Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 13:55:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildcats Rule!!!  (Read 182495 times)
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #720 on: July 20, 2008, 18:18:10 PM »

Maybe I find targets maybe not, I play for fun at all realm, yes like r2 I play for networth people pillage me no problem, like r4 people pillage me I stop playing networth, it doesn't really matter what people do to me because they can't hurt me when I don't take the game seriously, even If I lose this r4 mili points, it's not like I know polish200 or Hiske and they can say bad things about me it's ok :-) seriously it's ok, main thing I like to play my own game and no one can instruct me how to play this game.  *rose* *rose* *rose*

Sorry... persons that speak like this are called "losers". Because they are the only one that start the game to win (one or more races), and when they see they can't they start to say they play for fun.

Is better to admit your error. You got advices from many players here that if you research bureaucracy 20 and things like that you will never win military. You refused them using even some smart a... words, calling them even weak players, noobs, etc. Now you see they were all right, but you refuse to admit that and start creating losers stories like "i play for fun". No dude. You played to win, and you failed.

As you can see there are many players that can teach you how to play, even if you refuse that.

You even refuse to play a farming game like Nomad Invasions, because you afraid you will not be in top 10 there. So you play only in realms where nobody plays for networth and come here with sentences like "I'm Roger Federer of IO". Shame!  *crazy*
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #721 on: July 21, 2008, 03:52:45 AM »

i´m astonish that kjhon find always the way to spam  and make people talk about him *hahaha*

sweet dream
kingjohn
« Reply #722 on: July 21, 2008, 04:59:32 AM »

Sorry... persons that speak like this are called "losers". Because they are the only one that start the game to win (one or more races), and when they see they can't they start to say they play for fun.

Is better to admit your error. You got advices from many players here that if you research bureaucracy 20 and things like that you will never win military. You refused them using even some smart a... words, calling them even weak players, noobs, etc. Now you see they were all right, but you refuse to admit that and start creating losers stories like "i play for fun". No dude. You played to win, and you failed.

As you can see there are many players that can teach you how to play, even if you refuse that.

You even refuse to play a farming game like Nomad Invasions, because you afraid you will not be in top 10 there. So you play only in realms where nobody plays for networth and come here with sentences like "I'm Roger Federer of IO". Shame!  *crazy*

Renis, last era DinkoV won military points and not you for r2, you quit last era r2 for vacation mode, so that's enough said.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #723 on: July 21, 2008, 10:25:10 AM »

Renis, last era DinkoV won military points and not you for r2, you quit last era r2 for vacation mode, so that's enough said.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
I think saying that was bad idea.  *hihi* And i think renis will show you why in R2.  evil4

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #724 on: July 21, 2008, 11:09:55 AM »

We were talking about you. You have a bad habit to never answer.

Did you fail in R4? Was your strategy completely wrong?

Last era in r2 i won the honest game. Against fixed battles i can't do nothing (Dinkov got 8 defensive wins in last 5 days). Admins can, but they refused. But that's their job. But anyway i was not whining about good army saves, lack of gold coins, etc, etc, because they are equal for everyone. You do! (and DinkoV did also, so he cheated). Did i say i play for fun? No dude...

So anyway i didn't fail, because i was third even with 5-6 cheaters in top 10. And i quit because i refuse to play with cheaters and even without playing last 2 weeks of era, i was ranked 3.

And you? What is your achievement?

Don't start with your networth results, because when occasion came to play a farming race with everybody, you refused. Period.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 11:12:28 AM by reni » Logged
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #725 on: July 21, 2008, 11:11:11 AM »

I think saying that was bad idea.  *hihi* And i think renis will show you why in R2.  evil4

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
kingjohn
« Reply #726 on: July 21, 2008, 11:21:48 AM »

We were talking about you. You have a bad habit to never answer.

Did you fail in R4? Was your strategy completely wrong?

Last era in r2 i won the honest game. Against fixed battles i can't do nothing (Dinkov got 8 defensive wins in last 5 days). Admins can, but they refused. But that's their job. But anyway i was not whining about good army saves, lack of gold coins, etc, etc, because they are equal for everyone. You do! (and DinkoV did also, so he cheated). Did i say i play for fun? No dude...

So anyway i didn't fail, because i was third even with 5-6 cheaters in top 10. And i quit because i refuse to play with cheaters and even without playing last 2 weeks of era, i was ranked 3.

And you? What is your achievement?

Don't start with your networth results, because when occasion came to play a farming race with everybody, you refused. Period.

I didn't have time to reload my credits and credits ran out, so I didn't start with nomads.
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #727 on: July 21, 2008, 11:24:15 AM »

I didn't have time to reload my credits and credits ran out, so I didn't start with nomads.

No... don't lie. You didn't start because you are afraid you will no be even in top 10. *Grin*

And about credits... You had time to give credits to the others, so... how can you say you had not some minutes to fuel your account?
kingjohn
« Reply #728 on: July 21, 2008, 11:33:20 AM »

No... don't lie. You didn't start because you are afraid you will no be even in top 10. *Grin*

And about credits... You had time to give credits to the others, so... how can you say you had not some minutes to fuel your account?

I just ran out of money in debit cards, I didn't know nomads plays with credits. And the fact I buy so much credits for friends, it's not surprising I ran out of money in debit cards.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 11:33:59 AM by kingjohn » Logged
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #729 on: July 21, 2008, 11:35:52 AM »

I just ran out of money in debit cards, I didn't know nomads plays with credits. And the fact I buy so much credits for friends, it's not surprising I ran out of money in debit cards.

You lie so much dude... i see no reason to continue this idiot arguing...

Bye...
kingjohn
« Reply #730 on: July 21, 2008, 11:36:46 AM »

You lie so much dude... i see no reason to continue this idiot arguing...

Bye...

goodbye  *rose* *rose* *rose*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #731 on: July 21, 2008, 11:37:20 AM »

goodbye  *rose* *rose* *rose*

You have not the right of last word, so just shut up...  *freak*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #732 on: July 21, 2008, 11:37:59 AM »

you should have told me to sponsor you johny, at least we could once for all prove you cant farm and make you stuff it forever  *hihi*
kingjohn
« Reply #733 on: July 21, 2008, 11:42:31 AM »

You have not the right of last word, so just shut up...  *freak*

who are you to call me to shut up and why should I listen to you?  *crazy* *crazy* *crazy* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #734 on: July 21, 2008, 11:43:25 AM »

who are you to call me to shut up and why should I listen to you?  *crazy* *crazy* *crazy* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*

I'm the one *Grin*
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: