Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 08:36:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADMINS, Please cancel battle when server is down!!  (Read 3537 times)
kingjohn
« on: February 02, 2008, 11:32:41 AM »

IO was down and I had to check but I can't wait so I went shopping and 4 hours later my resources is gone. I lost my stones and 200 archers in my lvl 2 for and 300 archers in barracks. It was meant to colonize fifth province. 300+200 archers.  And with those stones I wanted to make to lvl 3 fortress. IO should freeze battle everytime the server is gone. Now I am slow down by another day. Damn. I was online but my internet connection is shaky because it is raining and I click unload depots so I could retake my resources but my line was so shaky, my unloading depots made me even lose resources. If not for IO down few hours ago, my offline resources won't be piling up and I won't lose my stones, my archers and resources.

P:S/ Now that I lose my resources at r1 Farmeria, would I be banned for "fix battle" because I lost resources at my lowest fort?  *rose*  *Lips Sealed*
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 11:35:41 AM by kingjohn » Logged
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 11:56:34 AM »

Johnie, please dont make such a suggestion, if they stop the battles every time the server is down, we wont HAVE any battles at all  *Grin*

But I am mad at you for giving the recourses to the BG, you could have given it to me  *sad*
kingjohn
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 11:59:07 AM »

shhhhhhh................ you know my offline times since I am in Malaysia. Come, come Isolde, my forts are just fort lvl 2 and no army, thanks to server down, I could upgrade to fort lvl 3 if not for this attacks.  *Lips Sealed*
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 11:59:43 AM by kingjohn » Logged
k_mihai
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 12:06:13 PM »

i agree with isolde here. and remember how many bugs are when they start the battles, like army stucked for 1 days at least

u just need to know how to balance ur empire to avoid things like that. john, rumor me in R1, my nick is LordRahl there, i was never attacked and i`m the richest in my point range  *Grin* i can build a fort 4 and box asap, but i choose not, for the moment  *Grin*
kingjohn
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 12:20:52 PM »

i agree with isolde here. and remember how many bugs are when they start the battles, like army stucked for 1 days at least

u just need to know how to balance ur empire to avoid things like that. john, rumor me in R1, my nick is LordRahl there, i was never attacked and i`m the richest in my point range  *Grin* i can build a fort 4 and box asap, but i choose not, for the moment  *Grin*

Looks like I will continue using the 10 credits options for a very very long time. This r1 era is the first time I use the 10 credit options for a very long time. I am still not in top 50 yet. But doesn't matter, I am playing military with a good eco. I won networth currently r2, I make lots of army compared to last time and I lost some army pillaging others. hehehe.
k_mihai
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 12:23:27 PM »

my money don`t come from credits *Grin*
kgyuszko
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 16:45:03 PM »

Don't stop attacks.
I want to laugh a lot when they attack me for my 6milions *Smiley*)
AceT
Private

Forum Troll

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 18:06:24 PM »

Battle WILL continue even if the world ends tommorow.. PUT IT GOOD IN YOUR HEAD FFS!!!

*Grin* *Grin*

השם הוא טי. אייס טי 

restricted (l)user 23.05.2007
Machucado
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 18:19:16 PM »

ADMINS, please cancel attacks when I go to work! I'll let you know when I am back!
k_mihai
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 18:45:31 PM »

mc, how did u managed to have that - karma? i`m envious *Grin*
renis
Tricky Knight
Lieutenant

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 19:03:50 PM »

lol... nice trick...

P.S.

Anyway, looking that mihai always click in my negative karma, i'm also with negative bilance  *Tongue*

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message.
k_mihai
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 19:05:17 PM »

i don`t think i ever gave u a minus karma *Tongue*
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 19:05:33 PM by k_mihai » Logged
renis
Tricky Knight
Lieutenant

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 19:06:18 PM »

i don`t think i ever gave u a minus karma *Tongue*

Then why you don't give me plus...  *Tongue*

P.S.
Sorry for the spam

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message.
Machucado
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 19:08:07 PM »

Good things come to good people! That's what karma is all about. I recommend "My name is Earl" Nobel prize winning work from some time back.
Rake
Private

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2008, 21:55:27 PM »

But I am mad at you for giving the recourses to the BG, you could have given it to me  *sad*
and I am sure Isolde is alot sexier then that dude...  *Grin* *rose*

On the winners side!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: