Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 23:50:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Single Players  (Read 17935 times)
maxentius
« on: February 03, 2008, 13:53:36 PM »

I think that good single players should also be listed in the hall of fame. Most of the players are only strong in big groups but in my opinion it's a shame when people who attack in groups of 10 or more players a single player.

I once attacked Kekec of leverage. Than all big players of Leverage attacked me and tried to force me to stop attacking Kekec. I killed Kekec and paid a heavy price. People like Player1 and Batkata attacked me several times and pillaged all provinces. I did not strike back because both of them are quit far away and have about twice or three times more points than me. After a while of peace Batkata attacked again. So I made a counterattack. Because he has fortress lvl 8 I could only pillage. Now Pepita of BG Arms attack. Okay, shit happens no problem. But something is strange...he continued the attacks even if the fortresses are empty (3 attacks against empty fortresses!!! Silly isn't it???) and now he is pillaging. Never heard about this guy before. What's that?Huh??  The only link I can see is the nationality. It's a bulgarian like Batkata. It seems to be a nationalist alliance between different alliances of bulgarians. To play like this is silly if it's really like this! How can you play a game with 90% bulgarians when it's not allowed to foreigners to attack a bulgarian?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??    *freak*
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 13:56:53 PM by maxentius » Logged
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 13:56:17 PM »

If you attack a player, he may ask his alliance or other friends to help him and attack you. It's about diplomacy *Smiley*

I am the one and only!
maxentius
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 13:59:20 PM »

Nice diplomacy. What can people do who have only 4 players of the same nationality in the game?  In R5 are only 4 Swiss players. I have about 260k points...the others something about 50k or lower. Batkata and his friens have all over 300k points. Baktata has over 400k points and player1 over 700k points...(that's why he is not attaking anymore I guess...coze he is out of 3times range)

I don't think it's diplomacy. I think that people with lot of compatriots have more luck than people who are alone.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 14:01:45 PM by maxentius » Logged
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 14:01:11 PM »

You can have friends other than from your country *Tongue*
And when you play in a realm with most players bulgarian, it is normal that they want to kill everyone who is not bulgarian *Grin*

I am the one and only!
maxentius
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 14:03:00 PM »

You can have friends other than from your country *Tongue*
And when you play in a realm with most players bulgarian, it is normal that they want to kill everyone who is not bulgarian *Grin*

I played in R2 and actually I play in R5....in all games there are lots of bulgarians. I do not have problems with that as long as there is fair play.
maxentius
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 14:04:19 PM »

I used to have this problems once with people from turkey, than with bulgarians, than with romanians and so on.....allways I had to play alone against 5 or more players of the same country. That's why I usually have less points than they have....
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 14:05:04 PM by maxentius » Logged
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 14:05:47 PM »

Usually top players from one country are friends. So, if you put with one of them or with one friend of them, you put with all the other players *pardon*

I am the one and only!
maxentius
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 14:11:24 PM »

Once I had a neighbour who was ready to pillage my provinces weekly with a 10% army so that the other guys couldn't do more damage anymore but a lot of players are in vacation.....
powerr98
Captain

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 19:30:18 PM »

My gosh Maxentius! U really think that you can survive an era without diplomacy? Even the manual states that u need diplomacy to survive which brings me back to my earlier post today. You have a serious lack of diplomacy which is the MAIN (and probably only) reason why u keep getting attacked. You seem to have enemies from Bulgarians to Romanians to Turks to Asians. I wonder why??? Wont u ever learn that diplomacy is your best weapon against attacks together with a strong army (which you dont possess)? You claim that Bulgarian players caused you problems because there are many of them plus the fact that there are very few Swiss players in IO. Do you actually believe this? I'm Malaysian and ive rarely had Malaysian friends. None in this era for sure. I have Bulgarian friends this era plus friends of many other nationalities. Reborn for instance is an alliance for all regardless of country. Its not about your country my friend, its about who you are in game. You can have the biggest army and a Fort 8 but without diplomacy ure a dead duck.

You always claim that players wont be strong without an alliance. I know of a few players out there who have played solo and yet played much better than you. I was solo for 3 months without an army before i joined Reborn but was only attacked once (failed pillage attack by Bogadar in Week 1). How did i survive? Maybe you should ask the players within a 1K distance from me. You claim to be a master in IO and yet you dont understand another aspect of alliances which is you can have personal wars which your alliance may not participate in (defence or attack). There have been many cases where alliances have distanced themselves from personal conflicts. You can be in the strongest alliance but that offers only a certain degree of protection. Diplomacy will get you further than most other methods of defence.

You have always been the cryboy hoping to gain sympathy by telling everybody how much you had to put up with attacks and being a 1 man army without an alliance but i think 100% that even if u were in an alliance you would still be attacked because of your lack of diplomacy and degratory statements against religion, beliefs and nationality.

I think you should remove the 'Leader of ALLMIGHT" banner. Its a joke to proudly proclaim being a Leader of an empty alliance. I do recall your ardent invitation for warriors to join yor alliance. Why hasnt any joined you? If they had it would have been another joke with your current military points standing.  *Grin*

Do take my sincere advise. Start talking and making friends with other nationalities out there. You will realise that there are many good people who play IO not to mention some very good players who would gladly teach you some of the finer tactics of this game. Dump your current tactics. They are getting you nowhere. Being a Marshall in a 8 month realm is nothing to shout about but getting your Marshall star early surely is. If i recall correctly, you only got yours in December 07. So stop whining about being attacked and start some diplomacy. Then ull probably start earning some decent Military points and Honor.

Cheers!
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 21:19:19 PM »

everything that powerr98 said is true  *Smiley*

maxentius
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 19:21:43 PM »

I do not read anymore what powerr98 is writing. Coze powerr98 is a boaster. First he laved at me an know he has less points than me! Even with the big help of all of his friends he is a big loser and coward who does not dare to fight alone against me because he has fear like a little schoolgirl. Just for your information powerr98 I am not the black man....buh!   *Grin*

So, now to the bulgarians arround Batkata:

Loser Batkata has left his loser alliance Leverage and joined BG Arms coze he is a coward and needs help against me. He told Pepita of BG Arms to attack me. Pepita pillaged all my provinces while I was asleep or while my army was away. To me Batkata said that he does not know who is attaking me...muahahahaha. Batkata is an obvious liar and big coward too.

Quote from: Batkata
i don't know who is attacking you
   *hahaha*

On the other hand: Loser Pepita already lost three battles against me. Soon all his provinces will be pillaged too.

I do not fear cowards who can only fight in groups because they fear to fight alone man against man. I am from Switzerland, in Switzerland people have a feeling for honor. I fight like a man.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth! I do not fear total war!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 19:29:39 PM by maxentius » Logged
powerr98
Captain

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 14:49:52 PM »

I do not read anymore what powerr98 is writing. Coze powerr98 is a boaster. First he laved at me an know he has less points than me! Even with the big help of all of his friends he is a big loser and coward who does not dare to fight alone against me because he has fear like a little schoolgirl. Just for your information powerr98 I am not the black man....buh!   *Grin*

So, now to the bulgarians arround Batkata:

Loser Batkata has left his loser alliance Leverage and joined BG Arms coze he is a coward and needs help against me. He told Pepita of BG Arms to attack me. Pepita pillaged all my provinces while I was asleep or while my army was away. To me Batkata said that he does not know who is attaking me...muahahahaha. Batkata is an obvious liar and big coward too.
   *hahaha*

On the other hand: Loser Pepita already lost three battles against me. Soon all his provinces will be pillaged too.

I do not fear cowards who can only fight in groups because they fear to fight alone man against man. I am from Switzerland, in Switzerland people have a feeling for honor. I fight like a man.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth! I do not fear total war!

And in what way did i get this so called 'big help' from my alliance mates? Maybe u should start backing up yer facts with proof rather than shoot blindly in the night. So now im the 'boaster'Huh?  *Grin* Do enlighten me in which way was i the boaster in comparison to you?

U claim everybody to be losers and u claim that Batkata joined BG out of fear from you. BUt here's a little fact for you my friend. Even if Batkata left his army at home you wouldnt be able to touch him with that kiddo army you have. You are a disgrace to the rest of us Marshalls to have such a tiny army which is why you needed 790 victories and 84 pillages to earn 37K Military points when i only needed 371 victories and 0 pillages to earn 54K Military points. Try fighting some real battles my friend. Stop preying on players half your net worth and looking down on the rest.

Just for yer info, i experienced my first major loss against Pepita a few days ago due to a calculation error on my part and i was surprised to note that i did not get the usual crap messages that players send u after victory against you. It clearly shows that Pepita is a man of honor and fights clean battles. Would you have been man enough to do the same?? U keep on saying that Batkata did this and Pepita did that but why dont u pen down all your statements to these players to cause them to put you on their target list? Why dont u tell both sides of the story instead of just your part? How is it possible that 1 single player have so many enemies in 1 Realm? Do u actually think that its due to Nationality? Common my friend!

Believe me when i say this. All of us may have our differences in Realm 5 but im very sure that many of us share 1 thing in common and that is our dislike of you and your degratory statements.
Enak
Private

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 15:05:19 PM »

i would have to agree with powerr98.. BG's in R5 have no reason to fear you or anyone, they make up most of the top 50, and theyre top 50 for a reason, if you dont respect players that are greater than you, you pay the price. simple as that.
and.. nearly 800 battles for 37k mili points? .. i thought my 70 odd battles for 17k mili points was bad enough  *Shocked*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 15:10:44 PM »

Well, you can't compare battles from a warrior with battles from a farmer *Lips Sealed*

I am the one and only!
powerr98
Captain

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 15:18:37 PM »

Well, you can't compare battles from a warrior with battles from a farmer *Lips Sealed*

Thats the problem. The players mentioned above are all Warriors (although some claim to be warriors  *Grin*)
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: