Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 22:44:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 186968 times)
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #855 on: July 27, 2008, 18:08:31 PM »

aaaa, kjohn, you can´t kill army without being the enemy online??!!!.. *hahaha*..have you ever fight a real war???.. *sos*.....there´s a lot of ways to do that, and in a very safe and legal way....well...i´m not playing too much now, but if you wanna i can help you kjhon...i´m in range x2 almost everyone in wildcats....could be funny  *Grin*....oh, shit, i forgot that you don´t wanna be in a real alliance, just only you and your big, very very big and useless army

PS: ..anyway, you know i love you becouse you spam more than k mihail does and makes him shut up...sometimes...and that´s a lot to say *hihi* *rose*
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 18:18:24 PM by soy_julian » Logged

sweet dream
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #856 on: July 27, 2008, 19:14:06 PM »

I didn't say skill, I say number 1 mili points r4. And what armies is there to kill, nearly everyone near me went vacation mode!!

Today I attack someone but I was busy so I sent army one hour late to attack and later I recall army and the person went online, everyone I attacked went vacation mode, I attack cangaru, he went vacation mode. Everyone I attacked went vacation mode. so what armies is there to kill?

Oh really? What we told to you every day?

This is a strategy game kingy... you just played the wrong one  *freak*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #857 on: July 27, 2008, 19:26:17 PM »

Oh really? What we told to you every day?

This is a strategy game kingy... you just played the wrong one  *freak*

but he has the patience to attack a fort 7 of a gold mine 100 times per day, so he may win the military ranking *crazy*

I am the one and only!
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #858 on: July 27, 2008, 19:33:56 PM »

but he has the patience to attack a fort 7 of a gold mine 100 times per day, so he may win the military ranking *crazy*

Nope... that is not enough Radooo  *freak* The best military players will do both things (attack armies and gold mines in the same time), so kingy will never catch them *wink*

Anyway, patience is a part of this game. Unfortunately that is the only weapon Kingy has (even more then enough *wink* )... not enough to win it though  *freak*

P.S.
Of course i don't consider cheating with fixed battles. That's another story, but i hope kingy don't mess himself with them.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #859 on: July 27, 2008, 19:37:05 PM »

Nope... that is not enough Radooo  *freak* The best military players will do both things (attack armies and gold mines in the same time), so kingy will never catch them *wink*

Anyway, patience is a part of this game. Unfortunately that is the only weapon Kingy has (even more then enough *wink* )... not enough to win it though  *freak*

P.S.
Of course i don't consider cheating with fixed battles. That's another story, but i hope kingy don't mess himself with them.

In the end he will do a kamikaze like usual and win some points and with the points from goldmines he will be in top *freak*

I am the one and only!
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #860 on: July 27, 2008, 19:41:04 PM »

In the end he will do a kamikaze like usual and win some points and with the points from goldmines he will be in top *freak*

I don't think that's enough anyway...  *hihi*

Ok, he can be forth or fifth... and anyway he will come here and tell us how great military player he is, because he finished in top 5...  *Angry*
belgarion
« Reply #861 on: July 27, 2008, 19:41:30 PM »

in r4 this era anything above 150k net points has been the wrong starergy i think its sumat to do with being summer and no one has time o play look at ghost and rion, rion lead first part of era now a gold mine and ghost first marshal also a gold mine i think nomads is the only way to go in sumer time *hihi*
I.osman is tryin to catch my army at the moment and part of me wants him to catch it so i drop alot of points and find some targets *Angry*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #862 on: July 27, 2008, 19:43:40 PM »

in r4 this era anything above 150k net points has been the wrong starergy i think its sumat to do with being summer and no one has time o play look at ghost and rion, rion lead first part of era now a gold mine and ghost first marshal also a gold mine i think nomads is the only way to go in sumer time *hihi*
I.osman is tryin to catch my army at the moment and part of me wants him to catch it so i drop alot of points and find some targets *Angry*

Well, that's why you have to start fighting much early *wink* So you can watch carefully realm level and modify your strategy on the fly *wink*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #863 on: July 27, 2008, 23:16:55 PM »

he stopped cheating finally? *freak*

I am the one and only!
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #864 on: July 28, 2008, 00:23:54 AM »

someone eat milk from my hot dog , who was it ? *freak*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #865 on: July 28, 2008, 00:41:29 AM »

someone eat milk from my hot dog , who was it ? *freak*
KJ  hooray hooray hooray hooray

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #866 on: July 28, 2008, 03:26:11 AM »

..nasty... *freak*

sweet dream
bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #867 on: July 28, 2008, 04:30:10 AM »

perverts *freak*

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
kingjohn
« Reply #868 on: July 28, 2008, 04:47:22 AM »

oh now come on kj you said its not a fair war cos you have none in your 2x ........and you go and add 7k net points to your total since the war was declared why?Huh?Huh??

my empire has resources I spend it duh. I kept to my word of playing with this alliance war although most likely I will lose this war.  *rose* *rose* *rose* I don't have time to fight this war, I am crushing other armies and gold coins.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 07:22:22 AM by kingjohn » Logged
kingjohn
« Reply #869 on: July 28, 2008, 07:25:13 AM »

KJ  hooray hooray hooray hooray

I am not gay damn it!! I like pussy better. errrrrmmmmmmmmmm..................... I meant pussy cats as in cats.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: