Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 00:41:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can not I login? HELP  (Read 12640 times)
oliversea
Private

« on: February 24, 2008, 09:07:40 AM »

After login, I clicked Realm 2 and then Login in next page. Then werid thing happends. I waited for more than 5 mins. still an blank page.....

Anyone can help?
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 09:12:54 AM »

try to use another browser ... maybe safari or mozilla

SFF_libert
Sergeant

Be brave be couragesou -- Joshua1:8

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 09:53:52 AM »

try to use another browser ... maybe safari or mozilla

I've been waiting using Mozilla, after 15min still nothing turns up but a blank loading page. Im in r7 anyway I guess the server's having a holiday but coming back soon *Grin*

If a man does not know to which port he sails, no wind is favorable.
Krum:Maximum measurements for signatures are 300х60 pxl - be it in text or in graphic
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 09:55:42 AM »

yep ...now i see that mozilla it's not working for me to .... now i using a browser named SeaMonkey and it's working very good  *Grin* *Grin*

SFF_libert
Sergeant

Be brave be couragesou -- Joshua1:8

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 10:07:42 AM »

yep ...now i see that mozilla it's not working for me to .... now i using a browser named SeaMonkey and it's working very good  *Grin* *Grin*

Nope, Seamonkey does not work here~!! Maybe it varies from region to region.

If a man does not know to which port he sails, no wind is favorable.
Krum:Maximum measurements for signatures are 300х60 pxl - be it in text or in graphic
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 10:08:47 AM »

*pardon* *pardon* try Opera or safari maybe one of those will work  Huh? Huh?

dalena
Private

It is not only the living who are killed in war

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 10:14:59 AM »

i Played both browsers (IE and Firefox )

Weird thing is. That i played for 1,5 hour on IE coz firefix didnt work and it seemed to work perfecty untill now ;-((

Maybe verrryyy maybe its about time the gamedevelopers putting their face in hte mirror and spend some money on either good/better qualtiy servers
or they give everyone (premium and non-premium) some credit refund in return. You cannot keep hiding behind the fact this game can be played for free.
When buying credits (me in R11) and becoming a premium member, you had made an agreement between parties. It comes with responsibilities. About time
that the game devs. are gonna recognize that .
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 10:19:10 AM by dalena » Logged

The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic.
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 10:26:14 AM »

i Played both browsers (IE and Firefox )

Weird thing is. That i played for 1,5 hour on IE coz firefix didnt work and it seemed to work perfecty untill now ;-((

Maybe verrryyy maybe its about time the gamedevelopers putting their face in hte mirror and spend some money on either good/better qualtiy servers
or they give everyone (premium and non-premium) some credit refund in return. You cannot keep hiding behind the fact this game can be played for free.
When buying credits (me in R11) and becoming a premium member, you had made an agreement between parties. It comes with responsibilities. About time
that the game devs. are gonna recognize that .

I am playing in realm 11 on Firefox and it has been working fine  *pardon*  But I am not sure browsers have anything to do with it, sometimes connectivity for people from different countries is different  *hmm* You are right of course that you SHOULD get a better service but do you think they care AFTER they get the money for your credits Huh? Lately in IO you cant even have a decent battle, you get the "army has arrived successfully" message for like 20 mins while the army is just stuck and whoever you are attacking can move resources, army, anything ..., while you cant even recall. Its becoming standard practice and its a shame the quality of the game suffers because problems are just not getting fixed  *hmm*
dalena
Private

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 10:32:40 AM »

I am playing in realm 11 on Firefox and it has been working fine  *pardon*  But I am not sure browsers have anything to do with it, sometimes connectivity for people from different countries is different  *hmm* You are right of course that you SHOULD get a better service but do you think they care AFTER they get the money for your credits Huh? Lately in IO you cant even have a decent battle, you get the "army has arrived successfully" message for like 20 mins while the army is just stuck and whoever you are attacking can move resources, army, anything ..., while you cant even recall. Its becoming standard practice and its a shame the quality of the game suffers because problems are just not getting fixed  *hmm*

Hey kremena ;-)  I know it could be an area problem (altho i doubt that) and hiske once lost her army coz of that
Stupid thing is. I DID play...  i could log on through IE explorer and not with firefox (the one i normally use) 
At a sudden explorer also wiped me out of the game.  To be honest, i think we should ALL decide together NOT to play anymore for a few days to make a statement.
But how to check en manage ;-)

FOr me.... i gave the problem 2 hours to be solved ( 8.45 am it started  dutch time) and if not finished by then. I will become ppls most favorite goldmine ....

dilikusya
Private

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 10:35:39 AM »

I have installed and tried all the browsers this morning - Mozilla, Seamonkey, Safari, Opera. No browser seems to work. Please do something about this. Is this problem experienced in every country now?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 10:38:40 AM by dilikusya » Logged
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 10:45:19 AM »

I have installed and tried all the browsers this morning - Mozilla, Seamonkey, Safari, Opera. No browser seems to work. Please do anything about this. Is this problem experienced in every country now?

Nope, I am in germany and I can play perfectly fine, so it is in probably most other countries *sad* And noone will do anything, its Sunday and the game developers are on their "weekend break", so there is no support team to deal with current problems  *hmm* *hmm* *hmm*

To be honest, i think we should ALL decide together NOT to play anymore for a few days to make a statement.
But how to check en manage ;-)
FOr me.... i gave the problem 2 hours to be solved ( 8.45 am it started  dutch time) and if not finished by then. I will become ppls most favorite goldmine ....

Well, dear Dalena, I have made so many statements about problems that the admins just ignore me nowadays. I dont think anything will help, if so, I would have stopped playing the game long ago but no kind of revolution is possible in this game, which will elicit a response from the admins  *sad*

P.S. You shouldnt become a gold mine ... you are too far for army saves from me  *Lips Sealed*
dilikusya
Private

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 11:07:16 AM »

Can using proxy from Bulgary or Germany solve this problem?
dalena
Private

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 11:11:09 AM »

hehehe, well Isolde, you always can simply join my provinces when me being a goldmine. I can assure you my eco is tip top . and theres by then enough for everyone. Spend 2 trips on a day , and you prob got your self half of Cent 8 at your dispossal ;-)) 

dalena
Private

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 11:18:39 AM »

Well, dear Dalena, I have made so many statements about problems that the admins just ignore me nowadays. I dont think anything will help, if so, I would have stopped playing the game long ago but no kind of revolution is possible in this game, which will elicit a response from the admins  *sad*

Its sad to hear that, but also confirming the way i felt sofar.     I know theres only one way and thats for everyone NOT to buy premium anymore. Money is always the great decisive factor here.  Unfortuatly there always will be 1....buying those credits.... and thats the beginning of that circle all over again. Whatever happens today. It were my last credits i ever bought in this game.

oliversea
Private

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 11:20:25 AM »

I am in China. I also tried several browsers. Still not work yet.

It is really a shame.....
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: