Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:23:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In the name of the record  (Read 117903 times)
BeaZtiE
Annihilator
Private

Stormtrooper Of Dead

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 19:14:50 PM »

KingJohn.. why you when was closed to me cant do this developments and buildings?  *sos* *sos*

Two thousand fattened years like maniacs
Have despoiled our common grave
Now what necrophagous Second Coming backs
From the cradle to enslave?
k_mihai
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 22:27:38 PM »

now, he said he`s a warrior

but don`t tell anyone, is a secret
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2007, 00:48:07 AM »

FOR LONG REALMS...   

this is record for LONG REALMS...here buying the province is difficult and the evolution is very slow...
this record for long realm and i think it is not go beyond...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 00:54:16 AM by ___justus_ » Logged

Slave for justice and vengeance
kingjohn
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 02:28:26 AM »

KingJohn.. why you when was closed to me cant do this developments and buildings?  *sos* *sos*

I was closed to you?
UberNoob
Sergeant

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2007, 14:47:16 PM »

*close *bear*
kingjohn
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 17:16:15 PM »

r
When I was in r9 first time playing I want to keep my points low so you can't kick my ass so I will be out of your 2X range  *Tongue* Rumours has it that despot was brutal. So better to keep out of your points range.  *YAHOO* *evil* *bear*
Seriously that time I wasn't using premium and was my first time playing the game. But I still did ok, I was rank 17 without premium. But luckily not in your 2X I think so you couldn't kill me. Sad eh??  *cry* *cry* *cry*
BeaZtiE
Annihilator
Private

Stormtrooper Of Dead

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2007, 18:37:27 PM »

I was closed to you?
yes.. at R4.. i played with Random nickname *Smiley*
at R9 i was not more than 30-40 days with credits.. was not honest to play against noobs with credits..
actually last days i was killed 2 ways because was out of net and have not a credits to vacation.. one stupid polish kill me twice *Smiley* i told him  after first hit.. "i will forgive you..." but he raid me again..
after this from 500k+ soldiers he fins his empire with more terbs than soldiers *Tongue* i send the crazy WhiteWitch (with 800k army) against him.. and after this all my allies piss over him *Smiley* he never return back *Tongue*
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 18:41:01 PM by BeaZtiE » Logged

kingjohn
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2007, 05:51:03 AM »

yes.. at R4.. i played with Random nickname *Smiley*
at R9 i was not more than 30-40 days with credits.. was not honest to play against noobs with credits..
actually last days i was killed 2 ways because was out of net and have not a credits to vacation.. one stupid polish kill me twice *Smiley* i told him  after first hit.. "i will forgive you..." but he raid me again..
after this from 500k+ soldiers he fins his empire with more terbs than soldiers *Tongue* i send the crazy WhiteWitch (with 800k army) against him.. and after this all my allies piss over him *Smiley* he never return back *Tongue*

I know you are talking about Stirling Versus Whitewitch. Stirling is about 300 distance from me at r9 that time.
BeaZtiE
Annihilator
Private

Stormtrooper Of Dead

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2007, 19:32:30 PM »

I think.. this was the best battle ever i make last 2+ years..

some background..
my opponent have cartography level 7 and have more than 2000 distance from me...
he make a long save mission on distance 2000+
my hit must kill the opponent when he is online 56+ mins after his 6 h. block
i must go at my 6 h. block *Smiley*

i send my army on exact time to hit the opponent 3 seconds after his army return.. actually i hit him with one second the difference..

the result (thanks to my opponent for this information.. he will be anonymous, because lost really huge number of soldiers)
2007-12-11 08:56:37 GAMEMASTER A battle was fought.Slaytanic attacked c...
2007-12-11 08:56:36 GAMEMASTER In province 9 have returned Phalanx - 18...

that means his army return at home at 08:56:36 and my gang bang hit him at 08:56:37

the result:
Slaytanic(BUBAMARA)   Anonymous Opponent(DarkSTAR)   31731   2225710   4549   67762   0   0   2115
i win to morale 61 (after a week i can publish the result.. if someone wanna see it..)

i think.. this was my really best battle ever i do.. thanks to my opponent, than he is not become angry for me..
actually lot of players think than this is just a luck.. but i wanna tell to all than luck don't exist in this came.. just pure maths *Smiley*

actually i am happy, because is really hard to catch on right time the carto level 7 in distance more than 2000.. but.. i do this..
i have only one week to try to catch opponent with carto level 6 in exact time.. will try.. *Smiley* but i am not sure in my success *Smiley*

PS
the game without online player status is just a kid game.. have not sense. good players cant use them knowledge to kill the opponents.. and this really will piss over the game and over the good players....

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2007, 19:46:20 PM »

I think you can post the battle report if your target will agree (this happened before) *Smiley*

I am the one and only!
Leila
Wicked Fairy
Lieutenant

Fire & Blood!

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2007, 01:11:50 AM »

No comment...

*bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

I hope IO realms will see zillions of such marshals in future...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 01:13:04 AM by Leila » Logged

I am the storm I am the wonder
And the flashlights nightmares
And sudden explosions...

I don't know what more to ask for
I was given just one wish
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2007, 11:34:20 AM »

Don't say that...Andreas is unique *Grin*

I am the one and only!
Amaterasu
Warrior philoshoper of a long lost, but not forgoten era.
Forum Staff

Childe of nebula, brother to the stars.

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2007, 12:11:29 PM »

Don't say that...Andreas is unique *Grin*

Thanks my friend for your kind words *bear*, although i am an uncurable medical case  *freak*

Why are you been sarcastic leila? Do you get a game and someone says not only the rules but the strategy and you follow blindly with not a hint of difference? Without anything original any try to seek and explore the game mechanisms and how and why the game ticks. Then the game fast becomes a mechanical movement you do the same old things everyday, everyhour. No this is not the purpose of gaming apart from entairtainment the principle of gaming is to sharpen your mind and make you think and respond in a situation with different approach. I play games from the moment that i became aware of my existance. I try to seek new pathways and widen already exist horizons.
  As for IO in all my realms i was a good farmer, i was a reliable alliance player as i played mix way there. So the other one i wanted to try was pillager how far the morale can go in a offense how much money can you amass, how can you evade enemies and finaly how much net and military score can you amass from those actions. As you can see the expirement was succesful, at least from my point of view, and trust me i learned so many things about the game in this realm as a unhorable pillager than a few era's of been killing and growing stuff. That is why i harbor the outmost respect to people who try new things and expand their gaming view. I did not braged (not untill the last 2 weeks which they asked me and it became obvious what i had done and then i only answered questions) nor advertized my game style cause i dislike doing so (apart from friend making fun about it).

Cheers to all and flame not the different way, instead examine it and if it suits your needs embrace it, let it grow and flourish. Take away its drawback, plant your advantage and you have a recipe for fun and success. And if you dislike it or otherwise hate it, ignore it or make your strategy to counter it.
Andreas

PS
If you have any questions or remarks, anyone of you guys and gals i will appreciate and be happy to answer your questions or learn from you in private corespondance.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 12:18:24 PM by Amaterasu » Logged

Leila
Wicked Fairy
Lieutenant

Fire & Blood!

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2007, 13:13:59 PM »

Then the game fast becomes a mechanical movement you do the same old things everyday, everyhour.

mhm maybe pillaging empty provicne during offline time of player * 1000 times for period of 4 months (actually it was much less as I can see) is not mechanical??? or the farming process to get enough pop for so many pillages is not mechanical???

maybe not fighting 1 real battle is the way to expand gameplay and to feel the MASSIVE-MULTIPLAYER-ONLINE spirit???

and how you respond to any situation with different approach? you've been doing the same things for the period of whole era - hiding and pillaging *Smiley* you didn't have to build real army and to think of it's protection...just disband all peasants and hire new before logging off. very very creative gameplay *Smiley* in fact every type of empire, which is capable of surviving requires set of repetative actions to be done...but creativity may be achieved in every single battle even if the army is supported by the most conservatively developed empire -> not fighting battles = not playing 90% of the game

You're actually exploiting bug/non-workin feature and calling this something like "finding new frontiers of gameplay" is simply ridiculous. The penalty for each 100 negative honor points is supposed to be not only -5 starting morale but also -5% production bonus, so at one point empires based solely on pillages wouldn't be able to survive. Unfortunately, like other features, this one is also not working at the moment and allows abusing.

And yes - it is a way to achieve results in the final rank table, but the final rank table is not the game itself ;o it's just ego-pumping tool.

However it is your right to play the way you like to and the reason I posted your achievment here is because it is in fact record. It doesn't matter that it's exactly the opposite of what I consider interesting/creative gameplay... I can only hope for such pillager in realm where I play;o to teach him some lessons....

And sudden explosions...

Leila
Wicked Fairy
Lieutenant

Fire & Blood!

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2007, 13:35:32 PM »

As I said this type of gameplay is exploiting bugs/non-working features.

- if the production penalty was applied no troops could be hired after his army is wiped out
- if the morale of defender was affected by honor no defensive strategy could be used after certain point of honor drop since defender's field army would flee after first round and even lvl7 fort with ANY garrison is easily beatable

unfortunately these features are not working and allow such abusive strategies

However I have very good plan to work against such pillagers :] maybe it will be hard for one person, but two will most likely force him to quit or at least do times more harm to him than his pillages will do to both firemen :]] Btw there aren't unbeatalbe strategies, only weak/discouraged/unimaginative players ;o
I could explain what has to be done against this pilliging strategy but not in this topic..enough spam.

And why not speaking about lessons? Maybe you know someone who teached me "forced" lessons? Definitely not...especially not such "masters"...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 13:49:14 PM by Leila » Logged

And sudden explosions...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: