Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 18:27:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic  (Read 43221 times)
Lembitu
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2007, 16:57:27 PM »

*Shocked* Give screenshot of your "leader's" statistics!
i haven't played this game almost a year, so no pictures.  When the leader is strong enough then i  kick the montsrums out and play only with my hero.  Strategy is simple,  In the start of the battle I start shooting enemys and when they get close to me then I teleport myself to the other side of the gameboard.  Also  before  every battle I have  drinked immortality and in  the middle of the battle I also drink immortality if nesesary.  Also  there are skills that manages to controll enemy troops so it's easy.  And lots of other tiny skills that i have gained  during the gameplay
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2007, 17:57:13 PM »

Edited :
Stupid map editor , founded it with 1.3 patch
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 18:18:37 PM by KOPSi » Logged

k_mihai
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2007, 19:13:55 PM »

*Grin* Everything is said in last night's C&C3 report-after-battle: "Radamant's favorite unit: harvester"   *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Just bought C&C3, nice graphics. The iron cannon is very cool  *Grin* But it starts like Red Alert 2
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2007, 18:13:41 PM »

Scrins are best !!!!

geez , stupid games , while i was playing last 2 h homm V and loking for tears of Asha somebody attacked me in io

Q-bura
Lieutenant

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2007, 16:56:31 PM »

i haven't played this game almost a year, so no pictures.  When the leader is strong enough then i  kick the montsrums out and play only with my hero.  Strategy is simple,  In the start of the battle I start shooting enemys and when they get close to me then I teleport myself to the other side of the gameboard.  Also  before  every battle I have  drinked immortality and in  the middle of the battle I also drink immortality if nesesary.  Also  there are skills that manages to controll enemy troops so it's easy.  And lots of other tiny skills that i have gained  during the gameplay

OK, we all know that, I thought if you have screenshots maybe....nevermind....... I once had crew of 3 or 4 (can't recall exactly, it was long time ago) lvl40 (limit) heroes with some "fine" artifacts and combined skills (summon devil and similar stuff) *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*   Btw, I strongly suggest map "Alexandra the great" for downloading  *ok* one of the best scenarios ever! ...talking about HOMM4 of course  *evil*
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 05:30:11 AM by Q-bura » Logged

Lord Rogue
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2007, 17:15:45 PM »

when I test-run maps (specifically scripts, which are very buggy), I use a predefined character called "The Author's Will"... she is useless to check the balancing... because she's predesigned to get through ANYTHING

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2007, 18:17:59 PM »

The screenshot seems interesting...so, what your final suggestion for a player who has never played HOMM would be? I may try to play it.

Play it (doesn't matter if it's 3, 4 or 5) *pardon*

I am the one and only!
Q-bura
Lieutenant

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2007, 18:29:37 PM »

The screenshot seems interesting...so, what your final suggestion for a player who has never played HOMM would be? I may try to play it.

Play it ASAP! I envy you very much because you will feel something (if start playing HOMM) I felt long time ago, and it will never happen again to me, so I envy you!  *bear*

k_mihai
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2007, 18:32:16 PM »

yes, play now, doesn`t matter the version. u can start with 3, for the story, if u want
Lord Rogue
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2007, 18:43:27 PM »

On second thought...hmm i might start playing Titan Quest again...buggy as hell, but nice one.

3 and 4 are the high points of the series *Tongue*
Lord Rogue
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2007, 19:22:52 PM »

speaking of maps, I'm still in the progress of making a non-conventional HOMM IV map... a quest-like map, inspired by the way you play platform games... generally you may, or may not, have a town for yourself in the end (that, like MOST EVERYTHING, depends on YOUR choices)... you get a lot of linear choices which may or may not influence a balance of dark side/light side points which would in the end influence your choice of action...

synopsis: Ronar, a ranger, is knocked unconscious by a bandit while hunting in the forest. He wakes up in a completely different world, one which is controlled by a ruthless, greedy Pirate Lord... and is drawing nearer to a point where the legions of hell would invade it... while initially it appears that Ronar's quest is simply to find out how the hell he can get home, inevitable clashes between him and the Pirate Lord's minions, not to mention the meddling of Vadaelin, the Last of the Immortals... and the interferences posed by a mad Vampiric Priest called Hex which may or may not be evil and may or may not become your greatest ally (again, all depends on your choices)...

Possible endings: 4 (all are victory of SOME sort). The map is so thoroughly designed a player can actually find 3 different cheat consoles which would allow him to skip levels or boost himself... if he knows where to look for them *Tongue* amount of traps: innumerable. wild geese chase and useful rumors: innumerable (see the 5th screenshots)... random blurbs: too many to count)... scripts... geez... this is why of 12 planned "levels" only 6 are complete already *Tongue*

screenshots:

Level 1 - The Fishermen Village

Level 2 - The Mountains Pass

Level 3 - The Cursed Caves

Level 4 - The Forest of Wisdom (also knwon as: Vadaelin's Forest)

Level 5 - The Pirate Beach (+ the Bogs of Death and the Isle of magic) - example of rumors

Level 6 - The City of Corason (the Pirate Lord's capital, BTW) - example of random blurbs

kalivan
Private

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2007, 11:29:31 AM »

No one speaks about HOMMV. It's very hardware demanded, so I have to buy new graphic for my office comp  *Lips Sealed*
Between III and IV i'll give my vote to III. It's more balanced and dynamic. Whole game, no make up  *Smiley*
Amaterasu
Warrior philoshoper of a long lost, but not forgoten era.
Forum Staff

Childe of nebula, brother to the stars.

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2007, 11:49:20 AM »

My personal favorite in the series besides No 1 which is the intruduction to the new age of gaming and it is favorite because of that and been classical, is the second instalment in the series nice small graphics hard as hell campaign and scenarios (In the max mode ofc) for me No 3 was easy when you can take legions of archers or other roaming monsters. No 4 from some time after you do not need units at all (Ok perhaps some Titans to give you iniative) but i played only with archmages and a fighter characters - mass slow-implosion-implosion-disintegrate-disintegrate-fighter attack end of combat, thing that had his beauty but it kept me so little time on the screen compared to other games. No 5 is fantazie, full of graphics etc have played limited time so i reserve my opinion for that for a future referance. So in general HoMM is one of my favorite game series - prefered army units Titans-Archmages-Liches-Archangels-Elf Archers-Dragons
* Amaterasu kicks Blizzart for Starcraft 2 bring it out at some time so to take a week off work to play it  *crazy*

ShadowM
Private

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2007, 15:34:01 PM »

Man i Love Heroes *YAHOO* *YAHOO* but in my Opinion  Heroes 3 Complete is the best heroes game ever made, i played atleast one map daily.. just some months ago, now i just play it whit my brother. I only play on Expert and Impossible thou. If possible any of u can Challenge me.. any time *Tongue*
andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2007, 22:56:02 PM »

I am sure that the WakeOfGods 3.5.8. version of Heroes 3 is the best. It has commander, new createrues, artifacts ..... and most importantly experience of all creatures, the game becomes harder to play.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: