Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 17:34:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding units' carrying capacity and fortress capacity in version 4  (Read 59291 times)
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 19:57:05 PM »

pals have squires at their side, who carry their belongings and armor. so probably they also carry gold *Smiley* *pardon*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
k_mihai
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 20:03:59 PM »

pals have squires at their side, who carry their belongings and armor. so probably they also carry gold *Smiley* *pardon*

aa, so we should have a new unit *Grin*
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2008, 20:10:05 PM »

well, it's not actually a unit, it's just a part of the paladin unit, like his horse *Grin* u don't have to train the horse as well, it comes with the package *Grin* *Grin*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
sheker
Private

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 14:10:19 PM »

*Grin* well, there are many realm and if they keep them different, is ok, just play in a different room.

btw, is not logical for a horsemen to have the biggest transport capacity. i mean, have u seen a knight, there is barely a room for him and his weapons (they have war horses, not donkeys). especially for pals, they souldn`t be carrying anything, since, with their strongest armor, if u add cargo, the horses will die... 

i know that there are many realm BUT i can not change my realm when every rule change !!!
 i began this realm 3 months ago...they did not say anything about these foolish rules  i want only my rights... there will be no gold... there will be no economi....there will be no war.... my 3 months will be zero !!!!!!!!!   
 i dont want to make farming...
 ADMİNS MUST HAVE RESPONSİBİLİTY... we are playing this game but admins are playing with us....
Arutha
Without Equal
Lieutenant

"Veni, vidi, vici" I came, I saw, I conquered!

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2008, 14:54:07 PM »

this gold carrying capacity will make it hard for military to grow.  i know when i start an era ALL resources go into army.  then all the gold i get from attacks goes back into my army.  so if i only have say 1500 soldiers and i attack a 200k gold player.  i dont get all the gold.  this slows down the growth of my army.  so only big armies can grow bigger.  i have just found a goldmine player with 500k+ gold but i can only take about 300k-400k of it as i only have 10k light soldiers at the moment.  this does not seem fair
The_Impaler
Sergeant

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2008, 15:42:20 PM »

Does imperial credits are considering as another source ? If yes, the goal of this change is pretty obvious..

Impaler in R2 and R31
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 08:02:49 AM »

*stop* is not like thisrea
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 08:03:36 AM »

*freak* damned keyboard....read again rules guys and is not like this at all ...read very slowley *Smiley*) *black_eye*
grillot
Private

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 21:40:33 PM »

I totally disagree with this carrying capacity and fortress capacity rule. In some months, attacks with heavy armies will make no sense, given the high price of resources. Ex Iron in realm 25 is more than 8 gold, so if you have full trade research level, with 100000 gold you only buy 10000 iron. How are we supposed to build armor levels necessary for elite troops with these rule?

I think with this rule imperia will lose much of its attraction. It could become a bit boring actually.

Its more realistic, but then who cares for realism when one knows that things will get boring with it.
lionheart
Lieutenant

Go ahead punk, make my day

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2008, 02:12:37 AM »

I agree totally with what Grillot says aboove  *ok*

If such complicated and game-killing rule can be brought in, why can they not listen to the more positive and equally workable of our suggestions?

dinnu
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2008, 03:30:41 AM »

*bravo* *bravo* *bravo*  go IO... tribalwarclone..a destiny4U....  hmmm  wall wall
Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2008, 06:20:11 AM »

Every day is getting worse.... every new thingie implemened is such a disappointment... bearing capacity makes sense but CMON taking light units against elite... forget it... this will completely stop fortress siege and all will move into pillagin and farming...

and... creators you could show your your faces in conversation about this.. not just be silent and ruin this game day by day.

lionheart
Lieutenant

Go ahead punk, make my day

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2008, 15:55:58 PM »

I mean, if they really wanted to be realistic surely they could account for the soldiers taking carts from the enemy town and using that to carry loot? Or tearing up buildings and using the wood to make carts. Or stealing horses. Or forcing prisoners to carry it. Or forcing small children to carry it. Or blah blah blah etc etc etc  evil3

Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2008, 17:13:36 PM »

Gief prisoners in siege attack! *Tongue*

enzotti
Private

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2008, 23:46:56 PM »

this will ruin the game... attacking will be worthless, it will be a farmer game, and
too boring for people who likes battles , i agree with dark soul, if we could all vote i am sure more than 90% dont like this silly rule.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: