Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 04:38:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 187009 times)
belgarion
« Reply #900 on: July 28, 2008, 15:55:24 PM »

Is there something you didn't tell me, bello???   evil4

hehe

I wish I was playing R4  *tired*

damn it mc if you had said you could of had mine ............you still can in 2 days if you want
kingjohn
« Reply #901 on: July 28, 2008, 15:55:49 PM »

He always tells one thing, in 5 min another and so on. That way you never know what will he do.  He si unpredictable.  *hahaha* *hahaha*
But one thing is certain. He wont fight, attack and it will just brag and then make 1000 reasons why he didnt do it.  *hahaha* *hahaha*

Why not you take my r4 account and win this alliance war if you are so smart tiger. And if you don't win, I shall have the last laugh.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 15:56:44 PM by kingjohn » Logged
kingjohn
« Reply #902 on: July 28, 2008, 16:04:01 PM »

+k  *bear*

i forgot about that one, he was a zillion times that he will crush Wildcats etc, but now, when he has an army, he find out that his strat was faultu and his threats, empty *Grin*

well, i disagree. we kind of know what he will do, if we don`t believe his posts *Grin*

my strategy was never faulty, you are out of my 2X that is the only reason.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #903 on: July 28, 2008, 16:05:09 PM »

my strategy was never faulty, you are out of my 2X that is the only reason.

duh! you have problems understanding what people said *Grin*

kingjohn
« Reply #904 on: July 28, 2008, 16:06:57 PM »

duh! you have problems understanding what people said *Grin*

I love to fight high networth, it's not my fault you are out of my 2X :-) I like huge armies, it's better that way. Btw my armies always home, I prefer someone kamikaze me, I would love to have the mili points.  *rose* *rose* *rose* and I can make 100k guardians in no time and attack gold coins and I would win mili points easy so pls find a kamikaze to my empire :-)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 16:08:20 PM by kingjohn » Logged
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #905 on: July 28, 2008, 16:12:16 PM »

I love to fight high networth, it's not my fault you are out of my 2X :-) I like huge armies, it's better that way. Btw my armies always home, I prefer someone kamikaze me, I would love to have the mili points.  *rose* *rose* *rose* and I can make 100k guardians in no time and attack gold coins and I would win mili points easy so pls find a kamikaze to my empire :-)

You need only 100k points to attack gold mines...all you need is 80k guardians and 800 trebuchets...so why did you make 500k points? *hihi*

I am the one and only!
kingjohn
« Reply #906 on: July 28, 2008, 16:14:53 PM »

You need only 100k points to attack gold mines...all you need is 80k guardians and 800 trebuchets...so why did you make 500k points? *hihi*

14000 guardians and 140 trebs to walled in province of levani to province 13 and I send 8 generals at one time. That is one province with negative gold, I am not after the gold but the fort points.
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #907 on: July 28, 2008, 17:15:14 PM »

It's your fault dude... i'm surprised you don't understand such a simple thing. And you miss memory as well. But i must admit... Isolde signature is the best  *hahaha* *hahaha*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #908 on: July 28, 2008, 17:15:26 PM »

14000 guardians and 140 trebs to walled in province of levani to province 13 and I send 8 generals at one time. That is one province with negative gold, I am not after the gold but the fort points.

I know you don't want gold but easy military points...but, as I said, you could take these easy points with only 100k points *pardon*

I am the one and only!
kingjohn
« Reply #909 on: July 28, 2008, 17:23:01 PM »

I know you don't want gold but easy military points...but, as I said, you could take these easy points with only 100k points *pardon*

It is expensive if you do not have a good economy to pay for sending this army which bring back no gold. Should I lose all my army, it's easy to build back with a good eco.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 17:23:57 PM by kingjohn » Logged
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #910 on: July 28, 2008, 17:25:42 PM »

It is expensive if you do not have a good economy to pay for sending this army which bring back no gold.

*xxx* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*

Expensive? i hope you just missed the right word... Because upkeep is the same for everyone.

I think you want to tell is more difficult to pay their upkeep...
but the answer is again: Definitely NO!

You don't need paladins to hit gold coins dude *wink*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #911 on: July 28, 2008, 18:03:47 PM »

Why not you take my r4 account and win this alliance war if you are so smart tiger. And if you don't win, I shall have the last laugh.
Why should i take your acc??? Is it possible that you can do something in IO?? But kingy you are the God of IO, best player that ever was and will be in IO empires.  *hahaha* *hahaha* And you cant do it?? No, my idol have crash.  *freak* *hihi*
but you were so certain that you would win that war. You said it 10 times in this topic. And then you would piss on wildcats and everybody else. And now, nothing.  *hahaha* *hahaha* Poor kingy found another reason not to fight. You would lose honor and have no time. *sad* *sad*  *rose* *rose* *rose*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Machucado
« Reply #912 on: July 28, 2008, 18:24:54 PM »

And then you would piss on wildcats and everybody else.

Maybe he doesn't need to go anymore.
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #913 on: July 28, 2008, 20:04:45 PM »

I swear to God, ONE ERA, I will play in the same realm as Mr. Kinky, make an account like 100 distance from him, be in his 2x with twice smaller army and provide a solution to all of his insurmountable problem related to attacking someone. I might even turn into a gold coin just to satisfy him, but I doubt even then he is gonna be able to win  *xxx* I wonder, johny, do you have a wheel of excuses and spin it everyday to find out WHY you cant play IO  *freak*

I wish I was playing R4  *tired*

WHAT HERESY !!! Dont even think about breaking your quitting, or I am gonna send the boys from IOA (Imperia Online Abstinence) to try the new restraint machine on you  *Angry*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #914 on: July 28, 2008, 20:18:11 PM »

you want an account too, honey *rose* you don't have to be ashamed for that, you know... we all know how hard your life must be at this very moment... if you need any help, you know where to find me! (in R4!) *hihi*
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: