Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 02:47:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 182394 times)
Feera
Private

« Reply #750 on: July 21, 2008, 21:35:46 PM »

You even refuse to play a farming game like Nomad Invasions, because you afraid you will not be in top 10 there. So you play only in realms where nobody plays for networth and come here with sentences like "I'm Roger Federer of IO". Shame!  *crazy*

John does not play Nomad Invasions because he thinks it is not a real challenge for him and that Oton is not a real threat to him.  *rose* By the way, dear Renis, you are doing pretty good, really good this era in R2 together with Olsi and Asslani. I am proud of Caro_Kann. Please continue in the same vein, I mean in Eco-style. *rose*
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 21:38:36 PM by Feera » Logged
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #751 on: July 21, 2008, 21:49:53 PM »

John does not play Nomad Invasions because he thinks it is not a real challenge for him and that Oton is not a real threat to him.  *rose* By the way, dear Renis, you are doing pretty good, really good this era in R2 together with Olsi and Asslani. I am proud of Caro_Kann. Please continue in the same vein, I mean in Eco-style. *rose*

and you are what? his babysitter or his lawyer? *Grin*

Feera
Private

« Reply #752 on: July 21, 2008, 21:53:57 PM »

and you are what? his babysitter or his lawyer? *Grin*

Mihai, do not provoke me to the next series of quarrels with you. Please do not think all the people are like you. I hate babysitting and being babysitted. I sign here my signature of FEERA as the fairest play here. I am not preoccuppied with defending someone's interests. I am just expressing my admiration with some players here. I think your opinion is not worthy of interest here Mihai. You are really talented and unmatched in igniting and sparking hate towards you.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 21:57:02 PM by Feera » Logged
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #753 on: July 21, 2008, 21:55:41 PM »

Mihai, do not provoke me to the next series of quarrels with you. Please do not think all the people are like you. I hate babysitting and being babysitted. I sign here my signature of FEERA as the fairest play here. I am not preoccuppied with defending someone's interests. I am just expressing my admiration with some players here. I think your opinion is not worthy of interest here Mihai.

well, this is wildcats topic, so, actually my opinion matters while yours, a coward who run from us, doesn`t *Grin*

Feera
Private

« Reply #754 on: July 21, 2008, 21:58:09 PM »

well, this is wildcats topic, so, actually my opinion matters while yours, a coward who run from us, doesn`t *Grin*
Please be more sensitive and respectful while choosing your expressions.
Machucado
« Reply #755 on: July 21, 2008, 22:19:06 PM »

Yes, Mihai, please refrain from using the WC word, even in this topic. Shame on you.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #756 on: July 21, 2008, 22:23:02 PM »

Yes, Mihai, please refrain from using the WC word, even in this topic. Shame on you.

i`m try, but i`m a pig *sad* sometimes i just hurt other people feelings, especially if they are made of porcelain

you should tell your romanian allies that, when they are sending me threats against belgarion, they really should use the same account, not, writing from one account and replying from another in 30 secs *Grin* otherwise, people may get the wrong ideas

also, i don`t understand why some of them thinks that Kingjohn is a turkish player  *hahaha*
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 22:37:10 PM by k_mihai » Logged

Feera
Private

« Reply #757 on: July 21, 2008, 22:37:29 PM »

you  really should tell your romanian allies that, when they are sending me threats against belgarion, they really should use the same account, not, writing from one account and replying from another *Grin* otherwise, people may get the wrong ideas
Personal messaging is something very personal and is related with freedom. I cannot force my allies to write as I wish. And we cannot establish a general, overarching and compulsory ethics of behaviour in ARMADA. Everyone is free to act and write however he wishes and whatever he wishes.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 22:37:54 PM by Feera » Logged
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #758 on: July 21, 2008, 23:02:02 PM »

John does not play Nomad Invasions because he thinks it is not a real challenge for him and that Oton is not a real threat to him.  *rose*
In other words from his lawyer, johny doesnt play because he know he would just show he doesnt know how and he didnt find babysitter.  *hahaha* *hahaha*
And feera i am not looking for argument with you.  *rose*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
belgarion
« Reply #759 on: July 21, 2008, 23:10:04 PM »

you know what would be interesting when i come out vac that they attack me from thier own accounts instead of iloveyou(kingjohn) or do they only want to use kingys gold for marching troops.......you know what i am starting to feel sorry for our little johnny cos he thinks these are his friends and they are helping him but the truth is they are using him and taking advantage of the poor guy and i bet they laugh about it behind his back ......"oh look at me i got revenge on some guy that attacked me i didnt use my account cos then he might of attacked me again(and i am a numpty)* so i used that sad sap kingjohns account then the guy attacked kingjohn and has stopped him getting more net points hahaha two birds with one stone".............and so it goes on  *tired*

* no not the Portuguese  numpty cos he would attack from his own account *hihi*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #760 on: July 21, 2008, 23:14:24 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha*  *hihi*
And one sad  *cry* for kingy. 

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
kingjohn
« Reply #761 on: July 22, 2008, 04:57:55 AM »

belgarion, don't lie, look at alliance battles and I attacked you more than you attack me, secondly I love defending my fortmer alliance, I am not playing for networth and third who cares what Mihai thinks, he is lame, I am sorry but I don't take what lame people says seriously.Personally for r4 I enjoy making army and protecting my friends, I already said I play to protect friends, if they mess with armada or any turkish there be prepared to face my huge army. Also, I would like to add that belgarion thinks he gets more resources, it's obvious, I got 9 provinces with beureaucracy 20 and more villagers, belgarion has much less villager and lesser beureaucracy, I attack him daily, the damage is more than just resources lost because the gold value is not translate to market price which is more expensive, way more expensive, the main thing of attacks is to hinder a province growth not so much the resources. So he attacks me I attack him, that's the real objective. He thinks he can get away attacking me, he's wrong. So what if my friends win networth, they should also have a chance to do so. I don't care what u say abt me, it's my game and I am happy playing this way.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 05:41:44 AM by kingjohn » Logged
belgarion
« Reply #762 on: July 22, 2008, 06:27:21 AM »

no kingy those attacks that went missing and you asked in questions why your prouction had stopped that was me dingus. did you think your walls just fell down by themselfs? oh and kingy i dont lie!! and attacking me twice is not daily and you only hinder a provinces growth if the player is trying to grow which i am not i have stayed around 200k for weeks now or do you put that down to you attacking me daily Huh??
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #763 on: July 22, 2008, 06:56:35 AM »

hey, guys and girls...maybe we could do a friendly-funny war in a few says..the era is ending, and is too boring....what do you say? hi

sweet dream
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #764 on: July 22, 2008, 07:35:43 AM »

I think Niko has already started on one  *black_eye*

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: