Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 02:40:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 187004 times)
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #915 on: July 28, 2008, 20:29:26 PM »

all quitters are back, it seems *Grin*

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #916 on: July 28, 2008, 21:31:53 PM »

you want an account too, honey *rose* you don't have to be ashamed for that, you know... we all know how hard your life must be at this very moment... if you need any help, you know where to find me! (in R4!) *hihi*

How dare you imply I am not a quitter  *Angry* I am pleased to inform you that I am particularly happy and Imperia free for at least 3 months! I have managed to very successful replace my unhealthy dedication to Imperia by playing HOMM, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights and Sims with the 10,000 added objects  X) I even tried a car racing game, but its about as exciting as version 4 *sad*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #917 on: July 28, 2008, 21:47:42 PM »

nooooooo... you've got to be joking! please don't tell me I have to play racing games when I'm going to quit in 3 weeks??? that's just... just... just... NOT RIGHT!!! please tell me there's something better!
Amaterasu
Warrior philoshoper of a long lost, but not forgoten era.
Forum Staff

Childe of nebula, brother to the stars.

« Reply #918 on: July 28, 2008, 21:51:09 PM »

If they manage to make an Imperia Online - offline version you can enjoy even in the cozy corner of your homes with no broadband connection on your laptop. Hey i know i was an addict in a game named Planetarion many ages ago and to detox i found an ofline version which even had my stat in it (as it was a direct implement of the online rule) the theraphy lasted approx 3-4 months but i never set foot in there from then  hard

Edit
Did i mentioned it had saves?  *gamer*
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 21:54:50 PM by Amaterasu » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #919 on: July 28, 2008, 22:06:33 PM »

i`m still stuck at Dawn of War, dark crusade (when i have time to play it *Grin*)

soy_julian
Private

« Reply #920 on: July 29, 2008, 00:37:40 AM »

i`m still stuck at Dawn of War, dark crusade (when i have time to play it *Grin*)

i almost finished it...."space marines, attack!!!"  *bravo*

sweet dream
kingjohn
« Reply #921 on: July 29, 2008, 05:50:08 AM »

I swear to God, ONE ERA, I will play in the same realm as Mr. Kinky, make an account like 100 distance from him, be in his 2x with twice smaller army and provide a solution to all of his insurmountable problem related to attacking someone. I might even turn into a gold coin just to satisfy him, but I doubt even then he is gonna be able to win  *xxx* I wonder, johny, do you have a wheel of excuses and spin it everyday to find out WHY you cant play IO  *freak*

WHAT HERESY !!! Dont even think about breaking your quitting, or I am gonna send the boys from IOA (Imperia Online Abstinence) to try the new restraint machine on you  *Angry*

Sorry girl I will quit IO soon so you won't have the chance.
kingjohn
« Reply #922 on: July 29, 2008, 08:38:22 AM »

If they manage to make an Imperia Online - offline version you can enjoy even in the cozy corner of your homes with no broadband connection on your laptop. Hey i know i was an addict in a game named Planetarion many ages ago and to detox i found an ofline version which even had my stat in it (as it was a direct implement of the online rule) the theraphy lasted approx 3-4 months but i never set foot in there from then  hard

Edit
Did i mentioned it had saves?  *gamer*

Yes I played planetarion before and there is a donate button for players and you can send armies to defend allies. That was fun.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #923 on: July 29, 2008, 09:30:52 AM »

nooooooo... you've got to be joking! please don't tell me I have to play racing games when I'm going to quit in 3 weeks??? that's just... just... just... NOT RIGHT!!! please tell me there's something better!

That's okay, if you start getting hallucinations and shaky hands you can come sleep it off on my couch. I'd even disconnect my broadband so you don't get tempted *Tongue*

Sorry girl I will quit IO soon so you won't have the chance.

So what, you'll be a gold mine instead of a dime mine?  Huh?

Maybe he doesn't need to go anymore.

Hahahaha, someone, ha, oh, someone please give him some +k for that  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
night
Sergeant

Strength and Honor !

« Reply #924 on: July 29, 2008, 14:33:00 PM »

Love is in the air. RELAX . IS SUMMER  *rose*

LegionXIII
Wars 71, Wins 71, Losses 0.
Machucado
« Reply #925 on: July 29, 2008, 15:21:41 PM »

Hahahaha, someone, ha, oh, someone please give him some +k for that  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

At least someone got it...  *freak*  *bravo* You will be a great father.
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #926 on: July 29, 2008, 17:20:31 PM »

At least someone got it...  *freak*  *bravo* You will be a great father.

I got it too  X) I just dont find age a good excuse for kingjohn's mental condition *Grin*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #927 on: July 31, 2008, 14:12:50 PM »

i must be sadist. check out the so called "best player of IO":
polish200(Wildcats)   ILoveYou(ILoveYou)   11475   767031   1326   19412   0   0   765

archers were not even in fort, but at least army wasn`t set to fight (i checked that after with a pillage *Grin*, though it seems i could have killed him the 2nd time). maybe, next era, someone will learn about army saves and about the fact that the place of archers is usually in fort (at least some, though, even so, the army would probably died).
lead in war is around 1000 p.

i really must quote again this post and laugh  *hahaha*
In short i will win this war.  *rose* *rose* *rose* After I crush someone's army tommorow and have tons of honor to spare I will get fort points. I am not talking abt belgarion's army but someone's elses army *Grin*~ then I will be in bel's 2X and you shall watch me make miracles.

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #928 on: July 31, 2008, 14:27:57 PM »

hehe! very nice *wink* poor johnnie... *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
kingjohn
« Reply #929 on: July 31, 2008, 14:36:08 PM »

hehe! very nice *wink* poor johnnie... *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

Nah, It's not a big deal, I play for fun so despite the damages I don't really care.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: