Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 22:01:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 186966 times)
kingjohn
« Reply #825 on: July 27, 2008, 14:50:34 PM »

half of players are in vac, included big ones, in theory is possible, though i don`t know how to reach them

For this reason, that is why I still have 350k elites because everybody went in vacation :-((
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #826 on: July 27, 2008, 14:51:06 PM »

For this reason, that is why I still have 350k elites because everybody went in vacation :-((

everyone is affected by that

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #827 on: July 27, 2008, 14:53:36 PM »

half of players are in vac, included big ones, in theory is possible, though i don`t know how to reach them
It was 90 % joke. So kick kingy ass without me. *Smiley* Because if i do that and win, who would be able to listen to his whinning how that wasnt fair,how we all cheated, how i babysitted and so on. *Smiley* He would probably report me to admins for something.  *hihi*
But i just wonder how kingy will do in that war.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
belgarion
« Reply #828 on: July 27, 2008, 14:56:16 PM »

In short i will win this war.  *rose* *rose* *rose* After I crush someone's army tommorow and have tons of honor to spare I will get fort points. I am not talking abt belgarion's army but someone's elses army *Grin*~ then I will be in bel's 2X and you shall watch me make miracles.

I.osman just tried that with his 520k army........................he missed!

and kingy it wont take me long to get into your 2x i only went out of it due to being in vac for a week and i will also be very busy this week so you might get lucky
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 15:00:37 PM by belgarion » Logged
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #829 on: July 27, 2008, 15:03:12 PM »

In short i will win this war.  *rose* *rose* *rose* After I crush someone's army tommorow and have tons of honor to spare I will get fort points. I am not talking abt belgarion's army but someone's elses army *Grin*~ then I will be in bel's 2X and you shall watch me make miracles.

you can`t kill my army because you don`t know how to fight *Grin*

kingjohn
« Reply #830 on: July 27, 2008, 15:05:05 PM »

It was 90 % joke. So kick kingy ass without me. *Smiley* Because if i do that and win, who would be able to listen to his whinning how that wasnt fair,how we all cheated, how i babysitted and so on. *Smiley* He would probably report me to admins for something.  *hihi*
But i just wonder how kingy will do in that war.

I actually can contact players who is in vacation because I know the other realms they play in. Everyone in my 2X is my friends except few so if you want, I can contact them and you can play their accounts and join wildcats and I won't whine I promise.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
kingjohn
« Reply #831 on: July 27, 2008, 15:06:25 PM »

you can`t kill my army because you don`t know how to fight *Grin*

Don't make army saves and we will see abt it and the honor loss will not make me win. But if you dare to leave your army home, I promise you when you wake up, it will be gone.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #832 on: July 27, 2008, 15:10:03 PM »

Don't make army saves and we will see abt it and the honor loss will not make me win. But if you dare to leave your army home, I promise you when you wake up, it will be gone.

and what you want more? 1 million dollars for free *Grin* army saves can be intercepted, but not by you  *hihi*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #833 on: July 27, 2008, 15:11:12 PM »

what you say it's like we tell you stop farming and you listen us *freak*...that's tactics Kj, you can't tell a player to play the game in a way that someone wants. That's why some players are good, because they play the way they want and the use of army saves is the first thing a warrior learns *freak*
P.S. By the way, can you demobilize all the phalanxes? *hihi*
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 15:11:57 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
kingjohn
« Reply #834 on: July 27, 2008, 15:13:23 PM »

what you say it's like we tell you stop farming and you listen us *freak*...that's tactics Kj, you can't tell a player to play the game in a way that someone wants. That's why some players are good, because they play the way they want and the use of army saves is the first thing a warrior learns *freak*

But he says I will not win his army, if he leaves his army home, I will show some "miracles". And how many times can I try on him, one try is 18 honor???
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #835 on: July 27, 2008, 15:14:26 PM »

he has few phalanxes for his net *Grin*

But he says I will not win his army, if he leaves his army home, I will show some "miracles". And how many times can I try on him, one try is 18 honor???

nope, i said you won`t be able to kill my army, cause you don`t know how *Grin* not that i`ll leave it home

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #836 on: July 27, 2008, 15:18:35 PM »

Even if someone doesn't have one of the biggest armies, his army can be undefeated all era, but, even if someone has the biggest army, his army could be destroyed in few minutes *hihi*

I am the one and only!
kingjohn
« Reply #837 on: July 27, 2008, 15:19:05 PM »

he has few phalanxes for his net *Grin*

nope, i said you won`t be able to kill my army, cause you don`t know how *Grin* not that i`ll leave it home

you are always online b4 your army reaches home so it will be quite hard to kill plus the honor loss, if I kill you I need a kamikaze.

Plus I am too busy attacking forts all day long to fight this alliance wars, so enjoy and win :-) I get more mps attacking empty forts.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll293/monashguy/fortpoints.jpg

Probably I will get more trebs and attack belgarion's lvl 7 forts with my 8 generals.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 15:21:32 PM by kingjohn » Logged
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #838 on: July 27, 2008, 15:22:18 PM »

you are always online b4 your army reaches home so it will be quite hard to kill plus the honor loss, if I kill you I need a kamikaze.

Plus I am too busy attacking forts all day long to fight this alliance wars, so enjoy and win :-) I get more mps attacking empty forts.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll293/monashguy/fortpoints.jpg

yes, we already knew that you can`t kill armies *Grin*

Even if someone doesn't have one of the biggest armies, his army can be undefeated all era, but, even if someone has the biggest army, his army could be destroyed in few minutes *hihi*

sst, don`t tell KJ that, he may start logging in before his army arrives home  *freak*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #839 on: July 27, 2008, 15:22:27 PM »

We know this is what you understand from the word "fight" or "military" points. That's why you'll never learn to fight...I can put a kid under 10 years to do that and he'll do probably the same job *hihi*
With that you prove that you have a big patience, but we already know that because for farming that much you need a lot of patience *pardon*
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 15:25:07 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: