Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 16:12:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacked accounts  (Read 7271 times)
DeMarco
Private

« on: March 26, 2008, 16:07:49 PM »

Someone hacked into our accounts and logged in, then bought credits and send three of our players into vacation mode, and sign out  of our aliance (serbia - name of our aliance). The one who did all that is Romanian, and we know this because now every of our player has Romanian flag, so we guess that he/they used proxy from Romania. If you would like to check who did it, the best way to do it is to see who bought credits using account of our team member (now ex team member) Pacox, because Pacox never had any credits in the first place so he could not have gone into vacation mode. We have reasonable doubt that someone from Romanian aliance "CAESAR" did it, because we are at war with them and we are in the lead, We also have doubts that the palyer by the name of Alarican might have done it, because of his earlier insults (which have already been reported to the moderator Q-bura). These are his insults :"we know that you're cheating too, scumbag" and "you are stupid go back to your forum, crybaby". and they apeared right after this hacking into our accounts happened. We anxiously expect replay from the ADMINISTRATOR.
p.s. all refers to REALM 4
Pacox
Private

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 16:35:28 PM »

He's right, you know *Smiley*
DeMarco
Private

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 17:46:34 PM »

Who send attac Pocox on Vit_018   
http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/4/2008_3_26/2310455_2307166_337367

And now what??  look at  this

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn147/marq_gsm/?action=view&current=Cheater-1.jpg

homm is Caesars ex-member
 rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 00:11:50 AM »

quote from demarco
"We also have doubts that the palyer by the name of Alarican might have done it, because of his earlier insults (which have already been reported to the moderator Q-bura)."

How did a player in U.S.A hack into your account and put up a rommanian flag. That's a bit of a far fetched accusation is'nt it. I've read what was sent by alarican in your photobucket account. I would'nt call it racist. And when you think when you crushed me you messaged me that you were going to crush every american and british in the game. "True" are you not predujustice in your comment's. Your accussation of hacking against alarican is unjust. and your other accusation is "the pot calling the kettle black"
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 00:57:14 AM by samyoboy » Logged

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
k_mihai
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 00:23:21 AM »

demarco isn`t very smart. if u look closer, there is a message sent by uberman, who starts like: "hey bro! I`m lurchman..." *Grin* and lurchman also has the lurchman account in r4 *Grin* so, he blames other people for cheating, but he consorts with cheaters *Grin*
DeMarco
Private

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 00:57:42 AM »

He is racist!I say to you samyboy whay I have reasons to destroy him and I dostry him forever in this relm 4   *black_eye* *black_eye* *black_eye*
He dont stop insults like this : "trust me, homo, if I was cheating, you'd be completely crushed by now. I, and others, have reason to believe that YOU are the one cheating. Stop making false accusations in the forums, you piece of shit."
I just want some administrator to ban maniac like this  player Alarican.

And now i explain to you if you change proxy in your internet browser you can change your flag in imperia online   *Angry* *Angry* *Angry
I just want to say sombady hacked our accuont because he cant to win like men. And you somyboy when you send me to stop my attack on you I stoped But i never miss chanse to destroy people like Alarican  *black_eye* *black_eye* *black_eye* *black_eye*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 01:55:41 AM »

Mate he just insulting you. Player's do when you kill there army's, seige there fort and take there resource's. It's part of the game. He's not being racist. Have you said anything to him? It's not right to try and get someone banned for insult's. There is cheating in the game. How did you get a message sent to you through another player. Cause I did'nt send it. Should I blame you for cheating? And you can't accuse someone of hacking your account, cause they insulted you. You need stop taking thing's so seriously "it's a game"
Oyeah I asked you for a week's peace while fort a war. You gave me 7 day's then took my army out. Your definately keeping me on my toe's.

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Alarican
Private

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 02:54:20 AM »

DeMarco, you are not only completly deceptive, but you're also a hypocrite. Why don't you post some of your messages that you sent to me? You sure can dish it out, but you certainly can not take it. Quit whining so much. If I was cheating, trust me, you would have no army and no standing fortresses. On the contrary, I am quite convinced that you are in fact the one cheating. I'm sure that if the administrators really want to dig into it, they would find plenty of reasons to ban you. Just be a man, and keep it in the game, like everyone else does. You're clearly attacking me purely because you hate Americans, as you've stated time and time again. I would say that is a clear admission of a racist attitude toward other players, wouldn't you agree?

What I said in those messages was in the spirit of competition; I did not realize that you were posting them out of context. How about you just stop sending me messages period. You don't see me posting your messages and crying to the administrators. You're like a little kid starting a fight and then running to his parents. That's what punks do.

Players like you take the fun out of online games.

I say bring it on. You have three times more soldiers than I do, and double the points, and you still can't defeat me. I ask the readers of this post, who is really the inferior player here? It seems like you've annoyed enough players in Realm 4; you're time is short.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 04:07:01 AM by Alarican » Logged
ungas
Private

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 05:15:49 AM »

yeah, some old school trash talk...  *hahaha* , i envy you demarco... just take it as a compliment dude and play the game not whine... let your armies talk not the person behind it... ^_^
Pacox
Private

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 07:46:32 AM »

OK, I think that you are missing a point here. The issue here is not who insulted who and how, but who hacked us and how *Smiley* I bet that if your account was sent into vacation mode and, basically used as a whore, you would be the ones to post topics here.
OK, so Alarican didn't do it, but we had a reasonable cause to suspect him. I mean, he sent a provoking message right after we got hacked.
zergus
Private

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 08:35:31 AM »

Ok I understand somebody hacked your alliance but the question is possible? Maybe somebody knows yours password? Think if you tell password somebody.
ungas
Private

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 10:28:41 AM »

yeah! buying me some credits will be very nice.. hacking and buying credits... i will gladly appreciate it...  *hahaha*
DeMarco
Private

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2008, 08:36:05 AM »

Nobady of administrators to say somethings Huh?Huh?     I ask again WHO SEND ATACK FROM PACOX TO VIT_018 Huh?Huh?Huh?  rant rant rant rant
Sombady with that IP adress is hacked........................... HI is from romania or he used romanin proxy  I sey that  hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
If sombady dont tell that we never will play agein this game. In game tribal wars you have like player of this game to se 20 logs of your logins and IP .....
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2008, 13:17:47 PM »

After so much crying from your side i stop and say hello and Happy Easter (if u are Christian) LoL or just hi...u can say any words u want and think about it in here are about couples of hundreds of players which have problems bug question etc etc..administrators have your answer but why you insist so much Your Royal ty *Smiley*) we will do that next second because O Mighty Emperor asked LoL head_hurts_kr so wait  your  turn to get an answer ..dont be so wild ..

Kind regards from IO  *rose*
vit_018
Private

Ko ovde ne poludi ,taj nije normalan !!!

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 12:49:54 PM »

Thats rights man!!!  head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr
Wait for your answer !  *xxx* *xxx*
And , when they give you the answer it will be in 2023.  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*
I hope that you will play imperia so long.... [:-} [:-} [:-}

M E R A K L I J E   No1.   *heart* *heart* *heart*

Meraklije ponos Srbije!!!    *heart*  *heart*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: