the attaker can carry a max of 1mil gold.... if the defender doesn't lose all the resources ..which of the resourses will he lose to cover for the 1mil the attacker must take?.... will he lose 1mil wood and 500k stone?.... or just the gold?.... and how come soldiers have a limit to what they can carry?.... it's not like they carry timber... they carry gold cois for christs sake..... do you really think that a soldier that went to war and faced death by the sword say to himself...."i can't carry more that 500gold cois.... i'l take that and leave the rest for the archeologists" *Smiley*)
who is the guy that came up with this rules?.... hahahhah
and who came up with the imperial reserve building.....hahahhaha... it costs more to build that it can store even if you have a premium account..... and in late game you really make in 3-4 hours more that it can store... the imperial reserve is good only in early game but it's to hard to hard to build.....
well....that's all i can say abput the changes that you made in the IO in the last year.... i first played 1 year ago and the game was much better.... but now i think you got interested more in making money that into giving quality to the game.
and i personaly think that 50% of the players will not buy imperial credits any more... except for the lucky ones that have a mobyle phone payd by the employer *Smiley*)
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2008, 15:26:36 PM »

nice +karma *Smiley*

EmPeRoR JuMoNg
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2008, 15:43:17 PM »

*hahaha* you guys are sooooooooooooo funny.. as i read of your messages i find my self laughing at your messages...  *hahaha* nice
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: