Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 15:48:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to move population from 1 province to another  (Read 5507 times)
robyalla2econda
Community Manager

« on: March 31, 2008, 18:18:26 PM »

Well... The manual says u can't!! But, there is a strategy for this also! First, hire as many soldiers as the amount of population u want to move... After the soldiers are ready, mobilize them and then move the army to another province where u want to send the population... Now, disband the army! In this way u lose 50% of the resources u've spent to hire the soldiers, but u have moved 100% of the population from 1st province to the 2nd one... I think it's a really useful strategy, what do u think?

Ofc i think the best thing to do is to hire soldiers in a plain province and move the army in a mountain one... To increase resources production in mountains!

P.S. it's not mine strategy, i only know it...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 18:42:44 PM by robyalla2econda » Logged
k_mihai
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 19:03:50 PM »

and use light spears for that, it works best  *bear*
ungas
Private

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 18:04:39 PM »

*hahaha* , thats what i'm doing in my mountain w/ forest province, now it have a 100 000 population...
TanJiAe
Private

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 11:56:50 AM »

this doesnt only increase the population of the province with mountains, it also controls the population growth of the plain provinces.
EmPeRoR JuMoNg
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 20:18:59 PM »

Well... The manual says u can't!! But, there is a strategy for this also! First, hire as many soldiers as the amount of population u want to move... After the soldiers are ready, mobilize them and then move the army to another province where u want to send the population... Now, disband the army! In this way u lose 50% of the resources u've spent to hire the soldiers, but u have moved 100% of the population from 1st province to the 2nd one... I think it's a really useful strategy, what do u think?

Ofc i think the best thing to do is to hire soldiers in a plain province and move the army in a mountain one... To increase resources production in mountains!

P.S. it's not mine strategy, i only know it...
hmmmm its good also it is best if you use light spears for transferring and also make sure you have spare resources...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: