Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 19:22:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 186638 times)
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #960 on: July 31, 2008, 17:42:39 PM »

I am a objective person, I don't care what people say, I keep to my believe, I don't care how it's done, all I care is who has more mili points and networth, that is all that matters.
Nope, then you are not objective. Because objective person care what other people say and take their saying into consideration. And you just said that you just keep your believe. Objective person when proved wrong, admits and accepts that. You, no matter that you are wrong and a lot of people proved that, just keep your believe which is wrong. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #961 on: July 31, 2008, 17:44:22 PM »

dear johnnie; it would suit you if you'd admit that you didn't win mili-points in R4 because it was too hard for you to win it *Smiley* admitting something like that is far more braver (thus warrior-like *hihi*) then shouting that you don't care...
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #962 on: July 31, 2008, 18:09:47 PM »

I personally admit it was way too hard for me to win military points this era in realm 4 *sad* I was totally out of targets, everybody around me was playing the low point strategy under 50 points so I just had noone to attack  *black_eye*
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #963 on: July 31, 2008, 19:20:36 PM »

I personally admit it was way too hard for me to win military points this era in realm 4 *sad* I was totally out of targets, everybody around me was playing the low point strategy under 50 points so I just had noone to attack  *black_eye*

you can travel... *hihi*...

sweet dream
chippirox
Private

« Reply #964 on: July 31, 2008, 21:52:47 PM »

Whos winning the war in r4  *freak*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #965 on: July 31, 2008, 22:56:25 PM »

Why should I congratulate, I am not impressed, besides I don't really care abt this game, it is not the world to me. It's just a game. It's not like polish200 has skills, after big army crushed me, he saw after few hours and came. No skills require, he is only good in pillaging and fortress sieging so no congrats, anyone can do that. Besides I got more mili points and one medals. He has less mili points and less medal than me so no congrats.

and in killling you *Grin*

good KJ..u are lucky to face such good players as WILDCATS>>> hooray hooray

well, i the killing was done on my own, not in the name of my former alliance
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 23:00:38 PM by k_mihai » Logged

Decimus
« Reply #966 on: July 31, 2008, 23:11:24 PM »

and in killling you *Grin*

well, i the killing was done on my own, not in the name of my former alliance
well..since people complained about boring game...i thimk KJ was a sort of lucky guy having a hole alliance as target, since from ur posts I understand that war exist between alliances
and since prom my own experience, good wars are the most nice part of the game, I watched KJs situation as a good oportunity for having real nice war experiences.
btw..is war a necesity for killing KJ?
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #967 on: July 31, 2008, 23:13:57 PM »

They should really thank k_mihai for that attack, without it their points in this war would be a flat round 0... He spared them the shame of not scoring any points in an entire war *hihi*

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #968 on: August 01, 2008, 11:17:28 AM »

Why should I congratulate, I am not impressed, besides I don't really care abt this game, it is not the world to me. It's just a game. It's not like polish200 has skills, after big army crushed me, he saw after few hours and came. No skills require, he is only good in pillaging and fortress sieging so no congrats, anyone can do that. Besides I got more mili points and one medals. He has less mili points and less medal than me so no congrats.

You don't care about this game?  *hahaha* *hahaha*
You care too much kingy... don't lie.
You play like a maniac, use babysitters, stay all the time here in the forum and write messages like "I'm the best IO player".

Where is all finished kingy? Are you no more the best IO player?

You have to give credits to many persons, not just to the players that attacked you. A bunch of players here told you that
1. farming is very easy and indeed a mediocre game
2. you can't be first in military with so much eco
3. there will be no targets for you because everyone will use armysave
4. you should use armysave, whatever your army size is
5. your army composition is wrong
etc, etc.

You should give credits to all of them. Do that kingy... So at least your honor in real life will not be like the one you have in imperia *Grin*
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #969 on: August 01, 2008, 12:50:10 PM »

...I watched KJs situation as a good oportunity for having real nice war experiences.
btw..is war a necesity for killing KJ?

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*  *ok* *ok*

Otherwise, 12hs offline and nobody attacks me even a secondary!...that´s an active realm!!!!  *xxx*

sweet dream
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #970 on: August 01, 2008, 16:28:26 PM »

Otherwise, 12hs offline and nobody attacks me even a secondary!...that´s an active realm!!!!  *xxx*

*hahaha* that's r4... r2 is even more mediocre already  *freak*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #971 on: August 01, 2008, 16:33:28 PM »

8 hours with the army home, no attack *Grin* in r1, 8 attacks

Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #972 on: August 02, 2008, 14:29:35 PM »

Well, even if it's not like in the glory days, it was still a fun era! We fought lots of nice wars.

Hiske led us to great victories!  *bravo* Using her unholy powers of course  evil4

Wildcats rule *Smiley*

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #973 on: August 02, 2008, 15:10:33 PM »

Wildcats rule *Smiley*

nop...Guerreros rule  *Grin*...
(but wildcats rocks  *bear*)

sweet dream
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #974 on: August 20, 2008, 09:28:57 AM »

The end of an era! certainly for me! I'm going to say goodbye to R4 now... I think quitting this damn game will turn out much harder than I expect... but I'll try my very best! thank you all, friends and enemies, to make this game such a great pleasure to play... unfortunately R4 is dying... which is a real pity since it will always be the realm of many great memories; many epic battles and wars... too bad this last era was nothing like R4 was 2 years ago... but I guess all good things come to an end *sad*

goodbye my friends! I'll miss you!  *kissgirl*
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: