Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 12:37:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 186589 times)
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #945 on: July 31, 2008, 15:33:23 PM »

Attacker seyitgazi won at morale 47, with archers, he would not win or will be a bigger risk. After certain size of army I don't do army saves, but with 30k elites I have now, I will definitely do army saves. Actually it increases my 2X and gave me some mili points so I am ok with it.
it wont be much bigger risk. *Smiley* Because good player always have enough trebs to kill fort in 2 turns(maximum 3) and not lose morale.  Yes you have more people in 2x, but who will you kill with 30 k elites??? *hahaha*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
kingjohn
« Reply #946 on: July 31, 2008, 15:39:48 PM »

it wont be much bigger risk. *Smiley* Because good player always have enough trebs to kill fort in 2 turns(maximum 3) and not lose morale.  Yes you have more people in 2x, but who will you kill with 30 k elites??? *hahaha*

He won 47 without archers and polish200 said alot when I won cangaru at morale 47 with archers, so if you keep to your statement, you must rebutt polish200, you can't have it both ways.
Machucado
« Reply #947 on: July 31, 2008, 15:45:12 PM »

He won 47 without archers and polish200 said alot when I won cangaru at morale 47 with archers, so if you keep to your statement, you must rebutt polish200, you can't have it both ways.

If you had 10 cents everytime Polish contradicted himself you would have... have like a dime or something.
Decimus
« Reply #948 on: July 31, 2008, 15:47:27 PM »

If you had 10 cents everytime Polish contradicted himself you would have... have like a dime or something.

whatsa dime?
Machucado
« Reply #949 on: July 31, 2008, 15:48:55 PM »

whatsa dime?

a decimus of a dollar.
Decimus
« Reply #950 on: July 31, 2008, 15:50:14 PM »

a decimus of a dollar.
*xxx* *xxx* *xxx*  u mean u can divide dollar by me?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #951 on: July 31, 2008, 16:30:46 PM »

*xxx* *xxx* *xxx*  u mean u can divide dollar by me?
Yes. If you find 9 more people like you, your total worth would be 1 dolar.  *hahaha* *hahaha* Joke. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #952 on: July 31, 2008, 16:42:17 PM »

Nah, It's not a big deal, I play for fun so despite the damages I don't really care.

This is the standard looser statement, who never give credits to his opponents or accept defeat.
You lost dude. And you care to death. The problem is that you can't write it in forum.
But every looser is a hypocrite in one way or another.
kingjohn
« Reply #953 on: July 31, 2008, 17:04:33 PM »

This is the standard looser statement, who never give credits to his opponents or accept defeat.
You lost dude. And you care to death. The problem is that you can't write it in forum.

Why should I congratulate, I am not impressed, besides I don't really care abt this game, it is not the world to me. It's just a game. It's not like polish200 has skills, after big army crushed me, he saw after few hours and came. No skills require, he is only good in pillaging and fortress sieging so no congrats, anyone can do that. Besides I got more mili points and one medals. He has less mili points and less medal than me so no congrats.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 17:14:38 PM by kingjohn » Logged
Decimus
« Reply #954 on: July 31, 2008, 17:15:20 PM »

Why should I congratulate, I am not impressed, besides I don't really care abt this game, it is not the world to me. It's just a game. It's not like polish200 has skills, after big army crushed me, he saw after few hours and came. No skills require, he is only good in pillaging and fortress sieging so no congrats, anyone can do that.
of course KJ is just a game..do not get upset about..even if u are..don not be...
I doubt that loosing means imorality.maybe u want to tell us more?
kingjohn
« Reply #955 on: July 31, 2008, 17:20:29 PM »

of course KJ is just a game..do not get upset about..even if u are..don not be...I doubt that loosing means imorality.maybe u want to tell us more?

No seriously I am not upset or sad, if I am upset or sad, I would put vacation mode but I haven't yet. I am fighting till the end of the realm regardless win or lose. I said I will win mili points r4, chances looks bad now but I will still fight till the end of r4.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #956 on: July 31, 2008, 17:20:48 PM »

Why should I congratulate, I am not impressed, besides I don't really care abt this game, it is not the world to me. It's just a game. It's not like polish200 has skills, after big army crushed me, he saw after few hours and came. No skills require, he is only good in pillaging and fortress sieging so no congrats, anyone can do that. Besides I got more mili points and one medals. He has less mili points and less medal than me so no congrats.

Then why don't you kill some armies? Because others do that, they don't hit only gold mines...anyway 3 eras ago, in R4 I know 3 big farmers who became marshall after their army was killed (kamikazes were needed...several players attacked them and they won about 25k mili points for about 300k net worth loss)...and usually they took a medal in that day...so they were brave fighters, who don't know to fight, let their armies home, got destroyed and they had more mili points that a player that killed so many armies...very interesting *gamer*

I am the one and only!
Decimus
« Reply #957 on: July 31, 2008, 17:23:09 PM »

No seriously I am not upset or sad, if I am upset or sad, I would put vacation mode but I haven't yet. I am fighting till the end of the realm regardless win or lose. I said I will win mili points r4, chances looks bad now but I will still fight till the end of r4.
good KJ..u are lucky to face such good players as WILDCATS>>> hooray hooray
kingjohn
« Reply #958 on: July 31, 2008, 17:32:37 PM »

Then why don't you kill some armies? Because others do that, they don't hit only gold mines...anyway 3 eras ago, in R4 I know 3 big farmers who became marshall after their army was killed (kamikazes were needed...several players attacked them and they won about 25k mili points for about 300k net worth loss)...and usually they took a medal in that day...so they were brave fighters, who don't know to fight, let their armies home, got destroyed and they had more mili points that a player that killed so many armies...very interesting *gamer*

I am a objective person, I don't care what people say, I keep to my believe, I don't care how it's done, all I care is who has more mili points and networth, that is all that matters.
Machucado
« Reply #959 on: July 31, 2008, 17:34:28 PM »

Well you wanted to show your miliskills in this era, Johnny, we are all waiting.

What you HAVE shown is that farming doesn't require skills, that getting milipoints as a farmer is easy.

You have had an eco to have 100 K  + milipoints, and 8 medals at least. I am dissapointed.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: