Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 00:38:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Single Players  (Read 17937 times)
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 15:26:55 PM »

With 70 battles I don't think someone is a real warrior *Grin*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 15:29:25 PM »

@powerr98, why a small army is a shame for a marshal? *Grin* and everyone is attacking smaller players in IO ....

Well, you can't compare battles from a warrior with battles from a farmer *Lips Sealed*

i agree here  *bear*
powerr98
Captain

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 15:32:24 PM »

With 70 battles I don't think someone is a real warrior *Grin*

Well, number of battles dont mean anything. Its wht type of battles u fight which count. U can have 70 battles and win 70K military points or u can have 700 battles and win half the points. Which would u consider more of a warrior? Number of battles dont mean much because u can even get yer count up by hitting empty fortresses the whole era.  *Grin*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 15:45:36 PM »

Well, number of battles dont mean anything. Its wht type of battles u fight which count. U can have 70 battles and win 70K military points or u can have 700 battles and win half the points. Which would u consider more of a warrior? Number of battles dont mean much because u can even get yer count up by hitting empty fortresses the whole era.  *Grin*

Well, only farmers have few battles and lot of military points. And those are farmers that fights, while other farmers only farm (like johnie). When did you attack first time? After 1, 2 or more months? Warriors fights from first days (even from the third day). And also warriors do army saves so they have some battles without many points taken. If you see someone with 20k MP and only 20k soldiers killed, he isn't a warrior (he attacks only empty forts). But if you see someone with 20k MP and 500k soldiers killed after 80 days he is a warrior. But that's only my opinion *pardon*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 15:51:53 PM »

power98, u played IO and didn`t knew that few battles and high military ranks are a feature of farmers? *Grin*
powerr98
Captain

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 16:42:03 PM »

power98, u played IO and didn`t knew that few battles and high military ranks are a feature of farmers? *Grin*

Mihai, ever heard of the term 'farmer first and warrior later'? The best way of knowing a warrior from a farmer is by number of enemy soldiers killed. The best way of knowing a better warrior is by comparing numbers of killed against own losses. (by the way ive killed 1.9 mil against 600K losses out of which 200K losses came out of my last battle with Pepita). PLus i aint even close to being as good as the other Military players in R5. Im just average at best.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 16:46:20 PM »

Once a farmer, always a farmer *pardon*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 17:12:53 PM »

Mihai, ever heard of the term 'farmer first and warrior later'? The best way of knowing a warrior from a farmer is by number of enemy soldiers killed. The best way of knowing a better warrior is by comparing numbers of killed against own losses. (by the way ive killed 1.9 mil against 600K losses out of which 200K losses came out of my last battle with Pepita). PLus i aint even close to being as good as the other Military players in R5. Im just average at best.

for sure, i know better than u *Grin* number of soldiers killed can show a farmer also

farmer and warrior refer to strategies or styles of play, so, that fact that one has like 20 battles + marshal star, doesn`t make him a warrior, but a farmer, because the strategy was eco based
Batkata
Private

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 18:22:24 PM »

I think that good single players should also be listed in the hall of fame. Most of the players are only strong in big groups but in my opinion it's a shame when people who attack in groups of 10 or more players a single player.

I once attacked Kekec of leverage. Than all big players of Leverage attacked me and tried to force me to stop attacking Kekec. I killed Kekec and paid a heavy price. People like Player1 and Batkata attacked me several times and pillaged all provinces. I did not strike back because both of them are quit far away and have about twice or three times more points than me. After a while of peace Batkata attacked again. So I made a counterattack. Because he has fortress lvl 8 I could only pillage. Now Pepita of BG Arms attack. Okay, shit happens no problem. But something is strange...he continued the attacks even if the fortresses are empty (3 attacks against empty fortresses!!! Silly isn't it???) and now he is pillaging. Never heard about this guy before. What's that?Huh??  The only link I can see is the nationality. It's a bulgarian like Batkata. It seems to be a nationalist alliance between different alliances of bulgarians. To play like this is silly if it's really like this! How can you play a game with 90% bulgarians when it's not allowed to foreigners to attack a bulgarian?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??    *freak*

maxentius , the nationality is only in your brain.As you remember Leverage was international alliance.You attacked a person of our alliance, i try to speak with you, to stop attacking Kekec... but you insulted me.Try to remember your words...I asked you is this the way of communication in your country... So you expect to forget all that and leave you alone?Never... I told you.. I'll hunt you until the end of the era.So keep running...

Now i'll give you a lesson for free.When you attack an active player (not coin) what actually you win?100-200k gold? or more?Thats less than my income for an hour. But the question is what you loose...First of all you risk expensive army during the attack.Second you create an enemy.And if this player is in alliance , you create many enemies.

powerr98
Captain

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 18:41:50 PM »

maxentius , the nationality is only in your brain.As you remember Leverage was international alliance.You attacked a person of our alliance, i try to speak with you, to stop attacking Kekec... but you insulted me.Try to remember your words...I asked you is this the way of communication in your country... So you expect to forget all that and leave you alone?Never... I told you.. I'll hunt you until the end of the era.So keep running...

Now i'll give you a lesson for free.When you attack an active player (not coin) what actually you win?100-200k gold? or more?Thats less than my income for an hour. But the question is what you loose...First of all you risk expensive army during the attack.Second you create an enemy.And if this player is in alliance , you create many enemies.

Exactly my point. He makes more enemies by his in-game messages than by attacking others. But will he learn? NO! How can he possibly learn when he claims to be the best? How can someone of his knowledge tell me in the beginning of the era that 5 provinces would be enough for him to become best Military in R5??? (of course he realised the hard reality of insufficient resources much later and decided to get a few more provinces).

Batkata, he wont learn. He will just mock you further in his responses after this. Best way to shut him up will be to prove it in-game. He used to mock me about Military points and rank but all that ended the moment i opened up a 20K Military point advantage over him including higher number of kills, lesser losses, much higher honor and higher networth. Anyway Batkata despite all he says we know whos who in R5. Stats dont lie.

Cheers!
Цезар
Major

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2008, 08:25:40 AM »

Maxentius can you hear what is coming out of your mouth ?
k_mihai
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2008, 08:27:47 AM »

Maxentius can you hear what is coming out of your mouth ?

*Grin* yes, but power is a match for him *Grin*
Цезар
Major

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2008, 08:37:13 AM »

That thing maxentius is wondering why the BG alliance responds to his actions?  *Shocked* He must be very annoying in real life .  *Grin*
k_mihai
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2008, 08:40:41 AM »

That thing maxentius is wondering why the BG alliance responds to his actions?  *Shocked* He must be very annoying in real life .  *Grin*

i don`t know what happened *Grin* probably he got in a fight with people in r5 *Grin* and i still don`t get the thing with swiss players *Grin*
UberNoob
Sergeant

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2008, 08:46:06 AM »

Maxentius the self-styled warrior.....what a joke. you are where you are because of your pride. you wont get anywhere by just being arrogant at everyone and then shouting foul coz no none likes your attitude....and your serious lack of diplomatic skills.  *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*

and btw, mihai, the difference between people who fight from the beginning and people who fight after getting to a certain point in their eco isnt exactly "warrior vs farmer"....its more like "warrior vs smart warrior". people being ambitious about fights and wanting to get the real fights - the big ones - doesn't automatically make them a farmer *Grin*
unless it's like fight in the last month a la Starblade *wink*
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: