Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 17:17:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save soldiers  (Read 9611 times)
mersas
Private

« on: February 13, 2008, 21:12:24 PM »

You need to find a farm about 3000 distance and on the night sent to that farm. Army heads back with money, no injure.  *Smiley*

guimassaro
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 21:17:14 PM »

Perhaps with no injury, but probably no gold too... Think that if the player has some good amount of gold and you willl take a long time to travel, someone closer can look and atack 2 times before you arrive there...
Is a nice strategy to save army, but don't expect to get enough gold to pay the travel...
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 21:27:53 PM »

i usually attack some1 with not much money, but with high population, so by the time my troops get there he masses up some res, but 4 the most of the time he's not a big target *pardon*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
Цезар
Major

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 21:51:32 PM »

I pillage inactive players.Mostly.  *pardon*
mersas
Private

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 21:56:33 PM »

Yeah dont get gold but army is save on the night i send my army i look to romours and i see if the enemy have 1100 resources i atack him if the enemy have 150000 resources i dont atack him because another men/women atacks it much faster than me.  *Smiley* but i hate then the player has deleted and i donnt know then my army arrives to home   *Smiley* but in a couple hour  *Smiley* it backs.
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 21:56:47 PM »

i don't like pillage. my honor is too precious 4 me *wink*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
Цезар
Major

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 21:58:33 PM »

not for me
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 21:59:29 PM by Цезар » Logged
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 22:00:35 PM »

currently 68 *rose* that's rank 40 in honor in r10 *dance*

mersas
Private

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 22:01:38 PM »

I have -33 honor its the last thing in the war if you are losing about 2 hundreed points.....  *Shocked* but i f you want to win you gonna do that 1000 people 1 point 10000 people 10 points.
k_mihai
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 23:13:58 PM »

pillage is a weapon, useful in wars and as a anti-farmer strat. ofc one must balance the loss of honor (by killing armies...). and u can lose only 3 honor, if u know what soldiers one must send *Grin*
nicklas
Sergeant

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 19:35:25 PM »

Isnt it better to save soldiers by attacking a distant player that is right on the 2x less points ( no honour loss)
i saved my army before on mines and when i turned on the pc i saw that i have -800k gold even when i send with my troops only 1 catapult or treb to make them slower...that means that those 800 000 gold i could turn them into army,,,
How about attacking a player that is supposed to sleep at the time of the attack*judjing by his flag losing some 1k 2k points but winning 1milion gold ,,,,then with that gold we can restore the casualtues..so its the same when it comes to net points,,,
BUT WE WIN MILITARY POINTS *Grin* so what do u think ..Mines or weak players *pardon*
licancina
Sergeant

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 19:49:35 PM »

Isnt it better to save soldiers by attacking a distant player that is right on the 2x less points ( no honour loss)
i saved my army before on mines and when i turned on the pc i saw that i have -800k gold even when i send with my troops only 1 catapult or treb to make them slower...that means that those 800 000 gold i could turn them into army,,,
How about attacking a player that is supposed to sleep at the time of the attack*judjing by his flag losing some 1k 2k points but winning 1milion gold ,,,,then with that gold we can restore the casualtues..so its the same when it comes to net points,,,
BUT WE WIN MILITARY POINTS *Grin* so what do u think ..Mines or weak players *pardon*

mines are much more safer  *Smiley*

" Ako vam je težak stijeg čestitosti, utaknite ga u zemlju i naše kosti će ga nositi..." Vaši branitelji
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 19:50:24 PM »

i think that gold mines are better because the low points player can come online and if he has unmobilized soldiers you can lose your army ....  *pardon* *pardon* *pardon* *pardon*

nicklas
Sergeant

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2008, 20:00:23 PM »

guys i am talking about a lets say 200 000 points 100 000 points difference ...i doubt that if i send 70k paladins and 50k guards the player with 2 times less points can do anything.... if he comes online he can sell his resourses and u are not gonna take anything...But honestly how many times u send some army at a 6 hours run MINE and it came back with more than 20k gold?Huh?
licancina
Sergeant

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2008, 21:03:04 PM »

guys i am talking about a lets say 200 000 points 100 000 points difference ...i doubt that if i send 70k paladins and 50k guards the player with 2 times less points can do anything.... if he comes online he can sell his resourses and u are not gonna take anything...But honestly how many times u send some army at a 6 hours run MINE and it came back with more than 20k gold?Huh?

army save it's not about earning some money, but saving your army... remember, army SAVE. there are many players that use low point strategy and they can easily defeat you at home.

" Ako vam je težak stijeg čestitosti, utaknite ga u zemlju i naše kosti će ga nositi..." Vaši branitelji
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: