Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 04:50:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stunted population growth/resource production  (Read 2159 times)
Iris
Private

« on: March 24, 2008, 13:57:48 PM »

Well, what I mean is that my provinces aren't growing as fast as it's meant to. Let's say I'm supposed to be growing by 350peasants/hour. If I log off for 8 hours and come back, my population should have risen by about 2800 right? But it doesn't. In fact I only get about 2000 villagers, which works out to only about 250/hour. The amount of $ produced doesn't add up either, and also I guess the upkeep isn't updating itself either. Has anyone else noticed this?

This is for R31 btw, I don't know about the other realms as I haven't played them in a while due to..well, one can guess why.

This is a lot more subtle than the other bugs that have been popping up, and may not sound like much, but trust me, it makes a huge difference if you're playing a relatively new realm and not getting the population/production you're meant to, especially if you consider the long term.

World's Fattest Cat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li8On8B1z3U

Cruel or Funny?
alpha_man
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 22:08:46 PM »

Well, what I mean is that my provinces aren't growing as fast as it's meant to. Let's say I'm supposed to be growing by 350peasants/hour. If I log off for 8 hours and come back, my population should have risen by about 2800 right? But it doesn't. In fact I only get about 2000 villagers, which works out to only about 250/hour. The amount of $ produced doesn't add up either, and also I guess the upkeep isn't updating itself either. Has anyone else noticed this?

This is for R31 btw, I don't know about the other realms as I haven't played them in a while due to..well, one can guess why.

This is a lot more subtle than the other bugs that have been popping up, and may not sound like much, but trust me, it makes a huge difference if you're playing a relatively new realm and not getting the population/production you're meant to, especially if you consider the long term.

are you hiring soldiers? i believe they are taken out of the population. so if you hire 200 soldiers you take out 200 people from your population...they are fighting and cannot work.
Iris
Private

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 22:47:30 PM »

Nah I've already got a large enough army for hitting coins *freak* haven't hired anything in a while, and like I said, I log off for 8 hours then come back in and population just isn't going up as high as it's meant to. This is especially annoying if you registered like 2 weeks later than everyone else *Angry*

World's Fattest Cat

Cruel or Funny?
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 22:50:24 PM »

maybe your province have more than 100.000 population *pardon*

I am the one and only!
Iris
Private

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 22:53:54 PM »

*Shocked* Impossible, R31 is not even 1 month old *freak*. If someone gets 100,000 in 1 month I will bow to them wall

World's Fattest Cat

Cruel or Funny?
maddog11
Private

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 18:16:08 PM »

I also noted this problem, mainly regarding the resource gathering. I've also posted a topic about it, cause I haven't seen this one.
Anyone has any idea? It's hard to plan things when you don't know what your true production is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: