Imperia Online International
June 04, 2024, 08:52:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PROBLEMS IN LOGIN TI IMPERIA LAST NIGHT-for moderators, admins, and IO stuff  (Read 6773 times)
lopov
Sergeant

« on: March 14, 2008, 10:26:03 AM »

Last night nobody from SERBIA could not log in to IO, as a result of that my army is destroyed in war that my alliance is involved and negative war score, as I know a lot of players from SERBIA experienced same  problem I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IO PERSONAL WILL DO ABOUT THAT PROBLEM?Huh??
slosto
Private

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 10:32:40 AM »

that some from the Serbia has it not attacked somebody administrator? head_hurts_kr

Kad se čovek rodi,ceo svet se raduje,a samo on plače.Ali treba da živi tako da,kada umre,ceo svet plače a samo on se raduje
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 11:00:16 AM »

Still can't log in?
spqr
Private

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 11:05:24 AM »

This is very disspointing , they kick my ass in  R5 in R4 they pilaged me , what can i say Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?  ( reaason i cant log in )  *black_eye* *black_eye*
 rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant
lopov
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 11:27:02 AM »

Still can't log in?
NOW WE CAN LOG IN , PROBLEM WAS LAST NIGHT
should I say that army, I made from the begining of the era, is destroyed in R4?Huh??
Sale
Private

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 13:06:40 PM »

Same problem starts again... a cant open page  rant rant rant

Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 14:10:20 PM »

Still not working.... ONLY with proxy you can come here..

dusmas
Private

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 18:29:36 PM »

My army also attacked in the morning and I can't log in all the night (trying until 2h and then go to sleep)

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
lopov
Sergeant

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 00:29:13 AM »

Still can't log in?
IS THERE ANY REASONABLE EXPLANATION?
renis
Tricky Knight
Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 03:45:02 AM »

Also from Albania was not possible to open the game. I had to connect remotely from USA or use a proxy server from Poland... It must be a routing problem for the whole Balkan...

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message.
vit_018
Private

Ko ovde ne poludi ,taj nije normalan !!!

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 09:43:06 AM »

All day and night nobody was able to connect to imperia !!  rant rant rant rant rant rant rant
Unable to connect to game ,forum ,registration , even unable to connect to galaxy imperia!   evil3 evil3 evil3
Who is response for this?Huh?Huh?Huh?     evil3 evil3 evil3 evil3 evil3 evil3 evil3 evil3 evil3
I have played this game by day and night ,and now all I have is one destroyed army and alliance!!!    wall *offtopic* *offtopic* *offtopic* *offtopic* *offtopic* *offtopic* *offtopic* *offtopic* *offtopic* *offtopic*

THANKS OF LOT

M E R A K L I J E   No1.   *heart* *heart* *heart*

Meraklije ponos Srbije!!!    *heart*  *heart*
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 19:22:40 PM »

*freak* you all should teach to use proxy(and to cheat)  *freak* damn, i was thinking here where problems in whole io , but it was JUST FOR SERBIA* , DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN if i just remembered to use proxy  *Angry*

Either way , i lost 3 million gold , and 150 000 elites , and what can i do , here is no use from crying or complaining , because here are no ways i could get me back my resourses...

Only use from crying like this is if problem is not fixed , but since problem is fixed , only what is left for us is to cry for our lost army and resourses and curse somebody/something whos fault is this what was happened...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 19:24:31 PM by KOPSi » Logged

lopov
Sergeant

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 01:07:51 AM »

*freak* you all should teach to use proxy(and to cheat)  *freak* damn, i was thinking here where problems in whole io , but it was JUST FOR SERBIA* , DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN if i just remembered to use proxy  *Angry*

Either way , i lost 3 million gold , and 150 000 elites , and what can i do , here is no use from crying or complaining , because here are no ways i could get me back my resourses...

Only use from crying like this is if problem is not fixed , but since problem is fixed , only what is left for us is to cry for our lost army and resourses and curse somebody/something whos fault is this what was happened...
so from everything written above there is only one conclusion at the end
 hard :hard:acoounts hooray hooray
CHEATING RULES
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 02:09:15 AM »

so from everything written above there is only one conclusion at the end
 hard :hard:acoounts hooray hooray
CHEATING RULES

*beer*

night
Sergeant

Strength and Honor !

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2008, 08:53:24 AM »

LOL, i though that just in R1 are Bugs.

1. I was attacked last night and NO red message, i was pillaged and no red message, not a fight in Alliance Battles...so WTF, who attacked me??  *pardon* *pardon*

So on who i have to revenge ? *crazy* *crazy* *crazy*

2. 6 H off not nonfunctional.

Soo i choose these realm (r1)for his OLD RULES>  But this are old rules on the hell. Tell you to, players from all country , to care about us, or i wont play anymore (like GIO). Stop to make 1232345332455666 new realms, to make work ONE. JUST FUCKING ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and play all there.   rant rant rant *freak* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *crazy* *crazy* *xxx* *xxx*

http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=5950.0

LegionXIII
Wars 71, Wins 71, Losses 0.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: